🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    we want the newsletter!!!
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Don’t know if this is new from the update or not but I just realized she has the new gold chain and previous SYS boots (in black), I find it interesting that now characters based on real people have SYS/kloset looks now

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    We got some booties 
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    I can’t open my game 😭 it just shuts down! I play on an iPad 
    this game has NEVER worked on my ipad :( 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @stellarsphere that’s jen atkin, a celeb hairstylist that has worked with kim before! she is part of a storyline that was released waaaay back in 2015. no wonder why the boots in the sys looked dated. it’s p sus that glu would just reuse old designs like that 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Help @KalindaKing after the update I have a problem with the makeup,in Nars's eyes,when my wrist blinks two spots appear on my cheeks,it's terrible...😭😵🤧
    -D98🦋
    Normal  [Before update]

Abnormal [After update]

HELP!!!
  • meganlucymeganlucy Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    It looks like I’m re doing the steezy story line all over again. Is anybody else the same? 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Sorry if it was said already but what are the “new” or “other” stuff that we can buy in the VB?
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    meganlucy said:
    It looks like I’m re doing the steezy story line all over again. Is anybody else the same? 

Yes me too!!! So so odd!!! Steezy and everyone is having amnesia about already meeting me, flirting with me and then telling me his career was more important so he couldn't date me! 😜
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    @stellarsphere that’s jen atkin, a celeb hairstylist that has worked with kim before! she is part of a storyline that was released waaaay back in 2015. no wonder why the boots in the sys looked dated. it’s p sus that glu would just reuse old designs like that 

Wow... It’s no surprise the chain and boots are that old... so many dolls complain about how new items seem like they’re from the early days of this game and this is why 🤭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I’m also redoing the Steezy storyline and also the Bora Bora ad underwater. Is there a way that we don’t have to redo them??? 

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    I don't know if it's a glitch from the new update or not, but why my ex-boyfriend that i've deleted from my contact keep on calling me asking for a date? I never want to be in any relationship because it's annoying, so i delete him after the date event finished. Make me wonder why he keep on calling me although i don't have him as my contact anymore
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    Can we please please please just have all the kollections listed and or get to chose what ones we want!! I am tired of getting the same ones all the time 😭 I’ve been waiting for beautiful eden, high art, and splendor & grace for SO long. 
    Yes! Or if we could pin somehow at least 3 kollections we want to stay or something. I waiting for some sooo long 🙄 and they come then I don’t have kstars 🥴
    iOS player 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Following up on the new SYS glitch where your # of tickets doesn't display clearly - this should hopefully get fixed in the 11.11 update. Sorry that happened! I know it's annoying.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @stellarsphere That glitch with the hat and glasses will get fixed in an upcoming update!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Madison101 That glitch with the pink shorts should get fixed in an upcoming update!
    #VIPKalinda
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Why can't I buy a single ticket anymore? This makes no sense at all. Sometimes all I need is a single ticket to reach the last earnable. It really sucks that Glu forces us now to buy at least 2. Not happy with this at all.
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    These damn 6 hour long Steezy missions I’m crying.. can we please just remove having 6 hour missions or lessen the energy required to finish them? I don’t understand why they need more energy than an 8 hour one ?! 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    When is the newslettter coming out @kalindaking
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

I know this is nothing to do with the update but I’ve always wondered why these two Kollections have padlocks on them and what happens if I were to complete 7/7 and 3/3 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Following up on the new SYS glitch where your # of tickets doesn't display clearly - this should hopefully get fixed in the 11.11 update. Sorry that happened! I know it's annoying.
    so it’s literally gonna look like this for a month..
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    KalindaKing said: 

The Get This Look feature will become available for men and you can shop from about 1,000 past event items! Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

Kalinda earlier in the thread you mentioned there would be more items available for women in the voting booth. I haven’t seen anything. Can you be more specific about what has become available?
    I play on iOS 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    jlr224 said:

I know this is nothing to do with the update but I’ve always wondered why these two Kollections have padlocks on them and what happens if I were to complete 7/7 and 3/3 
    @jlr224 if you complete 3 kollections you will be able to unlock and spin the Silk Motif kollection, and the same if you complete 7 kollections with the Golden Opulence one!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So i am A+++ and for some reason in the last 2 weeks or something i was in 1st place and than went down a few ranks and some in game characters are going up really fast and it's kinda annoying, does anyone else have that thing too?
    In the photo: my doll is in 4th place, i was #1 about an hour or 2 ago, it also happened to me a few days ago that i went down to the 7th place from first place... 

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    So i am A+++ and for some reason in the last 2 weeks or something i was in 1st place and than went down a few ranks and some in game characters are going up really fast and it's kinda annoying, does anyone else have that thing too?
    In the photo: my doll is in 4th place, i was #1 about an hour or 2 ago, it also happened to me a few days ago that i went down to the 7th place from first place... 

Yeah pretty much after awhile and few hundreds of fans the people in your list will gain fans very fast
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    nnnooy said:

I think this happens every update, maybe they increased the max number fans, because I’m at 1.9b and currently in 15th place.
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    @KalindaKing when are the collections released? Usually the update graphic says it, but it doesn’t this time.
  • Summer2309Summer2309 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts

In the next update, you can continue to get a free item at the end of the weekly quests! You can look forward to spending time with your baby at a photo shoot, which will be cute.

We’re introducing Show Your Style themes based on zodiac signs! For example, there will be an event to celebrate Aries season and you’ll be encouraged to wear orange and red because it’s a fire sign.

The Get This Look feature will become available for men and you can shop from about 1,000 past event items! Women will also be able to buy more types of items from the voting booth, such as makeup and accessories.

I haven’t noticed a difference in items we can buy in the voting booth, has anyone else? 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 32 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

In the next update, you can continue to get a free item at the end of the weekly quests! You can look forward to spending time with your baby at a photo shoot, which will be cute.

We’re introducing Show Your Style themes based on zodiac signs! For example, there will be an event to celebrate Aries season and you’ll be encouraged to wear orange and red because it’s a fire sign.

I haven’t noticed a difference in items we can buy in the voting booth, has anyone else? 
    Yes I’ve noticed that highlight/blushes/etc that you used to not be able to buy in the VB are there now.