🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Literally every update has glitches! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hopefully they will fix the videos cause that's 20 kstars I'm not getting tonight. Both of my games are on Android, so is it only Android that's like this or is it affecting iOS too?
    @BooskiBabiiI think it’s just Android, because me and my friends play on ios and our daily videos are ok, in fact I just watched mine. And the design still the same.

• PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    YoMomma said:
    haylee7 said:
    Had to have it! Got it on my third spin, I’m obsessed! I got the turquoise dress first, then the heart aura, then the bundle ☺️ And yes I may have had to buy a diamond pack I hate myself 

Does it dye well ? Your doll looks beautiful btw 😊
    Thank you so much!! And I think it does :) here they are! 

this is divine!
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @haylee7 oh wow 🤩 it does dye beautifully. I’m getting some serious fomo 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I also lost my options to watch a video for K stars, does anyone know why? 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Guys I don't think the problem comes from KKH cause some of my other apps (on Android) are also crashing and I haven't even updated yet
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Yeah, i don't have an option to watch videos either. Anything that has to do with them, is non-existent for me after the update. 
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    What is this, why can't I do offers or watch videos??
    Why does there have to be a glitch EVERY update
  • LimatosLimatos Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    I also lost my options to watch a video for K stars, does anyone know why? 

I don't know why, but i have the same problem :(
  • babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    I don't have my video option too @KalindaKing are the team looking into this problem? I'm Android
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I can’t watch videos or do offers either 
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Same for me. 

Android player. 👾
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    @KkhElena it could be not related to the game, but i think it might be because the video button is also for the offers, if that was just the videos they would probably just won't work or something and not delete the button 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing please is this going to be fixed ? 
    We're going to miss our daily Kstars videos
    This is so unfair 😭💔

🦋Android Player🦋
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited March 2021

Missing free video button/ Offers has been reported to Glu.

Ok the Get Free Stars button is missing in Androids.  I reported  it. to Glu.  (Are there any updated Androids that CAN watch videos for free or access Offers?).  I believe it’s widespread, I don’t think we need a glitch thread for it, but there is one on FAQ if you want to post about it there.  https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5461732/how-to-do-offers-missing-free-video-offers-button/p1?new=1
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    i had bought a pack previously so i definitely took some spins ahhhh. i’m not super into the hair but i’m SO excited about the hearts and the pack! definitely going to keep saving my diamonds to spin again cause there’s so much i want lol
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Guys I don't think the problem comes from KKH cause some of my other apps (on Android) are also crashing and I haven't even updated yet
    Hi! Are your apps still crashing? I am still having the same problem....  :s

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • HoneykiszezHoneykiszez Registered Users 56 Posts
    bexgom said:
    i had bought a pack previously so i definitely took some spins ahhhh. i’m not super into the hair but i’m SO excited about the hearts and the pack! definitely going to keep saving my diamonds to spin again cause there’s so much i want lol
    Hi! Do you recall how many Diamonds it would take to buy an entire collection? I feel like it was mentioned before but I can't seem to find it anywhere...

✨💖Android Player💖✨
    ❣Tea Love = Game Name❣
                                                                   (Don't be bitter, use more Glitter!
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Post update I can't see how many tickets I have 

On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • NandiniSinghNandiniSingh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Also I don't have the option to watch videos
    On strike till everyone gets 20 videos
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    I don't have the option to watch ads or do offers for kstars either. I am on a Samsung Galaxy S9
    And it's weird because I was able to watch my videos for kstars yesterday around 8 PM - I updated around 5 PM yesterday, but checking now, the option is gone

She/Her
    Android
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Hi! Do you recall how many Diamonds it would take to buy an entire collection? I feel like it was mentioned before but I can't seem to find it anywhere...
    I’m pretty sure you have to buy two of the 150 diamond packs bc it takes 200 something diamonds to finish 
    KkhElena said:
    I THINK Elena’s right.  I just saw this online: https://9to5google.com/2021/03/22/android-apps-crashing-webview/
    They have instructions for updating webmail an dI think chrome which they believe is causing the issue.   Anyone crashing should go read it.  Mine aren’t crashing, so I can’t work it through with you.  But see if this could be the issue.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    So uhm some of my apps are crashing (KKH included) and I think it's mainly an android issue. May not have anything to do w KKH cause my mother's having the same issues and she doesn't play KKH
    edited March 2021
    @KkhElena  check out the post just above yours.  I found what Google announced as a fix last night.  Check this out. 
    Update: Just after 11 p.m. PT on Monday, Google issued a permanent fix for the app crashing issue. It involves updating both Android System WebView and Chrome to version 89.0.4389.105:
    1. Navigate to Play Store app
    2. Search for Android System WebView
    3. Select the “Update” option
    4. Repeat these steps for Google Chrome

Missing Video/offers button has been reported to Glu
    Android crashing is a Google issue, not Glu/KKH.  Found the answer   on 9to5Google
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RoxyHartRoxyHart Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    So, about that crashing thing, today the WebView got an update and everything went back to normal except the daily videos or any videos in the game, so I really don't think that's related.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I'm just going to wait for stuff to get fixed, which hopefully with be soon because after switching tablets, it's no fun I have to go back to having no unlocking options for SYS. At least the game works in general which is more than I could save for other apps. And I have another game I'm playing as part of an offer to get Kstars so I hope that gets fixed soon.
    Platform: Android

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Now newsletter!!!!!