💬 🧵 v11.10 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
New Update means new Storyline and New Storyline Discussions.  Let’s talk about the Storyline that comes with v11.10  :) 
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1

Comments

• bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    okay like i KNOW this is a pyramid scheme but i’m having fun pretending to buy into it by agreeing with everything they say 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Exactly!  I was almost pulled into one, with national cleaning products, but the products were good but you wouldn't make money really, it was all in getting those extra sign-ups.  Yikes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It feels like my doll is about to get involved w a cult. I'm sorry but the way that all of them are acting is just weird 👁👄👁 especially Willow
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @kokokokonut omg it is that brand that rhymes with No Wax? So many friends of mine trying to get me in it. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am really enjoying this storyline and it is kinda inspired by the Illuminati and how they are influencing the celebrities and the industry. Maybe there will be lizard people and aliens involve in future storylines. 

It remind me a lot of the movie The Love Guru which was a stupid and silly film but so so funny. 

IOS Player 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    what is a weekly quest? i never had that.. is this "quest" just for selected players  or for everybody? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    edited March 2021
    Hi, the weekly quests are 5 daily episodes of  mini storyline. They begin on Monday with a meeting and a task, then it continues with a task each day till Friday when it wraps up,( lately it endswith a gift. ) This week, Willow hooks us up with a pyramid scheme with a Self Actualization Guru - Maureen .  

I’m not sure if you need to be a certain level, or unlock something, but I just asked about these tasks for someone else so I should hopefully have more info shortly.  Does any of this sound familiar?  The gifts have been a megaphone, a backstage pass lanyard , a cup with #1 on it?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    I'm interested in where this little cult thingy is going. Just imagine how many celebrities have actually gone through this. Some scared to say NO, because scared they would end up on the blacklist. 

Maureen, looks like a nice classy dresser. I wonder did melania trump give her any tips. I wish we could get the contacts of these NPC like Maureen, Raul, Cassio, maya etc.. so we could "hang out" with them. Like give us a option to "hang out" like just go to the mall or gym. I hope this option is available in next update.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This storyline is weird but I'm interested in seeing where it's going. We should really be able to earn diamonds through these storylines. 
    Platform: Android

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m so curious as to what our gift will be this week 👀 I wonder if it will be a sort of handheld like an invitation or something relating to the scheme going on
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited March 2021
    This storyline is totally based on the NXIVM cult, I highly recommend the documentaries on HBO Max called The Vow, and on Starz called Seduced: Inside the NXIVM cult. They both came out earlier this year!
    Edit: it was actually late last year!
    iOS
    edited March 2021
    Just finished today's storyline.... I'm sorry but this just confirmed the cult theory
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    today i told marlena i wasn’t interested in going to her initiation ceremony, but thank god willow called me again so i could still go to the ceremony! i don’t wanna miss out on the rest of the story because i forgot i was supposed to find out what was going on with this shady mlm cult 😂
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    today i told marlena i wasn’t interested in going to her initiation ceremony, but thank god willow called me again so i could still go to the ceremony! i don’t wanna miss out on the rest of the story because i forgot i was supposed to find out what was going on with this shady mlm cult 😂
    Same happened to me! I almost panicked thinking that was it 🤭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Did you choose to destroy Willow’s career in today’s quest? As a traditional libra i cannot decide🙈
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • Charlove85Charlove85 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Did you choose to destroy Willow’s career in today’s quest? As a traditional libra i cannot decide🙈
    No I didn’t destroy her career. She didn’t destroy mine either. 
    iOS user 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I didn't either. 
    I didn't destroy her career. As much as Willow is/was a pain in the 🍑, I didn't feel like doing it
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Idk why , but I like being friends with Willow 😄

iOS player 

• MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I couldn't destroy willow career. I want us to just be friends for now on, we been beefing since the game debut. I hope for now on the storyline of us fighting are over. Let's make a album together or better yet own a business together. You can't hold grudges for ever. 

I wish we we could actually get a option to tweet in the game. Or give us a instgram app where me and willow can post pics and caption it #FriendShipGoals I really hope this willow friendship storyline sticks.
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Did anyone destroy Willow’s career? I’m curious as to what happens
  • marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    If anyone destroys willows career please let us know what happens :)
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    As a fellow libra I was very indecisive but I ended up being nice and didn’t destroy her career 😗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When can Willow get a new look finally? She looks the same since the beginning, while people's doll's look has changed a lot. It doesn't make sense for her to look the same forever.
    Platform: Android

• miami27miami27 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I chose to, and she didn’t chose to ruin mine. The tweet was really corny. 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I also havent received any weekly quests yet since starting my game  :'( hopefully I get one soon!
    The weekday quests require you to be level 25.   Hi and welcome @heyitsJ
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    The weekday quests require you to be level 25.   Hi and welcome @heyitsJ
    Oh, perfect, I'm almost there! Thanks :smile:
    Today's storyline reminds me of Caroline Basket (?) w a mix of cult in it
  • marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    miami27 said:
    I chose to, and she didn’t chose to ruin mine. The tweet was really corny. 
    Maybe I should’ve ruined hers then... I was worried about my own 😬
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.