🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @stellarsphere. I’m surprised you only got 35 votes.....I saw you in the VB and you were the popular pick.

Glu wants me to flop another sys that’s why 😂
    OMG @stellarsphere I need those eyes! They’re so laid back and relaxed AKA 🌿🍃 if you catch my drift 😂 I love themmm! 😍
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    my first 2 looks only got me to 70 points  :'( 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    So we are going through this again? I don’t know what glu wants from me besides my money 😭

Your doll looks like a Galaxy Cinderella in that second look, I hope your scores pick up 💙
    Thank you so much! I hope so too 🥺
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Corannie said:
    @stellarsphere. I’m surprised you only got 35 votes.....I saw you in the VB and you were the popular pick.

Glu wants me to flop another sys that’s why 😂
    OMG @stellarsphere I need those eyes! They’re so laid back and relaxed AKA 🌿🍃 if you catch my drift 😂 I love themmm! 😍
    They were from a weekend event last year! I don’t remember which one exactly but I’m sure it was around fall so maybe this fall they’ll be available for diamonds? 
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • donyadonya Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I was having a really bad week and have been looking forward to this sys because the prizes are gorgeous but of course I’m in a group with at least 7 tbs and the top 3 look like this☹️
    Stopped in July 2016, Installed again May 2020
    Platform: Android
    In-game name: Layla
    Ranking: A+++
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I’m sorry to the dolls in my TS group, I’m probably gonna fight for this outfit

I originally loved the hairstyle but now that I see it all I’m obsessed with everything✨
    Once again very great quality in items, but sadly it’s in TS.
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    Ok at least its over 30 right 😀

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    not a bad start! the rest of my scores better be this good for the rest of the event bc rihanna’s swarovski dress is a NEED 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

1 and 2, doing about average

I know I promised myself I'd never fight with ticket buyers again but for that hair I might have to 😍
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @pristineperson we are in the same group ✨ good luck, I hope it’s a chill one lol 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I just saw the beautiful doll @Johanaa in the VB
    I'm in love with your look 😍

• kkhjackkkhjack Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Pretty sure there are several bots in my TS group because how are people wearing jeans and beginner hair ranked higher than me??🙄🙄
  • LolaflexingLolaflexing Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

this is just so sad 🥲
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I’m still debating in my head if I should get this sparkle jumpsuit. Here are some looks I voted for 🌟

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I haven’t reached the second earnable item in months now... I used to get 50s prior to the TS changes. I don’t understanding how voting can be so different now? 
    Idk but it happens to me and my sister too 😢
  • mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Looks like another sys I won’t finish 🙃
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    kkhjack said:
    Pretty sure there are several bots in my TS group because how are people wearing jeans and beginner hair ranked higher than me??🙄🙄
    I mean they could be people who are new and have nothing to wear that’s on theme, so they put on whatever they have that’s in their kloset.
  • emmmteeemmmtee Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    @Boocketa the last one at the end is my doll! Thank you so much for the vote!! 🥰✨✨

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Mayaa said:

Thank you for spotting me dear ❤️

🦋Android Player🦋
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Johanaa said:
    Mayaa said:

Thank you for spotting me dear ❤️

Wow, your doll looks beautiful and you deserved more than 37 votes! 
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    viola said:

I suggested it!! 😍😍😍😍😍
    Why on earth did Glu pair the look with those grey/brown courts? At first I assumed it was because that's actually what Rihanna wore but unsurprisingly this pic shows she wore much more appropriate shoes!
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    The first girl in my TS group is already on 577. And it's Silver II...
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    Another SYS and yet the same votes. Before the update I was getting high 40’s - 50’s and the cursed 60. Since the update it’s 30’s. If it was just me it’d be one thing but there are so many gorgeous dolls getting 30’s. It’s insane.
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    wanted to copy the earnables..... major regrets 🤡🤡🤡

Platform: iOS
  • LadyLauraLadyLaura Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I wonder, do you ever actually win anything in Gold? Because I think I've seen some dolls saying that they want to stay in Gold for this SYS in order to get the hair. And like... This is so crazy for me if you can actually win any prize there, let alone the second prize. I was in Gold a few times before (now I just give up on most prizes to stay in the lower parts of Silver) and it was always an absolute bloodbath. It was impossible to even get one item without buying at least three extra tickets. There were 10 to 15 ticket buyers and the dolls on top had above 2000 points. And it was the same every time. So I just assumed it's never different. But now I see some of you talking about actually winning the hair! How do you guys do it? Do you just submit an insane number of looks (which I of course respect if you do)? Or is there something wrong with me, and other people don't get such extreme groups?
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    My first 2 looks. Also currently first place in Gold. I’m not sure that will last very long but I’m hoping so 🥴

• kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    So glu makes us get low votes so we use our money to buy tickets so we reach the last earnable. Good strategy.
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited March 2021
    LadyLaura said:
    I wonder, do you ever actually win anything in Gold? Because I think I've seen some dolls saying that they want to stay in Gold for this SYS in order to get the hair. And like... This is so crazy for me if you can actually win any prize there, let alone the second prize. I was in Gold a few times before (now I just give up on most prizes to stay in the lower parts of Silver) and it was always an absolute bloodbath. It was impossible to even get one item without buying at least three extra tickets. There were 10 to 15 ticket buyers and the dolls on top had above 2000 points. And it was the same every time. So I just assumed it's never different. But now I see some of you talking about actually winning the hair! How do you guys do it? Do you just submit an insane number of looks (which I of course respect if you do)? Or is there something wrong with me, and other people don't get such extreme groups?
    I've noticed that in the past few weeks because of school and placement, I have been starting the event anywhere from 1.5-2.5hrs later and I seem to have a slightly chiller group. For the Trendy Tourist SYS, I  to place in 9th in gold giving me 3 of the prizes, even with almost all my looks scoring in the 30s. For this SYS, I started 2hrs late and I only have 5 people who have submitted extra tickets so far and i'm in 11th which will still get me the second price (I do think that a lot more people are going to submit extra tickets this SYS because the prizes are really nice but I don't think they are all necessarily ticket buyers, they may just be people who have been saving up tickets for some nicer prizes). 5 people who have submitted extra tickets would still give you a better chance than if you were in a group with 10+ people submitting extras which I have experienced in the past when I start right when the event starts and it's the absolute worst
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    My first two looks

And also I’m sure I spotted a forum doll in the VB but idk her @ so cute💞