How to do offers? / Missing Free video/offers Button

FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi! Sorry for the newbie question. ^^’

I believe last week (or maybe the week before?) there was a promotion where the offers for kstars had a 2x bonus, so I could access the page by clicking the promotion with the lil megaphone. Now, however, I don’t see any way to navigate back to that page? I can’t watch videos right now so that was really the only way I had of earning consistent kstars and I’d love to be able to complete them again. 

Thank you!

Comments

• rmacrmac Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine disappeared today too. I'm freaked out 😳
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021

Androids missing the free stars/offers - issue has been reported to Glu. 

Not  sure this is what you mean, but if you go up to the StarShop, by clicking the star in your game dashboard. That opens the starshop. Tap Get Free Stars and it will open a box  like this .   Choose offers. Hope this helps.  It’s from an iPad, android screen might be a little different but the same instructions should do it. ;).  Good luck!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    HI it seems some Androids are missing the free stars/energy ‘cash buttons, and can’t access offers.  This has been reported to Glu, sit tight and We’ll try to get info later on this morning. (Only 7am here,)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Ah okay, thank you! Sadly my option to watch videos on iOS doesn’t allow me to get to that screen.  :(
    I submitted a ticket a few weeks ago and they said they were looking into it, so in the mean time I’ll wait for another promotion. :’)

Thank you for the help!
    Androids just lost their button, for offers and stars etc, so they’ll probably be posting here too.  But @Fae you are IOS, if you’d like to send me a dm with a copy of the Support ticket I can try and see if additional help is available.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    rmac said:
    Mine disappeared today too. I'm freaked out 😳
    Are you Android, and you took yesterday’s update? It’s a widespread problem for Androids after the update.  It’s been reported to Glu, and I’ll update with info when available. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thank you! I’ll do that now :)
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @kokokokonut i'm not sure this is proper topic but i want to write. i can't see any offers since i started the game. will it fix?(i'm playing from turkey and i know this problem don't related with device, wi-fi connection or something else. i communicated the glu support and can't fixed it. and also my 5 friend(ios player, who lives in turkey, all kkh player friends actually) have this problem(can't see any offer.))
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
    @GiselleG  it’s possible your location prohibits these features.  I don’t think it is connected to the missing button NA and other locales are experiencing, but I will see what I can find out specifically for you, regarding Turkey not having offers.   But I’m glad you and your friends are playing in Turkey.  The game makes the world feel a little more connected, and a little smaller and more familiar, at least to me. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut oh thank you so much! i feel the same way with you... :)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (

Update

Kalinda addressed this in the update thread, a large number of Androids were crashing.  But it explains the missing offers. 
    For Android players - In order to let you play again last night, we temporarily turned off access to videos and ads. I'll let you know when they're available again! Hopefully it will be later today, but I'm not sure. We also recommend updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome on your device, which might help you with other apps.

When I hear it’s been restored, I’ll post here for you all. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    GiselleG said:
    @kokokokonut i'm not sure this is proper topic but i want to write. i can't see any offers since i started the game. will it fix?(i'm playing from turkey and i know this problem don't related with device, wi-fi connection or something else. i communicated the glu support and can't fixed it. and also my 5 friend(ios player, who lives in turkey, all kkh player friends actually) have this problem(can't see any offer.))
    I heard back, the game tries to make these features available to all.  So if it were me, I would send another ticket, see if they can  offer any more helpful help at this time.  And if you have more questions, you can always message me, I'll try to help.  If nothing else, I offer great moral support. 💕
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I will take your advice. Thank you so much!🥰💞🌺🌼
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (