🗳️🧳 SYS - 3/22/21 - Trendy Tourist - Pack Your Bags - It's Traveling Time!✈️🗳️

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    viola said:
    asalaxo said:
    I know my looks aren’t great but this is ridiculous!!!

@asalaxo they aren’t great???! they are stunning 😍
    @viola omg thank youuu 😭💖 you’re too sweet 🥰
    iOS player
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Do you guys think that previous ticket purchases or tier are connected to low scores? Like if you are in gold, do you find your scores come back lower than usual? I’m suspicious there’s a connection better those.
    I was starting to think that because I typically buy the triple threat but there was another recent SYS where I didn’t care for the prizes so didn’t buy it and got my first 20s since I started playing (and just thought it was lucky as I didn’t care about the prizes). But then I didn’t buy it again this time and this happened – I know they’re not the absolute best looks but I definitely haven’t had this many low scores before. 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Glu can’t make it anymore obvious 👀

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited March 2021
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    tortor said:
    Which one should I buy?
    Agree-yellow
    Like-olive 
    LOL-save your K stars

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    The amount of people I saw getting 60 votes in one look and then getting 30+ votes in their next look is insane!!! This SYS was full of that 💩 we need an answer. Also, lots of people shared their *ugly* looks that got more than 50 votes... why is that happening?&

And a few more gorgeous looks I spotted in the VB 
  • BeckyWithTheGoodHairBeckyWithTheGoodHair Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Saw someone say to try more wintery looks and thought what the hell, scores can’t get worse - turns out they could 😂 

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @asalaxo your looks are so pretty, you deserved better scores!! I love the pink one with short hair 💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @sindhu we have 13 free tickets on weekly sys and 14 on weekends
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• dahliababydahliababy Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    This scores dont make any sense and further proves how rigged scoring system is. Glu should immediately fix this nonsense and start being transparent about it.

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Lemme just pop in to say, your doll is stunning😍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited March 2021

Hoping the last look would snag me the last earnable but the algorithm thought otherwise 🤨
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Looks 3-10 
    and looks like i missed a ticket.. no idea how that happened. I wont be getting the last earnable and i kinda wanted it, its an interesting dress 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    😭😭😭😭
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I just wanna say that GLU ain’t shit for this here. I’m currently at #17 on my list. 413 points....total bullshit. Unless my last look gets 122 points, I can kiss that last earnable goodbye and get kicked out of gold. My first two looks were done before I updated, and my scores went to hell immediately after. Being ignored by Kalinda is disappointing, but not surprising. This is rigging at its finest, and nobody will convince me otherwise. Their silence is stone cold confirmation of what we all know. 
    All of your looks are so beautiful my favorite is No8. I am also not getting the last earnable, even after one extra ticket. Cant remember the last time we all scored this bad.

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    My favorite look that I've done so far in this SYSIt bothers me that it didn't receive a higher score but oh well
    YoMomma said:

Hoping the last look would snag me the last earnable but the algorithm thought otherwise 🤨
    Omg I love that pink look!!!! The algorithm did you dirty
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Does anyone know for sure what happens if we don't submit a look at all in SYS? Will I level down a tier or stay in the same one? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    trying to tell myself I would probably never use the earnable dress anyway but this still makes me so mad 😡

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I submitted an extra ticket bc I am a sucker for plaid and corsets 😭😅

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    tortor said:
    YoMomma said:

Omg I love that pink look!!!! The algorithm did you dirty
    I love that pink, too. Looks like they changed the algorithm again with this update. Maybe they need to go back to not having SYS and the update at the same time since their developers are trash.