💬 🧵 v11.10 Quests - Discussion thread 💬

2Next

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    Today's storyline reminds me of Caroline Basket (?) w a mix of cult in it
    It’s Carol Baskin from Tiger King, right? I totally agree, especially with the whole deceased/missing husband bit!
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    This right here, melted my heart
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Whoever writes the dialogue for this game, I love you lmao. Also Willow being cute again and saying we’re friends  :)
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Willow being my friend, I'm so here for it! Glu, i hope your listen, in the next update your gonna have to change willow look. Make her turn a new leaf. For now on make willow #FriendShipGoals. I wanna be like how Paris Hilton & Nicole Richie Was. I still feel like they are BBF. They was so iconic back then. 
  • DominikaxoDominikaxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I completed the weekly storyline but I didn't get the crystal? I also couldn't say anything about Marlene but Willow did call me to thank me
  • kkh893kkh893 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I completed the weekly storyline and didn’t get anything... when I went on the show with Ray there were no talk bubbles or anything. Willow called me after my appearance with Ray and thanked me. Did this happen to anyone else?! I also only started off this weekend event with one sys ticket instead of the usual 2! 
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    kkh893 said:
    I completed the weekly storyline and didn’t get anything... when I went on the show with Ray there were no talk bubbles or anything. Willow called me after my appearance with Ray and thanked me. Did this happen to anyone else?! I also only started off this weekend event with one sys ticket instead of the usual 2! 
    This happened to me too :( my sys tickets were normal, but I didn’t get a prize and there were no talk bubbles during the show with Ray. 
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • kikadidakikadida Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    Am I the only one who didn't get the last call to complete Marlena's story? i'm waiting until now and nothing and i really wanted the crystal
  • Tarabella08Tarabella08 Registered Users 465 Posts
    Ray called and gave me the crystals ◡̈ 
    GC: tarabella08
    Feel free to add me! I love playing with new friends :)
    XoXo
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    Is anyone experiencing the same thing on android? My bf plays the game but he never does quests but he wanted to do this one because of the free item at the end. But he doesn’t have any of those quests? I’m confused why
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @evilraccoon the weekly quests unlock at level 25, so if he’s not at level 25 that’s probably why! 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    What was the quest today about? I'm kinda stuck studying and I can't really play otherwise I might end up playing for hours
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @KkhElena
    we audition for this show called space cadets and we find out some of the other cast and crew members are acting weird. possible alien invasion?
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.