🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    Now newsletter!!!!!
    I think Kalinda said the newsletter is based on the month, not the update, so we should get it next week....I think. 😅
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Wait how do you dolls get 20 videos daily? I only get 10, is it because it’s for vip subscriptions only or?
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @stellarsphere  If you are a free player, you get 20 daily videos but if think if you started playing KKH after a certain date (sorry I forgot when lol) you only get 10.  I think it really depends because sometimes I only get like 4 videos a day 😂.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Madison101 oh, that makes sense... I started last June so I guess the change must have happened before that 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    I noticed that’s when you use this basket handheld you cannot use any aura. I don’t understand why? Is anyone else having the same issue? 

• KristaLenzKristaLenz Registered Users, Unconfirmed, Member 312 Posts
    Is anyone else's game crashing since the videos button has been turned on? 
    Android player. 👾
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @evilraccoon nope unfortunately kalinda already cleared up that thats how it was designed and you just cant use auras with it (i think its in the trendy tourist sys thread)
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @sarie oh okay thank you. That sucks, they should fix that instead of saying that’s just how it’s designed 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
    edited March 2021
    Ignore my outfit lol 😂, but are these pink shorts (?) supposed to be there with these shoes.

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I was wondering why I didn't get a tapjoy award but looking at the reply from them, I realized it had to be because I uninstalled and reinstalled that game while stuff wasn't working on Android and I still didn't know why. I wish I knew that could happen because I missed out on more than 900 Kstars I could have been awarded.
    Platform: Android

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Is anyone else’s game crashing every few minutes on iOS? Started yesterday for me. I’ve tried force quitting and restarting and it’s still doing it.
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Ignore my outfit lol 😂, but are these pink shorts (?) supposed to be there with these shoes.

I also noticed this when I put on cut out bikini bottoms, I guess its attached to the stockings, it also dyes with it
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    ariellep said:
    Is anyone else’s game crashing every few minutes on iOS? Started yesterday for me. I’ve tried force quitting and restarting and it’s still doing it.

I am having the same problem on my iPad. I thought it was just me.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just tried to release a mini fix. If you were having crashing issues, please let me know if this helped! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I think it did. My game was crashing like every 7-10 minutes especially when travelling from one place to another but it seem to be okay at the moment. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @KalindaKing could these NARS eyes be looked into and be fixed please. This under eye line/shadow is back (left image from this update) and it was fine the last update (right image).

Also when my doll blinks with these eyes the blush will disappear for a split second, kinda like an on and off switch. Both problems seem to be something to do with the blush that’s attached to these eyes which wasn’t an issue before.

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • Gabriela99Gabriela99 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I noticed that’s when you use this basket handheld you cannot use any aura. I don’t understand why? Is anyone else having the same issue? 

Me too, so annoying. Your doll is sooo pretty tho😍
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Did anybody else get a phone call from Maria she said there was a feature with Steezy and my MC asked who that is even tho I’ve had a storyline with him before. Is that a glitch? Or did I read it wrong somewhere. I feel like this was after I updated the game. As that’s when the call came thru. I’m just a bit confused.. 
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    Did anybody else get a phone call from Maria she said there was a feature with Steezy and my MC asked who that is even tho I’ve had a storyline with him before. Is that a glitch? Or did I read it wrong somewhere. I feel like this was after I updated the game. As that’s when the call came thru. I’m just a bit confused.. 
    I got that too. The crashing seems to have stopped but now almost all the NPCs are asking me to refer a friend instead of allowing me to “chat” for points. I used to rarely get those and now it’s almost every person I click on. I just threw a party in Bel Air and 5 or 6 of the 9 people I invited asked me to refer a friend. Whyyyyyy.
  • CereLovelyCereLovely Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I bought the bronze VIP subscription, and it says that I should be getting VIP stories and I have yet to play them. I remember a long time ago that you could get play them and win outfits, so I was curious to know if it’s just a normal? Like did this already happen and I’m just late? 
  • NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

We need different prices when it comes to different countries! Just like Netflix. The price is adjusted to make it fair and affordable. A Fashion Goal where I live is so expensive. Even SYS tickets are.

• kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @NaniSix oh my god YES!!! I'm Brazilian and a fashion goal is around R$50 (brazil's money) so I'm pretty sure I'll never purchase one 😪
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    kkhjulia said:
    @NaniSix oh my god YES!!! I'm Brazilian and a fashion goal is around R$50 (brazil's money) so I'm pretty sure I'll never purchase one 😪
    Omg that’s crazy and so unfair😣
    edited March 2021
    @kkhjulia  The fashion goals (and everything else that you can buy in KKH with money) is way too expensive for some pixels 🥴😂.

Edit:  Grammar

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • kkhjuliakkhjulia Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @rikkksss @Madison101 yeah, very frustrating tbh
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I can’t open my game 😭 it just shuts down! I play on an iPad 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪