Does anybody like Willow Pape?

DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
I’ve kinda grown to like her this play through, when I played back years ago I’d always pick the fighting options. But now she reminds me more of my troll-y friends and makes me laugh even though I’ve thrown a drink or 7 at her. I hope they’ll end up updating her look. I can just see her being the type to go crazy with cosmetic procedures 

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I think I felt close to liking her a bit when she had that alcoholic storyline and our dolls could choose to deal with it empathetically...I felt like I was starting to see her as a multifaceted character for the first time. I’m also kind of enjoying how in the most recent weekly storyline we could choose not to expose her on social media and she didn’t expose us, either.

Realistically in Hollywood, I guess there would be a new rival every couple of months and I kind of hope she becomes that crazy friend someday instead of always staying an antagonist! And I agree, she’s really funny sometimes. I hope they update her outfit at some point also!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's hard to see her as an enemy at this point especially when other rivals have been meaner. And yes, please update her look.
    Platform: Android

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier absolutely I’d rather deal with her open hostility than those other sneaky backstabbing bi*ches 😂
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Tbh after the storyline w her alcohol problems... I just wanted to give her a hug. It's obvious at this point that she's lowkey ok w not destroying us and I think we can all agree that she needs a makeover w some exclusive items like Maya especially considering that she was our first rival
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd love to have her as a friend.  Right now we have associates,  and a pitiful hanger on in Jimmy,   We need a friend in the game.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I would divorce my husband if we could marry her 🤠
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    So, the game started in what 2014? Willow Pape hasn’t had any kind of make over since then. Please help her, maybe even make it a storyline? Fun times. 

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I called her my friend during the cult storyline and I felt that.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    It’s definitely time for willow to have a glow up 
  • MercedesBenz23MercedesBenz23 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    If this thread gets enough traction a willow make over can actually happen. I wouldn't mind a little storyline, where we take willow for a make over. I really wanna be this girls friend, we been beefing since 2014. Can't hold grudges forever. The next update has to be about willow, call it "Friend Ship Goals". 
    Tbh I think IF there's gonna be a Willow Pape makeover, it'd be best if introduced w a storyline. Even a weekly one. The reason why I'm saying this is that new players might not like Willow (due to how she's introduced to our doll and also her behavior going forward) and it might be better than a suddenly new looking Willow w no storyline whatsoever. Better yet, we could actually help her in this storyline and our choices actually have some kind of influence on how she's gonna look in the future. We could go shopping w her and actually get a few storylines w her backstory and that might also give Willow the chance to have an actual redeeming arch and some clarity and understanding as to why she was/is hostile towards our doll in the first place. Just a suggestion
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    It’s actually hard for me to dislike Willow lol And i kinda like Chad Dylan  too but I cant see myself ever liking Crystal
    emmym said:
    It’s actually hard for me to dislike Willow lol And i kinda like Chad Dylan  too but I cant see myself ever liking Crystal
    Same tbh. About both Chad and Willow. Crystal tho... never liked the girl and probably never will.
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    emmym said:
    Oh Crystal and I could NEVER be friends, she’s so much worse than Willow in terms of cattiness. Honestly it’s on sight with Crystal everytime 
    Would be kinda cool if we posted the makeovers we would like to see on Willow or the ones that would suit her the best
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited March 2021
    KkhElena said:
    Would be kinda cool if we posted the makeovers we would like to see on Willow or the ones that would suit her the best
    I remember there used to be a thread exactly like that, I don’t remember the name though.

Edit: I found it, the thread name is called Willow Makeover and it was started by @kkh_clarice