🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    sad about the dress being the second earnable, knowing how bad I'm about to score just because I want it🥴
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

In order - hair, dress
    Does anyone know if we have a boa in a closet/collection to make this look complete? Such an iconic look!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I guess I'm the only person who's glad the hair is first earnable 😅 I missed out on the TS prizes for the Cabaret theme so it's always great to have another retro inspired hair accesible. I don't care for the dress tbh, maybe if it wasn't see through.

As for TS, I like the hair, it's super cute and voluminous, but that's about it 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Saturday9am This is the most similar one I’ve seen, it’s in the weekly throwback boxes and it’s available for diamonds.

- Emmy
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Dolls i need your help!! I’m currently in Silver 3 and in first place but i really want the dress in this crystal sys and i would love to have the hair too, i’ve never been in gold before should i level up to gold or stay in silver 3? Will i even have a chance to get the dress and hair if i’m in gold or is it a nightmare of ticket buyers?😩 

• PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    well you know what they say...

• komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Dolls i need your help!! I’m currently in Silver 3 and in first place but i really want the dress in this crystal sys and i would love to have the hair too, i’ve never been in gold before should i level up to gold or stay in silver 3? Will i even have a chance to get the dress and hair if i’m in gold or is it a nightmare of ticket buyers?😩 

@scarley1999
    gold is really hard to be in unless you buy tickets and score really well (we're talking 50s at minimum)! and im pretty sure people will be fighting for the TS prizes for this SYS D:  im personally staying in silver III because I know it won't be as competitive as it would be in gold and i would at least have a chance at winning something
    @komorebi thankyou i’ll probably do that aswell! The hair is gorgeous i’ll be sad not to have it💔 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021

Hey 😊 I haven’t left gold in months and the voyage one and the sleepover were the ones that terrified me. Top 6 has over 2000 points. But lately I started like 2h late and I found it to be much better. This one I only used 1 ticked saved from the diamond box and Im in top 5. Plus my scores are terrible. So I think gold is a great idea since top 12 get more prizes. Go for it just wait at least 1h 🌟
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Personally I think more people would want a chance at the dress than the hair. I don’t see an issue with the hair being gold only (if one item HAS to be gold only)
    I agree. I don’t change my hair as much as I change my clothes, and there are better wigs than this I think. It’s so weird to me that they put the hair before the dress though in gold. Getting top 3 is so hard! I’m definitely leveling down this time so I can get the dress.
    @Boocketa ahhhhh now i’m conflicted😅 can you post a picture of the prize distribution in gold?
    edited March 2021
    @Boocketa ahhhhh now i’m conflicted😅 can you post a picture of the prize distribution in gold?
    Top 3 get everything
    4-6 outfit+Accessories 
    7-9  get necklace bag boots 
    10-12 necklace bag
    13-15 necklace  
    And then boxes 
    @Boocketa thankyou! Maybe i will try in gold! Have you ever tried starting really late? And if yes were you able to place higher? 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’ll be in silver 3 seeing as there’s only 2 free tickets left, guess I’ll wait a year to get the hair in a TB gift box 😂 I love the hair the most, wish I had chance but oh well!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
    @Boocketa thankyou! Maybe i will try in gold! Have you ever tried starting really late? And if yes were you able to place higher? 
    For the Cabaret I would have ended in top 8 but I wanted the hair so I used 3 extra tickets 🙈 started 2h late. You can never know but I like my odds. You can def stay in silver if you feel more comfortable. 

🤩 good luck everyone

@Boocketa thankyou!! I’m gonna give it a shot in gold i think i can place well😁 
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I, for one, am excited for a glam gown look. The call said ball gowns, so I'll definitely use a couple of my big ball gowns and may even buy the tomato gown since I love it so much. I love dressing my doll up in gowns. All of the T$ items are gorgeous. I remember when Kalinda said everything would be rotated as the main prize in gold...so why haven't we seen a necklace or earrings as the main prize?!🤣🤣 Hopefully I get a group that's not insane so I can attempt to get the hair.😍
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited March 2021
    i really wish the dress was first instead of the hair 😣
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    i’m so excited to do gowns & glitter!!! my favorite type of styles 😍 have some tickets saved up that i’ve been waiting to use until i REALLY want the prizes so i’ll probably push for getting the dress it’s so pretty 🥺 i can’t wait to see all the cute looks in the vb!!
  • Saturday9amSaturday9am Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Saturday9am This is the most similar one I’ve seen, it’s in the weekly throwback boxes and it’s available for diamonds.

Thank you, that's absolutely awesome!!! I'll keep an eye out on VB and TB. My last throwback prize was the basket with Toto in it, I was so shocked I had won it!
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Seeing this theme makes me realise that I don’t have many gowns 💀 guess I’m using dyes LMAO
  • bryonycbryonyc Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    I understand people are frustrated that not all the levels get all the prizes and why should, in this case gold get the hair everyone wants. But I remember just over a month ago (maybe more) the dresses were only for gold and everyone complained about that saying they would rather miss out on makeup, handhelds or hairstyles than outfits.  
    The best prize will obviously go to gold and that’s what will make people want to level up. It’s a game, of course they’re going to make the most desirable items harder to get, that’s how most apps/games work. 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

I want this TS hair so bad! 😩 But I'm in Silver III now 😭😭😭

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖