⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• fifLMntfifLMnt Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    - some indicator of where you own houses an icon or something that’s let’s you know you own a house in that city 
    - some indicator of where you own pets as well
  • jaymojica0923jaymojica0923 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    i would really like to see the "keep the cameras rolling" or "throwback" events or anything of similarity last longer than just 3 days. why not an entire week to get all five rewards because there is such thing as timezones, work and school. not all of us are going to have the time to play on the app for 24 hours a day. also, i would love to see more hour long events when it comes to work or dates because i feel like 4 or even 8 hours is too long when you have no more energy and have to wait for it.
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    @twirlebrity wow ! I wish they could read your comments. Especially the diamond shop !!!! You summarized the everything we all want to make the game perfect again!
  • MiaColucciMiaColucci Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    1. Better closet organization- right now it's a big mess! At least make sure that new items you're releasing are sorted properly
    2. More levels for furnishing house achievement- I maxed out a few years ago and I don't see the point in spending money for furniture at all
    3. Ways to earn diamonds- right now I can only win them in SYS awards, not even when voting :(
    4. Remove dyes and energy from SYS TB Boxes!!!!
    5. Cash Kollection- 
    it can even be with throwback items but please in cash
    6. Weekday SYS lower the points for the final earnable- requesting an average of 42 votes per look is ridiculous
    7. Throwback boxes- update them and give us 2 of them on the TB weekday event (make them last 2 boxes instead of 1)
    8. Wishlist- make a wishlist so we can add clothes we want to buy from closet when we save the money or on special events
    9. Diamond store- make a store where you can buy all items available for diamonds from previous events instead of finding them in voting booth
    10. Diamond boxes- REMOVE ALL DYES AND ENERGY!!!!!

Agree/like if you support these suggestions, thank you.

Player since 2014.  Level 48  A+++
    Thanks for saying what we all wanted in such detail and great way. 
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    We definitely need more bags in the store. There’s too little variation and it’d be nice to have more handheld bags too
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    It’d be really nice if we could click on the level progress bar and see a menu. It can show us a real numerical point count out of how many points we need to level up, and also show us what we win when we level up.
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Can we get some new dyes colors? Maybe pastels or something, and can we please get the dark red dye in the sys earnables? We only get the other red one and i already have a lot of it, i really want the darker one but i don't want to spend all my diamonds on boxes

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• LaceyHLaceyH Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Here's a few ideas from my sisters and I...

- KOLLECTIONS: Remove dyes and energy from the kollections. It is upsetting spending 30+ or even as high as 70 K-Stars on a kollection and getting something like 50 Energy or even 10 dyes! 
    - THROWBACK/KEEP THE CAMERAS ROLLING: Make these much longer! I rarely make it to the third prize. Sometimes I don't even make it to the second when I have work and university on. I can't imagine how anyone is able to make it to the fourth in such little time!
    - TICKET BUYERS: Please get rid of the feature to purchase tickets. The SYS is no longer about the style but who can afford tickets. It's discouraging when you're excited about the theme and the person in first has over 1000+ votes. It's insane!
    - DIAMONDS: Make it easier to earn diamonds. There's so many pretty items in the closet that cost diamonds and then the diamond kollections are so pretty too! But it's rare you'll be able to do the diamond kollection more than just once because it takes so long to earn them!
    - DYES: I'd love to see more dyes come in!

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    - Barefoot as a shoe option 
    - Belly button piercing 
    - Sunglasses/glasses in the hair accessory section that go on top of the head 
    - Pizza slice or whole pizza box handheld 
    - Ballerina themed SYS with tutu as prize
    - Jackets/cardigans that can be layered over tops 
    - Blanket handheld
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Movie/tv show characters themed sys
    Android player. 👾
    Can we please get a option to watch a video every time we want to submit a used items on sys events? 
    Because sometimes there is an option for a video and sometimes there isn't and its kinda annoying because sometimes i want to use something that i already used and i don't have a video to watch 🤷🏽‍♀️, so why not make an option to always have that video submitting thing?

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• bdorkbdork Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    idk if this has been suggested already, but there needs to be a timer for the daily gift box, or at least a push notification when it's ready. and i wish it reset at the same time every day. i have to keep opening mine later and later in the day because i forget about it
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    -Get to open a giftbox as a rare reward in the voting booth. It can be earlier SYS items and throwback items etc. Would encourage people to vote more because there is a possibility for a really good reward. <3
    Can we get more levels after A+++? 
    I already reached top 1 on A+++ and it's like i don't have any reason to continue with gigs anymore, just when there is a gigs weekend event, it's getting kinda boring to play with no goal to reach to 🤷🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I need this look!💚 Hair, outfit and Eyes!😍
  • Jessica_KKHJessica_KKH Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Also this one! Eyes, hair, outfit and acessories.💙
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts

you already know.
  • snowgrl112snowgrl112 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can we please get only premium items in the boxes for the weekday and weekend challenges? We spend so much time and work so hard to get through the events to receive dye or clothes that aren’t appealing (the same sports bra, dress, etc over and over again). I also think if you get through the whole event to open the last box it should all be amazing prizes! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Jessica_KKH @Perfection  and Everyone - we have a special thread specifically for Fashion and beauty Suggestion thread for suggestions like these. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5461016/2021-fashion-beauty-suggestions/p1    :). The looks are lovely btw. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • snowgrl112snowgrl112 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Need less needy SO! Please can we just do once a week dates instead of daily. Even my real husband isn’t this needy smh. 
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thank you for Miss Managed... can we get more Maya Wu?
  • JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    SYS earnables: Replace one of the dye earnables in SYS with a SYS TB box.
    Some players have barely opened any of the silver or bronze boxes and the chances to open one box each sys seems to be dwindling.
     It's really difficult to actually place in the few ranks which award boxes. A lot of players don't care about the TS items in the top few spots, they'd rather settle for a lower rank to get a silver or bronze box. 
    When the old SYS system went away, there was a lot of reassurance on here that players could still earn silver & bronze boxes each sys event.
    Its possible sure...but the possibility is ridiculously minute.
    If you try desperately to get a silver or bronze box each sys event but only get awarded one box each month (or less!) it makes earning those SYS tb silver and bronze boxes seem almost impossible.
    There's over 100 items you can win in the silver and bronze boxes!!
    Theres a lot of players who havent had the chance to win the items in the silver & bronze boxes. How can they earn even just 10% of the items ONLY available in silver & bronze boxes if opening a silver or bronze box happens so rarely?!
     lts ridiculously hard to get a silver or bronze box in the first place and then if you get a silver or bronze box you may still get dyes or kstars instead of an item.
    There's no other way to buy the items in silver and bronze boxes so PLEASE make getting the silver and bronze boxes easier. Replace one of dye SYS earnables with a silver or bronze box, or bring back doing sys tb during weekdays. Please just give us some way to get silver and bronze boxes, please! 

• JessakeyJessakey Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Also please make the last earnable in SYS events more attainable to earn.
    Each month there's usually a post on this forum in which players can share what SYS earnables + TS items they earned and which items they missed out on receiving. If you look at most recent months, you'll see that most people did not earn the last earnable during any SYS that month. 

I've NEVER ever been able to complete a SYS event to get the 2nd earnable so its always been difficult for me to get 2nd earnable. 
    Now it seems people that used to always reach the last earnables in SYS events are now struggling to reach the last earnable. 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    a bunch of people yesterday were posting looks that bella hadid wore in the fashion suggestions thread, and i was just thinking how awesome it would be if both bella and gigi hadid were included as characters in the game? they could get a little storyline, and they’re the biggest models right now 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    a bunch of people yesterday were posting looks that bella hadid wore in the fashion suggestions thread, and i was just thinking how awesome it would be if both bella and gigi hadid were included as characters in the game? they could get a little storyline, and they’re the biggest models right now 
    ugh I'd love that!
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Please please please make three tickets for sys stack 
    most of us has school, jobs or kids in real life and it’s really difficult for some people to visit the game every 12 hours and they end up missing a ticket due to they were either busy or sleeping.
  • blxirblxir Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Would love to see some met gala sys themes, here are some of my favs:
    - Camp: Notes on Fashion (extravagant, excessive fashion)
    - Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (McQueen draws from the Victorian Gothic and Romantic styles of the 19th century. Would love to see a Victorian sys too)
    - Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology (fashion + technology)
    - China: Through the Looking Glass (China’s influence on Western fashion. Draw from Chinese art and architecture)

More possible sys themes:
    - unconventional fashion (think Lady Gaga meat dress)
    - goth and grunge fashion (black on black on black)
    - 2000’s fashion (low rise jeans, cute crop tops, chunky highlight hair)

More Locations!
    - Beijing, China
    - Park Ave, NYC (luxury high rises with city views and maybe a shopping center that’s like Fifth Avenue ~see below)
    - Dubrovnik, Croatia (Mediterranean style homes, add a rock beach or a sailboat where you can go on dates, maybe have the option of owning a sailboat that could travel to different locations on the coast)
    - Moscow, Russia (Visit red square)
    - Cairo, Egypt (see the pyramids, learn history, boat down the nile)
    - Marrakech, Morocco (live in a traditional Moroccan Riad)
    - Kyoto, Japan (see Mount Fuji and traditional japan, you could add an interaction where you take the bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto)
    - Brasov, Romania (Explore the Transylvanian region of Romania and Bran Castle - also known as Dracula’s castle. Could be part of a Halloween update and you could purchase and live in a haunted castle)

More fun things to do (besides quests etc)
    - have a shopping mall where you can buy clothes outside of the closet (this can be in a fifth Avenue/park Avenue location in NYC)
    - learn the history of different regions and different cultures (going to Cairo to see the pyramids and being able to explore them, going to bran castle in Romania and learning the lore, going to the Great Wall in China and learning the history , this could be a new part of the game that lots could enjoy since we can’t travel.
    - be able to have an “adventure” (this goes along with what I said above, but maybe you could plan a vacation or something and travel to different areas around the world. You’d have to do little tasks at one location so you can move onto the next.
    - more ways of “getting around”(we have planes and cars to take us from place to place, but maybe a boat or train that was functional and could take us somewhere would be nice)

Having a cigarette handheld would be fun.
  • blxirblxir Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Also - owning some sort of company where you can actually do things, owning a makeup company or clothing company where you design clothing and looks and get rewards based on how good your looks are. This could work like a sys except it’s more open ended. Create a brand for 50 or so k stars. You could choose a ‘theme’ for your collection/brand, like goth fashion, campy fashion, grunge fashion, and create a collection (5 or 6 looks). Then, it competes with other dolls’ collections for an overall ranking. This is like a larger sys but you can’t buy tickets, you choose your theme, and your ranking is based off the quality of your looks. The competition could be like once a month and could last a week, like Fashion week. Rewards could be a good amount of cash and k stars (like 50,000 cash and 100 k stars, and participating would give you a cool outfit). You could create a logo for your brand, choose where it’s based (like what city), and create collections every week for the npcs that isn’t a competition or Fashion week. Then you could see npcs wearing the looks you created and get some sort of cash or k star reward.
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Make SYS events items + special items available to purchase in the “get this look” option!