🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Amy136602 said:
    You have a forum doll in your group! @clarizzo love the look! 😍
    Definitely!! Loved her looks, I hope they’re scoring great bc mine are tanking haha
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Corannie said:
    @stellarsphere. I’m surprised you only got 35 votes.....I saw you in the VB and you were the popular pick.

Glu wants me to flop another sys that’s why 😂
    OMG @stellarsphere I need those eyes! They’re so laid back and relaxed AKA 🌿🍃 if you catch my drift 😂 I love themmm! 😍
    They were from a weekend event last year! I don’t remember which one exactly but I’m sure it was around fall so maybe this fall they’ll be available for diamonds? 
    Actually, I saw them in the voting booth and they are not available to buy 😢 if I’m ever able get them I’ll let you know 🙏🏽
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Corannie said:
    Corannie said:
    @stellarsphere. I’m surprised you only got 35 votes.....I saw you in the VB and you were the popular pick.

Glu wants me to flop another sys that’s why 😂
    OMG @stellarsphere I need those eyes! They’re so laid back and relaxed AKA 🌿🍃 if you catch my drift 😂 I love themmm! 😍
    They were from a weekend event last year! I don’t remember which one exactly but I’m sure it was around fall so maybe this fall they’ll be available for diamonds? 
    Actually, I saw them in the voting booth and they are not available to buy 😢 if I’m ever able get them I’ll let you know 🙏🏽
    I have those eyes. I got them in the weekend boxes. It came out recently . Gonna look for the exact event
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    @scarley1999 thank you!! 🥰 I just use the closet highlight and contour with this Christmas box blush ☺️

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Omg @LindaVB is this you in my TS??? 🥰 I love your gorgeous looks doll! 

Edit: spelling 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    @Corannie i found the event. It’s from 11/06/2020

• violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    LadyLaura said:
    I wonder, do you ever actually win anything in Gold? Because I think I've seen some dolls saying that they want to stay in Gold for this SYS in order to get the hair. And like... This is so crazy for me if you can actually win any prize there, let alone the second prize. I was in Gold a few times before (now I just give up on most prizes to stay in the lower parts of Silver) and it was always an absolute bloodbath. It was impossible to even get one item without buying at least three extra tickets. There were 10 to 15 ticket buyers and the dolls on top had above 2000 points. And it was the same every time. So I just assumed it's never different. But now I see some of you talking about actually winning the hair! How do you guys do it? Do you just submit an insane number of looks (which I of course respect if you do)? Or is there something wrong with me, and other people don't get such extreme groups?
    @LadyLaura it depends on your luck sometimes. In lucky green i started 2 days late, i got bad scores like 30s almost every looks i've submit and i still got the shoes and earings without extra ticket.

For cabaret show i started 5 hours late and it really a competitive group. My scores quite good with 40s and 50s but i have to use 5 extra ticket to be able to reach the 5th so i could get the hair too.

For trendy tourist theme i also started 5 hours late and it's chiller than last week. I didn't submit few ticket so i could get silver box and level down to silver III for crystal gala theme. I better be in silver for this theme so i could have a better chance at winning the TS dress, as in gold i'm sure it will be blood bath like cabaret show that i need to submit a lot of extra ticket to reach top 3 for the dress
  • rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My voting booth isnt working. It’s been like this for hours. 🙄
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    @Corannie i found the event. It’s from 11/06/2020

Omg yes I remember this! I got the hair from that box and I spent so much stars trying to get those eyes 😭 I need them to come back or be available for purchase @KalindaKing 🥺
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2021
    ronniev said:
    Omg @LindaVB is this you in my TS??? 🥰 I love your gorgeous looks doll! 

Edit: spelling 
    @ronniev Yes that's me!! So fun to be in a group with a forum member. What's your doll's name? Good luck to you!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    lulula said:
    wanted to copy the earnables..... major regrets 🤡🤡🤡

@lulula I don't get it, these looks are gorgeous!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I submitted a look similar to this (different shoes/earrings/necklace) because I just won it in the newly released kollection, I know it’ll
    flop but I’m so glad I won this cute dress and not dye 😭

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @LadyLaura depends on one's luck I think. I love staying in Gold because usually I'm able to snag at least some boots, bag or accessories (sometimes without even reaching the second earnable) 
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    My scores... not so happy but not the worst 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I was half asleep this morning when I submitted the non gown look and it gave the highest score so far in this one 🤦‍♀️

This time I didnt start late and I got a chill group. You never know

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    My highest scoring look so far.....
    😞😞😞

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Omg, the robberies I’m witnessing AGAIN ! Everybody’s looks in here are so incredible. Even in the voting both the better look isn’t the popular vote.. weird 
    I submitted a look similar to this (different shoes/earrings/necklace) because I just won it in the newly released kollection, I know it’ll

@stellarsphere where is your crystal handheld from? I really want it 😍😍😍
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Your in luck lol! You can win it from completing these weekly quests I just got mine now 😉 (you get it right after exposing marlena at the ray powers show)
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I got lucky and won the perfect hairstyle for this sys on the second try!!
    emmym said:

Your in luck lol! You can win it from completing these weekly quests I just got mine now 😉 (you get it right after exposing marlena at the ray powers show)
    @emmym tysm... i'll be hurry complete it 😆
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Started off ok, then started dropping.

I play on iOS
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    Wow, your doll looks beautiful and you deserved more than 37 votes! 
    Thank you dear ❤️
    Lately I'm getting these low votes a lot 
    Btw your comment made my day 🌹❤️
    🦋Android Player🦋
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    🙃👍 great
    I’m 9th currently and with how things are looking I’m definitely going to submit extra tickets along the way. I really want the last earnable and also I at least want to get the hair. I think the dress is going to be really hard to fight for 😕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Looks 1-4 so far ☺️ I’m hoping my scores stay like this! 

@LindaVB I think I’m right below you in 4th! My doll’s name is Kendall. Good luck to you as well!!! Hoping our group stays chill 💖 

• lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

looks 1-4💎
    some are inspired by the beautiful dolls on here💙
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m getting all 30s 🙄
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• mrae726mrae726 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

What am I doing wrong😫 SO FRUSTRATING