🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I didn't screenshot the call, but mine didn't say anything about Dublin, it was about being a trendy tourist 🤔 I wish I would've screenshotted that! 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @thesweetone @AnyaArcher Ireland wasn’t mentioned in my call either 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Mine was Irish street style 🤷🏼‍♀️ 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Mine was trendy tourist! But the description seems about the same.
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I didn't even read what my call said 😅
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    The vb will be a mess. Some will wear tourist looks and others will wear winter looks. I'll check out the vibe of the vb, but I think I'll stick with cute winter looks. I still have 180 stars to spend on my side game, so I'm going to buy some winter stuff since I'm low on those items for that game. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The vb will be a mess. Some will wear tourist looks and others will wear winter looks. I'll check out the vibe of the vb, but I think I'll stick with cute winter looks. I still have 180 stars to spend on my side game, so I'm going to buy some winter stuff since I'm low on those items for that game. 
    I mean if you visit northern Europe, winter looks and tourist looks will be the same 😅🥶 It's the end of March, and we had snow yesterday in my country 💀 
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Exactly @Perfection the “cross dress” was a Christianity theme. How many met galas have there been? How many met galas have the Kardashians attended? How many different themes have there been? Glu couldn’t have picked one of those? How much jewelry do the Kardashians own that aren’t crosses. I understand to people who are or were catholic or Christian or any other branch of those religions crosses just seem like any other accessory and no big deal. To those of us who are other religions or atheist it is still a religious symbol and the fact that no other religious symbols are ever used in this game makes it clear that those other religions are deemed not as important. 
  • xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    🥴

Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    🥴

That dress is so stunning on your doll 😍
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the earnables, happy for poc dolls

TS are cute but imo nothing special 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    🥴

@xoxolovekay Your doll is so pretty 😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    I got the call to wear coats and scarves.... so here we go lol

• xoxolovekayxoxolovekay Registered Users, Member 310 Posts
    @YoMomma thank you! It’s a skirt and top I won in the throwback boxes. 

@AmandaMKkh thank you!!!
    Follow me on ig @kkh.kayslay 👗👠
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts

I guess they mistakingly released the Dublin Street Style call along with the new Trendy Tourist one. They are basically the same though so I’m hoping the vb won’t be too much of a mess.
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

I guess they mistakingly released the Dublin Street Style call along with the new Trendy Tourist one. They are basically the same though so I’m hoping the vb won’t be too much of a mess.
    Before they release the Newsletter next time they need to make sure everything is in check cause the amount of name changing is confusing me.
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

Not dying to get the prizes but excited for the theme 
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited March 2021
    MoJo1230 said:
    Exactly @Perfection the “cross dress” was a Christianity theme. How many met galas have there been? How many met galas have the Kardashians attended? How many different themes have there been? Glu couldn’t have picked one of those? How much jewelry do the Kardashians own that aren’t crosses. I understand to people who are or were catholic or Christian or any other branch of those religions crosses just seem like any other accessory and no big deal. To those of us who are other religions or atheist it is still a religious symbol and the fact that no other religious symbols are ever used in this game makes it clear that those other religions are deemed not as important. 
    they have released many, many items inspired by different Met Galas pretty much since the game was released in 2014.. I see and understand what you’re saying but I think their main goal is designing and releasing outfits inspired by the Kardashians, who do wear many cross/christian related items. 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Inspo from my kloset, tried sticking to boots, long sleeves, and 😎

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    For some reason I can’t see the earnable items.. does anyone have a picture, I don’t know if I’m being stupid but I can’t find it 😂  
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    For some reason I can’t see the earnable items.. does anyone have a picture, I don’t know if I’m being stupid but I can’t find it 😂  

Hair, then dress

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Cool guess we all just have to except that only one religion matters and is main stream enough to be shoved down all our throats. Nice 👍