🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    nnnooy said:
    So i am A+++ and for some reason in the last 2 weeks or something i was in 1st place and than went down a few ranks and some in game characters are going up really fast and it's kinda annoying, does anyone else have that thing too?
    In the photo: my doll is in 4th place, i was #1 about an hour or 2 ago, it also happened to me a few days ago that i went down to the 7th place from first place... 

Yeah pretty much after awhile and few hundreds of fans the people in your list will gain fans very fast
    That's never happened to me before tho... It started just recently 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Following up on the new SYS glitch where your # of tickets doesn't display clearly - this should hopefully get fixed in the 11.11 update. Sorry that happened! I know it's annoying.
    So....when will the "glitch" where people are scoring nothing but 30s for every look no matter what be fixed? THIS is annoying! And are you gonna continue to ignore us that question this?
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Just spun the kollection and got the hair and dye 🤩 I wanted the bundle so bad and I now regret spinning
  • putanaputana Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    I got the bundle in my first spin and the dress in my second 😍 i've been really lucky lately 
    So i did the last storyline gig and i didn't get any prize... I just got a call from Willow and that's it... Is it supposed to be like that? 🤔
    I didn't even got any extra event points from that
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @nnnooy  If you still didn’t get the prize, try moving around in game, Ray is supposed to call you and gift the crystal.  That’s what I did and it worked lol.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
    @Madison101 i tried to move but nothing happened, i even closed and opened the game but didn't got any call
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    @Madison101 i tried to move but nothing happened, i even closed and opened the game but didn't got any call
    Yeah same I tried moving, closing the app etc. nothing is helping ://
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    @nnnooy @sarie I’m not sure why you dolls didn’t get it 😬.  Maybe it depends on what options you chose during the storyline, but even then, I still think everyone gets a prize.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I chose a different option on my main game and my side game. If you expose Marlean (or whatever she is called) Ray calls you with the crystal then if you move about she calls and threatens your career. If you cover for her she calls you with the crystal herself. You do have to move about a bit as there are a few different pop ups before the event finishes and you get the event points. Hope you manage to get sorted doll's 
    @FoxieLola i think i choosed to expose her, i don't remember, but i didn't got any call from her or from anyone, after the meeting with Ray he called so i will choose a side, but she didn't called me after that.😥

🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    @FoxieLola i think i choosed to expose her, i don't remember, but i didn't got any call from her or from anyone, after the meeting with Ray he called so i will choose a side, but she didn't called me after that.😥

Hmm I'm trying to remember exactly how it happened now but I do remember having to move round a few times as I kept getting feed updates. Try going in and out of somewhere a few times see if that triggers anything 🤔
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    does anyone else have the problem that you guys can’t get the daily k star videos or is it just me ? 😣
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    kkhxio said:
    does anyone else have the problem that you guys can’t get the daily k star videos or is it just me ? 😣
    @kkhxio Yeah, me too... I click on it but nothing happens 😭
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    @Zverina @kkhxio did you try closing the app and reopening it? That always does it for me whenever I have that issue
    @heavydirtysoul yes i’ve tried that and it didn’t work 🤷🏻‍♀️

• lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    nnnooy said:

Wait are you talking about meeting with Ray at the brew palms or wherever it was (pretty sure there was a call from him after about choosing a side?), or about appearing on his talk show and choosing between exposing her or defending her? The talk show is the last part of the quest
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Going on Ray’s show is the last quest.  After that you get a phone call from either Ray if you exposed Marlena, or from Marlena if you kept quiet, and they give you the crystal.    If you completed the quest and didn’t get the gift, I would send a ticket to Customer Care. ( lll/Help/Customer Care ) Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Where’s the newsletter? 
    i just realized that they changed how much the tickets cost 😣 now they cost $1.99 for 2 tickets
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    the price of tickets hasn’t changed for me 
    edited March 2021
    @kokokokonut i didn't get any phone call from Ray/Marlena after the last quest, i got a call from Willow saying thank you for helping her or something, but ray or Marlena never called 🤷🏽‍♀️
    I sent a message to customer service a few hours ago but they didn't say anything yet...
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I was reviewing your feedback for SYS: Rock Star and realized that a few of you commented on the size of the microphone in the gift box. Sometimes handhelds or accessories are intentionally made a bit bigger so that they're noticeable when you're playing on a small phone. I think it would be disappointing to spend lots of time or money chasing an item if it was hard to see!  
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts
    @KalindaKing when are we getting the news letter ? 
    🦋Android Player🦋
    We're investigating what happened in today's quest and I'll let you know when I have news!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    The newsletters are typically sent at the beginning of each month, so the next one will come in a week or so!
    #VIPKalinda
    Just released a fix for the quest! Please fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game to get the mini update. You'll get a call from Ray or Marlena soon and then you can complete the quest. If Ray calls, he'll give you the crystal! Have a good weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    The prize distribution sucks. Imagine scoring 50s, but with tons of ticket buyers in your group you get a pair of shoes for your TS prize. There is so much room for improvement.
    Anyways, here’s what I got from SYS in the last update:
    23/56 items
    Free player since Jan 2020
    ✨On iOS!✨
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ‼️ 20 Daily videos for ALL ‼️
    ‼️ Increase diamond earnable in SYS ‼️
  • e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

had to fight for some items, but i guess it was worth it
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.