Anyone else experiencing a continuous drop in scores after the update?

CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
edited March 2021 in KKH General Discussion
This game is a damn joke. @KalindaKing, you wanna ask the team about this? My scores get worse with each look. Am I going to end up in the single digits at this rate? This is ridiculous.

*Edit* that next to last look was actually my look 6. I forgot it in my original post.

Comments

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Literally came to the forum just to look for cases like this. Fix this Glu @KalindaKing
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    The last many SYS, on average my looks score around 50 points. This time around I have a hard time breaking 30 💀 I know my looks might not be the best, but I feel like I've tried a lot of different types, and still no luck.. 
  • hanhanhanhanhanhan Registered Users, Member 153 Posts
    YES! My first two were 48+45 and since the update I’ve been in the 30s - latest being 28 now. We’ve asked you a million times for clarity and transparency on exactly how the voting works, @KalindaKing. When will we get a sufficient response?
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited March 2021
    YES! I posted this yesterday: first two looks are before updating and there is a dramatic drop after updating. Scores kinda picked up since but its still very shady. Glu should really be transparent about voting system and fix it asap.

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Mine went down after the last update but this time it's just the same. Not better or worse.
    Platform: Android

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Scoring around 25 since updating. Never happened before
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Last 3-4 SYS I was scoring high 40s/50s and after the update I’ve been stuck in the 30s (literally between 34-38)
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    YES! I posted this yesterday: first two looks are before updating and there is a dramatic drop after updating. Scores kinda picked up since but its still very shady. Glu should really be transparent about voting system and fix it asap.

I saw this on the SYS thread earlier. I see the same for your looks - first 3 looks in the 40s, then a decline after. I did my first two looks before I updated my game. 
    hanhanhan said:
    YES! My first two were 48+45 and since the update I’ve been in the 30s - latest being 28 now. We’ve asked you a million times for clarity and transparency on exactly how the voting works, @KalindaKing. When will we get a sufficient response?
    I literally saw a doll on the SYS thread post four looks back to back with 38. But we’re supposed to believe it’s random? I sent in a ticket calling them out about it several weeks ago.
    @Anissa722, that score is criminal. I don’t get it. I really don’t.
  • Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    @Anissa722, that score is criminal. I don’t get it. I really don’t.
    My feelings were crushed lol! I’m like it can’t be that bad 😅
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    My scores have gone from 50s to 30s all of a sudden, going from placing top 3 in trendsetters to barely making 21st place! It’s a scam to make people buy tickets
  • dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    This scores dont make any sense and further proves how rigged scoring system is. Glu should immediately fix this nonsense and start being transparent about it.

Looks 9-12. I guess this is supposed to be their pathetic idea of an improvement. 
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Yep.....

• mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m glad it’s not just me!!! Usually I do decent and get a few 50’s and can at least finish the sys but since the update all my looks have been getting 20’s and 30’s. My looks were pretty on theme so I found it a bit odd, then I submitted a gown and it did better than half my looks that were actually on theme 😔 I finished the sys with around 470 votes, I was in gold and finished in 24th place 😫 hopefully the next sys will be better for all of us! 
    mrae726 said:
    I’m glad it’s not just me!!! Usually I do decent and get a few 50’s and can at least finish the sys but since the update all my looks have been getting 20’s and 30’s. My looks were pretty on theme so I found it a bit odd, then I submitted a gown and it did better than half my looks that were actually on theme 😔 I finished the sys with around 470 votes, I was in gold and finished in 24th place 😫 hopefully the next sys will be better for all of us! 
    I wound up having to use tickets to get the last earnable. It’s never taken me 17 looks to get the last one. My lowest score was 21. I don’t think I’ve scored that low since I first started doing SYS. I did a gown look too, and that also scored low. They changed the algorithm again.