🗳️🎤 SYS Night at the Cabaret 3/18/21-Dress for Song Drink & Fun!🍹🎤

Comments

• Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    was doing really well and then - surprise, surprise - had a 60 come and ruin the fun

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @brunakkh getting 60 is no fun anymore 🥴
    iOS player 

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Meanwhile...... another one in my group

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @naeusts her earrings are not released yet I think
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Now why did I even bother to complain?
    brunakkh said:
    I think they are? I think I saw them in a kollection awhile ago. I may be wrong tho. I don't have the best memory
    KkhElena said:
    Now why did I even bother to complain?
    At the 11 look I kinda gave up
    edited March 2021
    KkhElena said:
    brunakkh said:
    I think they are? I think I saw them in a kollection awhile ago. I may be wrong tho. I don't have the best memory
    I'm not sure about earrings either, girls. What is strange to me is the white hand.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2021

Should I be happy or scared? 

Edit: I am grateful for the 60 ! It just been ages that I got a good score but now I am worried about the “curse”. 

Edit:🙄
    IOS Player 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited March 2021
    naeusts said:
    KkhElena said:
    brunakkh said:
    I'm not sure about earrings either, girls. What is strange to me are the white hands.
    The earrings are from this kollection

Edit: maybe you were getting them confused with these unreleased ones, as they look quite similar?

Platform: iOS
    naeusts said:
    naeusts said:
    This is getting RIDICULOUS! It's been weeks that I don't even reach 40 votes. I'm sick of this! 

Still the same sh*t

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @lulula @naeusts @KkhElena oh, my bad girls, sorry, got them mistaken 🥴
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    My first 60 ever 🎉

Inspired by @Boocketa
    Well naturally, this look is perfect! 💕  @kkhsam
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    And now I’m afraid about my next scores 🙈😄

Where are those eyes from they are gorgeous😍
  • junjjunj Registered Users, Member 25 Posts

last two looks! i had a lot of fun with this theme despite not breaking 50 🌈
    old to the game, new to the forum 😺
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Rikk said:
    kkhsam said:
    My first 60 ever 🎉

Inspired by @Boocketa
    Well naturally, this look is perfect! 💕  @kkhsam
    Wow guys this is awesome 🥺❤️🤗
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    Not my best look as 9 of my scores were in the 30s and 3 of them were in the low 40s so my desire to put effort into a look was really low because I know I’m not making it to the second earnable, but this? Lol

• kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 13-16 ✨

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

Don‘t understand this voting goals.. sumbmitted this bad look to stay in my 11th place for a TB box and i got 40 votes?!?! damn, i was lookin for 12-20 votes😂 when I sumbmit a bomb look i get just 20-30 votes, but this!?!? Glu, pls stop playin so bad..
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My latest look that got me the last earnable!  I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the last earnable with my twelfth look! 🙂

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • AriaXOAriaXO Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I’m raging right now. I am in gold which sucks but I’m in love with these items and this sys. I spent my saved kstars and diamonds to chase items and bought tickets for the first time ever. As soon as I bought tickets my votes dropped into the teens and won’t break 20. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    DaisyJ said:
    Not my best look as 9 of my scores were in the 30s and 3 of them were in the low 40s so my desire to put effort into a look was really low because I know I’m not making it to the second earnable, but this? Lol

@daisyj that look is right on theme and very luxe-looking! I think you must have gotten unlucky and got paired with a couple of good looks so the votes were split almost evenly 🥲
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i got a diamond in the voting booth but it hasnt been added to my overall total! i already sent a ticket to support on friday but i havent heard anything back wth
    Rikk said:
    DaisyJ said:

@daisyj that look is right on theme and very luxe-looking! I think you must have gotten unlucky and got paired with a couple of good looks so the votes were split almost evenly 🥲
    Thank you @Rikk ❣️ It’s just tough to swallow. My highest score this SYS has been a 43 and I try not to let it get to much too much, but this one did.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @KkhElena Your looks are stunning, I especially love the red one ! 💕🥺 you deserve so much better !
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AriaXOAriaXO Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    @DaisyJ Thank you so much!! It’s so frustrating because I felt like it surely deserved more than 17. All of my looks since buying are looking the same so I feel like I definitely wasted money and I’m not even going to place. I’m working hard on these looks too lol
    AriaXO said:
    @DaisyJ Thank you so much!! It’s so frustrating because I felt like it surely deserved more than 17. All of my looks since buying are looking the same so I feel like I definitely wasted money and I’m not even going to place. I’m working hard on these looks too lol
    @AriaXO  It definitely did deserve more than 17! It’s totally on theme. Sometimes the votes just don’t make sense 😟
    AmyMimi said:
    @KkhElena Your looks are stunning, I especially love the red one ! 💕🥺 you deserve so much better !
    Thank you doll. It's my favorite too🥺
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.