🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited March 2021
    For Android players - In order to let you play again last night, we temporarily turned off access to videos and ads. I'll let you know when they're available again! Hopefully it will be later today, but I'm not sure. We also recommend updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome on your device, which might help you with other apps.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    For Android players - In order to let you play again last night, we temporarily turned off access to videos and ads. I'll let you know when they're available again! Hopefully it will be later today, but I'm not sure. We also recommend updating Android System WebView and Google Chrome on your device, which might help you with other apps.
    I can't update my game it's stuck on 100% and won't go further. Not sure what to do
    I play on Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I already had updates for webview and google chrome ready when I opened the play store to check so I'm doing those now.
    Platform: Android

@Julia88 I understand that's common and eventually it should finish downloading.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Anyone else that can’t see how many tickets they have after the update? @KalindaKing

iOS Doll 

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yes I’m having the same problem @Monica L
  • DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    Monica L said:
    Anyone else that can’t see how many tickets they have after the update? @KalindaKing

Yes, I actually set a timer on my phone so I wouldn't use any of my spare tickets this SYS  :D but i hope they'll fix it soon.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Does anyone else have this flaw??
    Since yesterday I have not had the option of free K-stars....💔😭🤯🤧
    HELP!!! @KalindaKing
    edited March 2021
    Should I wait for the video issue to be resolved before I continue playing the game I have a tapjoy offer with? I don't want to get to the level I need to get to and then not get the Kstars.
    Edit: I decided to get closer the level and wait if it's not resolved yet so I just have a little bit to go when the videos are back.

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing please let us have our Kstars 
    We missed two days of Kstars 
    At least let someone call us to give us our Kstars while you're fixing the ads issue 💔
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Johanaa said:
    @KalindaKing please let us have our Kstars 
    We missed two days of Kstars 
    At least let someone call us to give us our Kstars while you're fixing the ads issue 💔
    I totally agree @KalindaKing it's not fair!! 
    We can't miss our daily Kstars like this!!
    Please try to resolve this issue.
  • MarLouiseMarLouise Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Diaana said:
    Monica L said:

Yes, I actually set a timer on my phone so I wouldn't use any of my spare tickets this SYS  :D but i hope they'll fix it soon.
    I used to get a push notification saying “You’ve got a new style ticket” or something. Has that disappeared with the update aswell or have I just not been paying attention 😅

edit: never mind I checked my settings and apparently I had them turned off lol
    iOS player | lvl 34 | english isn't my first language (NL) | ✨🌸BE KIND🌸✨
  • kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Who else is unable to download the update? Mine is at 100% but i cant click on the open option on playstore. It only allows me to cancel the update and start from beginning and it stops again at 100%. I have closed and opened all apps but it is not updated
    edited March 2021
    Do you see the additional file loading with KKH? I updated last night and it got stuck with 100% too. I started all over again and later noticed that there's was something additional it was downloading for the game which is probably why it got "stuck" at 100%.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm dying waiting for the videos button to be back lol hope we get some sort of compensation 🙏🏻
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I don’t know if this has happened before but the glasses interfere with this hat/hairstyle

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    The ads and videos are now available on version 11.9.1. Please update Android System WebView if you haven't done so yet. I know that many of you got the latest 11.10 update and I'll let you know when I have more news.
    #VIPKalinda
    @stellarsphere Reported that glitch to the team!
    #VIPKalinda
  • KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Nvm. I have the new game version. 
    Android player. 👾
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing are we getting any kind of compensation 
    Cuz we are loosing our Kstars and it's not our fault that we updated the game 
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • Silvana19Silvana19 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I still don't have the option to watch ads?  
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    my submit look button is fixed👍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KalindaKing can this glitch with the top be submitted to the team to please ? 
    @YoMomma What's wrong with it?
    #VIPKalinda
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @KalindaKing the stripes don’t connect when your holding a handheld or purse 
    Go check your games, i just noticed that video offers are back 💕

•android
    •🇪🇪
    edited March 2021
    I have videos back too. Does this mean I can go through with my tapjoy offer? Because I'm getting close now.
    Edit: I'm assuming yes because I can see the progress and how many days I have for the offer again.

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    The ads and videos are now available on version 11.9.1. Please update Android System WebView if you haven't done so yet. I know that many of you got the latest 11.10 update and I'll let you know when I have more news.
    Hey @KalindaKing! I updated everything but still don't have access to ads for anything.