Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• matchacocoaamatchacocoaa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Late to the party but what is kimiversary ?
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @matchacocoaa it’s the anniversary of the game, and you can get stuff in the kloset at half price! it’s a big sale like black friday 

edit: i forgot a word and it took me this long to notice the typo smh
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So I spent 30 kstars on this kollection.. I had 60 or 70 before and I got 80 kstars and now I’m at 125 kstars! 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I spent a lot of my kstars this weekend 😳 and I’m going to try to save up some!  I think this is going to be my first Kimiversary that I actually participate in, in my few years of playing this game.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    @kate_parker which comeback did u choose pls? I started less than a year and i dnt knw which to choose.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @LydiaKKH are you going to disclose the "coming improvements" or is it just a teaser?
    Platform: iOS
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Count me in! Might make a worksheet again to keep track of my k-stars
    Anyways, here’s my first update!
    🌟318🌟

Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • nine40nine40 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Plataforma: Android

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, @lulula funny thing, I saw someone mentioning saving, and I wrote asking our Saving Guru, @lydiakkh if she would start the group again, at the same time as she was getting ready to restart the group. I'm always bragging about the game, very optimistic in general.  I know when @Kalindaking says she is taking our concerns to the team,  she pushes as much for us as she can.  And I believe  good things are coming,    We've started getting little weekly gifts.  We saw lovely poc hair as the 1st earniable prize. Instead of up top in Trendsetters.  I just got up, these are just the 2 most recent cases of improvements buzzing around my brain, but yeah this little purple birdie believes wholeheartedly that there are more good things coming,  especially with the upcoming Kimiversary.  And it's great seeing the Star Savers back for another celebration and sale! Happy Saving!  And I love that is someone splurged on a Kolkection, you all are right there to pick them up and tell them it's ok, now back on he saver train  <3. I love people being nice to each other. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Thank you so much @LydiaKKH for restarting this 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Love this thread, keeps me on track with my Kimiversary savings 😍 

Starting at 332 kstars, aiming for 2,000 🤞🏻🤞🏻 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    I am in too ✨ since I took a looong break from the game, i could use this kimiversary to buy some tb and closet stuff 
    currently at 286 stars, goal is at least 1000, since i dont have any real offers and I rely only on daily videos, sys and in game achievements. 
    I actually own only the london boutique, been thinking to buy the lisboa and paris businesses 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    I'm excited to finally give my doll the makeover she deserves! I only started playing again last year so I was not prepared at all for the sale but i'm determined to do better this year! Hopefully I can double my current amount
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

I’m starting at 🌟172🌟 but i keep spending them on kollections🥲

My main way of getting stars is pretty much by watching daily videos so if anyone has any tips to get more i would really appreciate them! (I don’t do the offers) 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    kadyyy said:
    @kate_parker which comeback did u choose pls? I started less than a year and i dnt knw which to choose.
    @kadyyy I started with the "fashion icon", then the "money maker" and now the "love guru".
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    So this is my amount, after a k star bloodbath this weekend 💀 My goal is 2000 before my first kimiversary 🙏 Started playing right before Black Friday, so I wasn't prepared at all. Hopefully this time around will be different! 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    It’s the first kimiversary that I’ll actually participate, bc despite playing since 2014, I already had my phases of downloading and deleting the game 🥴
    I started saving my stars a while ago, here is my savings until now 🌟

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

LETS DO THIS😍❤️🙏🏽  
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

@scarley1999 to get the most kstars I just do loads of reality shows during the week, and on weekend professional events. 
    I use BelAir, fill all 4 slots with contacts before completing the ‘create drama’ above them. Meaning that each contact gets about 40 points towards their next reward. I delete them from my contact list when they reach 1000! 

I also have most of the businesses now so that’s a huge help I getting extra kstars. 

Hope this helps get some extra kstars 🤞🏻 
    Can someone tell me which business is worth investing in the most to get the most k stars back? Is it the fairground at k world mall?
    edited March 2021
    @Natalie_kkh thankyou sm! But i’m confused how doing reality shows gives you k stars? Also i have a lot of contacts at max friendship so should i delete them and get new contacts? I’m so clueless🥲
    @scarley1999 I screenshotted this awhile ago, I hope its not a problem sharing it here.
    Credits and a big THANK YOU to @abasili93

iOS
    07/2014 
    @SassyVoguette THANKYOU SO MUCH OMG!! That is so helpful🌟
    edited March 2021
    @scarley1999 haha no problem, I’ve been playing since 2014 on off and had no idea about half of the businesses and strategies how to obtain more stars. So that post was heaven sent lol I had to save it 😍 

Also I know there is a thread which explains all the businesses, maybe someone can provide the link ✨

iOS
    07/2014 
    @Natalie_kkh thankyou sm! But i’m confused how doing reality shows gives you k stars? Also i have a lot of contacts at max friendship so should i delete them and get new contacts? I’m so clueless🥲
    I would delete all your ones at Max, make room for new ones ☺️

Each contact has reward levels~
    250, 500, 1000 and 2000
    You get a kstar at all except 250.
    Each reality show gains 40ish points for each contact, if you have them all there before completing the ‘create drama’ action. 

Hope that makes sense? 
    @Natalie_kkh yessss that makes sm sense thankyou!!❤️ Feel like i could have been getting so many more k stars this whole time fgs😂🤦🏼‍♀️ 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @scarley1999 I usually delete the npcs at 1000 xp, cause the next one will get me 2 kstars for the next 1000 xp, while the deleted one would only give me one!
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
    @brunakkh oooh thankyou that’s a very good tip!! I’m learning sm today😅 ty dolls xx
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I’m joining in! First update 🥳

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts

I think what she meant about doing reality shows and gaining K stars it’s on VIP weekends, because we win 1 star for gig with 5 stars rating.

I’m sending you the link about business in you inbox bc I’m trying to post here but I can’t, I tried so many times and just don’t know why.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    it’s great to see you back @LydiaKKH with a new kimiversary thread 💕 I always love the saving threads, they keep me in check and they definitely helped me so much last year with hitting my kstar goals ! 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧