🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    The only reason the Met Gala even was mentioned was because someone pointed out the dress with crosses was from the Met Gala so I was only saying there are many looks from the Met Gala that they could have picked besides that one. The Met Gala had nothing to do with the original point and I don’t care about the Met Gala. The only point I was making is that accessories with religious symbols aren’t necessary in the game. Never expected that a point about making the game more inclusive to everyone would get negative feed back. Truly it was just an opinion and in no means was meant to be offensive to anyone.
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    MoJo1230 said:
    The only reason the Met Gala even was mentioned was because someone pointed out the dress with crosses was from the Met Gala so I was only saying there are many looks from the Met Gala that they could have picked besides that one. The Met Gala had nothing to do with the original point and I don’t care about the Met Gala. The only point I was making is that accessories with religious symbols aren’t necessary in the game. Never expected that a point about making the game more inclusive to everyone would get negative feed back. Truly it was just an opinion and in no means was meant to be offensive to anyone.
    I’m certainly not offended. I only responded because one of your posts was written to seem as though only the “Heavenly Bodies” themed Met Gala was included in the game (if i’m not mistaken, I believe there’s a kloset dress that is from that theme but does not feature a cross of any kind). I only entered this conversation because most of the Met Galas over the recent years have been included in the game. Even so, I still understand where you’re coming from. However, my point was this is a normal trend with the Kardashians and this is a Kardashian game. 
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    @thesweetone same! Luckily I screenshotted it!

I got this call too and now I’m really confused after reading this thread? We all got different calls? VB is going to be a mess...
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    🥴

That was not my call!!! She did not talk about the cold!!!

• Emma_ZaynEmma_Zayn Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    So what exactly am I suppose to wear? I received call for Ireland street style too. 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    tortor said:
    🥴

In your first screenshot, she did mention cold weather. Seems that the only main difference in that part of the call is the addition of, "crowded bars"
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I was going to start a bit later just to take this SYS easy and only get diamonds but the dress is actually pretty cute on my doll? so I’m going to try and earn it 🤭

As for these items, the hair gives me KKH 2014 vibes but I do like the two piece/dress and purse

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

loving the boots and the cross necklace
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    MoJo1230 said:
    I mean...no one is forcing you to wear them.
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I went to the VB to see what to wear, but it’s kind of all over the place 🥴.  Here are some of the looks I liked.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    One of the people in my ts group has a  very interesting name. I can't post what it is because I'd have to block one or 2 of the letters in the second word. 
    Platform: Android

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Just realized the dress is only for Gold, I thought the hair was, so I'm kinda bummed 🙁 that's why I love staying in Gold - it includes all prizes and the chances are usually better 
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Madison101 Omg Thank you for spotting me My doll has never been spotted before that look has gotten me 44 votes so far 🤗
    Edit:Update it got me 48 votes

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Rough start, this theme is a bit all over the place because of all the different calls we got, hopefully it gets better!

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @Madison101 Omg Thank you for spotting me My doll has never been spotted before that look has gotten me 44 votes so far 🤗
    Edit:Update it got me 48 votes

I knew you looked familiar when I saw you in the VB!  Glad your look is doing well. 🙂
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Why they switched earnables hair and TS hair?? and why the name is changed? I submitted 2 looks thinking the theme was Dublin street style. The background in the VB is Dublin... 🤨
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Bronze doesn’t get the two pice boots and purse... that’s great!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not off to a good start.

I play on iOS
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    maggiey said:
    tortor said:
    🥴

In your first screenshot, she did mention cold weather. Seems that the only main difference in that part of the call is the addition of, "crowded bars"
    Thank you. I guess people were confused because there’s a lot of sundresses in the voting booth, but it’s cold here so I will be submitting coats and scarves and hats 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    First 2 looks, kind of second guessing the first outfit now, think I rushed it 🥴
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    YoMomma said:

Arrived ! Meet you in the hotel bar dolls  🍺 🍹
    good luck everyone ☘️ 
    Your doll is absolutely stunning and I love the outfit / jacket ❣️ @YoMomma
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    @brom617 Yayy! I love being in the same group with forum members.🥰🥰 I haven't even looked at the group on my side game yet. I'm not crazy about the items, but I do like the boots.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @hanhanhan thank you 🙈💕 I do love a casual sys theme 
  • PrincessCDettePrincessCDette Registered Users, Member 413 Posts
    No one else in my group is even over 100. At least I know it's a fight for second. I'm currently in fourth with 87. Like why? This stuff isn't even that nice.🙃
    I'm a feminist, activist, fangirl, princess and a pet parent. Yes, a princess AND a feminist. The duality in my personality makes me great! 
    Android User off an on from 2014