Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I think what she meant about doing reality shows and gaining K stars it’s on VIP weekends, because we win 1 star for gig with 5 stars rating.

I’m sending you the link about business in you inbox bc I’m trying to post here but I can’t, I tried so many times and just don’t know why.
    I meant from npc rewards, you get a kstar at 500, 1000 and 2000 xp. The quickest way of getting each is by doing reality show ☺️ 
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    loraainec said:
    I think what she meant about doing reality shows and gaining K stars it’s on VIP weekends, because we win 1 star for gig with 5 stars rating.

I’m sending you the link about business in you inbox bc I’m trying to post here but I can’t, I tried so many times and just don’t know why.
    I meant from npc rewards, you get a kstar at 500, 1000 and 2000 xp. The quickest way of getting each is by doing reality show ☺️ 
    Ohhh it’s true, I forgot about that!
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I also want to join cuz I’m at my lowest 😩 starting at 20 kstars and ready to save 🥲🥲

• trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I cant even watch videos to get kstars @KalindaKing
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Anyone got any tips for Kimiversary like what I should prioritise to buy and what can wait?
  • miaparkmiapark Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    treza said:
    I cant even watch videos to get kstars @KalindaKing
    I cant either!!
    Android player
    Coming back after two lost dolls, now level 32
    From Argentina 🌺
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @CharlieKkh One thing that's good to do is get things that are available in the voting booth that you already wanted so you get stuff you'd have to save diamonds for out of the way. 
    Platform: Android

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Oh hi @LydiaKKH 👀 good to see this thread up and running I think we all need a reminder to not spend. I remember we all had so much fun last year.
    A lot of things have changed both on the forum and irl. I now have three (3) jobs and uni. As for the forum, it really went from the most welcoming space to somewhere that I don't feel comfortable at all in. A lot of things are being unfairly "resolved" and swept under the rug. I don't mean to start drama, but I'm just explaining why I don't feel comfortable here at all anymore and why I'm barely around. 
    That being said, i have to apologize to you, Lydia, and the ones who were on our charts and waiting for this year, I will not be returning with my charts. If someone wants to step in, make sure you discuss that with Lydia, she's an amazing project partner. 
    I wish all of you a pleasant saving journey and hopefully Android users will have their issue resolved because so far they've lost 20-40 kstars. 
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Nooo! My kollections refreshed today and I've got these 3! I honestly want the finish them all! I spun the first two when I first got them, but I've never had the bottom one before and I'm so tempted to spin it! But I've got to stay strong, June is only 3 months away! 😭😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Let myself go wild with a few gift boxes the last couple of months. My goal is 2000 k stars. If I did my math correctly there are like 90 days until Kimaversary so that’s 1800 k stars just from videos. I’ll be off the game for a week though, and I’m also weak during VIP lol. I think I’ll be going for mostly TB items this year, so I won’t be mad if I save extra lol. 

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    currently have 118 k starts and i’m trying my best to save them for kimiversary 🙏🏻

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    When is it?
    When is it?
    i think somewhere in june 
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts

Last year I didn’t know about the daily videos and the forum so i barely had kstars to spend, but this year its gonna be different! Started saving now😁
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i’m actually always kinda saving for the sales - i don’t really spend stars outside of some weekend boxes and vip weekends. i spent a lot chasing this weekend’s items, so i ended up with less stars than when the weekend started): but i’m hoping to get to at least 2500, hopefully closer to 3000 before kimiversery! 
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Thank you for starting this! I've never participated before and it's such a good idea to save! Would love to save another 1,000 stars before June!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Taking part in this because I’m terrible at saving k stars but as of late I’ve finally started doing the daily 10 videos to get some k stars! Hopefully by June I can have 500-800 k stars (more or less) if I don’t spend too much because there are some kollections I’m dying to get!

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • vallvall Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    This will be my first Kimiversary! Excited to start saving!
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I’m terrible at saving because I always find something I really like 🤦‍♀️ But I’m taking part, starting with 3 kstars 🤣

If I understand correctly, we get some throwback items but will there be a discount on the closet items?
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    nvm
    Platform: Android

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I’m going to participate this year! I had a good stash of k stars but I spent every last one chasing the GB hair and I never even found it 😭 My only tip to add is to grind during VIP weekend doing 3 hour reality shows in the Bel air. You can make a decent amount of k stars over the weekend. 

And yes, I know I’m behind on tasks. Lol I took a break from the game recently and everything piled up lol.
    - Emmy
    I’m terrible at saving because I always find something I really like 🤦‍♀️ But I’m taking part, starting with 3 kstars 🤣

If I understand correctly, we get some throwback items but will there be a discount on the closet items?

- last year was my first time and i think the closet items did have a discount not quite sure 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Idk if i should participate bc in one hand it would help me keep my 4k Kstars safe but on the other hand i love to splurge on new Kollections so I'm kinda conflicted
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Chqrlotte how amazing that you made those spread sheets! Ur an angel🥺 my motivation is through the roof now💰💰💰
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

yesss the kloset items are 50% off!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Chqrlotte how amazing that you made those spread sheets! Ur an angel🥺 my motivation is through the roof now💰💰💰
    @Whats_ur_sign Thank you, i'm more than happy to make them!💞 I'm happy to hear that, hopefully we will all be able to save a lot!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • blxirblxir Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I know I’m really going to have to resist the urge to spend 😭... trying to get to 500...
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Hey y'all! I talked to Lydia about making new charts, so from now on i will be making and posting the charts!💞 i'll usually be posting the charts around Thursday every week. If i happen to make any mistakes by misspelling your username, kstar amount or kstar goal, just let me know and i'll fix it!💞
    Now that I see a lot of dolls aiming for 1000-2000, I feel like I’m aiming a bit too low 😭😂 I also spent some k stars today but luckily I won about 120? So now I’m at 202!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨