🛍️ KK:H VIP Weekend Event 3/19/21 - Let's Shop Till We Win It All! 🛍️

1234568Next

Comments

• IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @kkhjulia i dyed it blue, it scores better. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I persisted... And failed lol 😂 But at least I reached the glass!

Showing off my feather 💚🦚✨

@kokokokonut for some reason I couldn't post my comment without tagging you 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited March 2021
    OMG  I have all outfit  💚🦚 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    So I purchased the hat and the vest for 105 stars. The hat shows up in My Items but the vest doesn't. It's also not in the section of items to be purchased. I contacted Glu Support and they said this is an issue with my internet connection which doesn't make sense. Why would the hat still be in my closet but the the vest doesn't show up ANYWHERE?!! (Meaning in the purchased or unpurchased items)
    Also I still spent the stars so that explanation doesn't replace my stars.
    Has this ever happened to anyone else?? 

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    had a wonderful weekend at the cabaret as both a performer and an audience member!

i finally got some highlight and blush so now my face is glowing 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I finally found this. curly wavy hair for my doll so she can match with me 😍 from the wild & free collection! this vip is probably my favorite in a while. Got the hair, feathers, and dress from the gift boxes. And the stuff Simon offered from the closet.

also @HoneykiszezI love your bio. More glitter 
    😈😈😈✨✨✨✨✨ idk about the star issue but I've had stuff missing in the past and was told my internet was the reason (when it wasn't) so I just kept contacting support. I had screenshots as proof too (before and after purchase). edit; I mean kept contacting until they returned what was missing. It took about a week.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    got the dress in my freebie! it’s gorgeous i absolutely love the design of the bodice 

i was only going to spend 500 kstars but i really wanted everything from this kollection so i just decided to finish it 😅 i don’t regret it tho because i love all the items 💖

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

edited March 2021
    nougat said:
    I finally found this. curly wavy hair for my doll so she can match with me 😍 from the wild & free collection! this vip is probably my favorite in a while. Got the hair, feathers, and dress from the gift boxes. And the stuff Simon offered from the closet.

also @HoneykiszezI love your bio. More glitter 😈😈😈✨✨✨✨✨ idk about the star issue but I've had stuff missing in the past and was told my internet was the reason (when it wasn't) so I just kept contacting support. I had screenshots as proof too (before and after purchase). edit; I mean kept contacting until they returned what was missing. It took about a week.nougat said:

I have no idea why my responses are coming through so convoluted but THANK YOU!! 🥰
    I have had items missing before but this is the first time it was a missing I actually purchased. The others were items from an SYS. I did respond back to support and haven't heard back yet so hopefully they can get it together! 
    Also I love your doll and that hair looks great on her 🤩🤩

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2021
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    really wanted the dress 🙄 thankfully only need one more of them ugly tops and I’ll be done with them 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Honeykiszez do you have the storage kloset at bel-aire? It might be stored there.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@Honeykiszez lol that's funny it looks like I;m talking to myself. I found ascreeenshot of the last convo I had w support. I think it was the third or fourth time I opened a ticket bc the last one disappeared, so I restated the issue, was told that her colleague (who I'd spoken to previously) is working on it, and that she'll close the ticket. I got my diamonds back a week later. So I think you should be fine, tho I agree check your storage too. + thank you~~!!!!
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I really loved all the items this weekend 😍🥺 (sorry for the amount of pictures, my collage app keeps crashing 😅)

@Honeykiszez do you have the storage kloset at bel-aire? It might be stored there.
    I never purchased the storage closet. Tbh of all the time I've been playing I forgot it even existed 🤦🏽‍♀️

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
    nougat said:
    @Honeykiszez lol that's funny it looks like I;m talking to myself. I found ascreeenshot of the last convo I had w support. I think it was the third or fourth time I opened a ticket bc the last one disappeared, so I restated the issue, was told that her colleague (who I'd spoken to previously) is working on it, and that she'll close the ticket. I got my diamonds back a week later. So I think you should be fine, tho I agree check your storage too. + thank you~~!!!!
    They closed the ticket saying even if your internet is strong then it's a weak WiFi signal... Wait, What?!? Then she said we won't replenish your resources for the item. They are unable to replace live items. I'm like this was something from the closet so why is this an issue? Plus I used stars for it!
    Then my game wouldn't open and when it did, the vest was in there with my dresses. 🤔🙂🙃🤯

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
    @Honeykiszez no idea what any of that means. So since I bought something from the. voting booth.. would that also count as a live item? I wonder if it actually was an internet issue or because it was bought as a bundle maybe it glitched? Weird, but happy that you got the vest 🎉