⭐KK:H Weekend 3/26/21 5 Star Professional Weekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'm guessing the crystal some of you are holding is from this week's storyline? I never get these, does anyone know why? The only weekly quest I've ever got was the Miss Managed one.

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Omg i chased that little crop top like crazy just for the point of it and for way less stars I got so much coolness in kollections. Super regrettable. 

Edit:  ;)

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021
    If you are Level 25 and higher, you should be getting these 5 gig m-f storylines.  What level are you @AnyaArcher?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you are Level 25 and higher, you should be getting these 5 gig m-f storylines.  What level are you @AnyaArcher?
    Oh, that might be why then, I'm on level 23. Nearly there! 😂 Thank you! 😊

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• florpea345florpea345 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Your doll looks stunning! 😍 What lips do you use?
    They are these lips! I got them in the voting booth for 40 diamonds I believe 

• DominikaxoDominikaxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I never got the crystal? I got the call to go to ray, did the show but there were no speech bubbles and afterwards Willow called me to say we were friends but I never received the crystal, does anyone know why?
    rikkksss said:
    Your doll looks stunning! 😍 What lips do you use?
    They are these lips! I got them in the voting booth for 40 diamonds I believe 

Thank you! 🥰

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    For the first time, I got the Kollection bundle on my first spin! 

• katiekittykatiekitty Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I always forget to screenshot my GB but I got the bracelet 😊.

About the kollection... I wasn't going to spin but saw the single dress and I loved it so I tried my luck with one spin and I got it!! It's so pretty 😍

Where are these eyes from? 😍
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
     I really want the eyes but i never manage to get to the last earnable- is the best thing to do 3hr reality shows? I also don’t have the bonus star which doesn’t help🙄 if anyone knows what the best items to buy are to get the bonus star then pls help

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2021
     I really want the eyes but i never manage to get to the last earnable- is the best thing to do 3hr reality shows? I also don’t have the bonus star which doesn’t help🙄 if anyone knows what the best items to buy are to get the bonus star then pls help

I don't remember it too well but I think the kash cars give 200 or so points??, I got the bonus star from buying them

And yes, 3 hours reality shows in either bel air or calabasas
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Yes, the best is to do the 3-hour reality shows in Bel Air and inviting guests.
    The best items to buy for the bonus star, are, surprisingly, these basic Kloset items that are offered in a variety of colors. Just notice which have the star on them and which have the heart. Good luck! 
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts

I believe buying a car gives a lot of stars. There are a lot of cash items in the kloset that give a lot of star bonus as well. You can find amount of bonus star/heart per item here:  https://kimkardashianhollywood.fandom.com/wiki/Accessories:Star
    I myself bought a lot of items based on this list and that’s how I got the star bonus. And then with reality shows you can quickly finish the event. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    It’s nice to see all 4 items in my box, and I got the skirt, which I love.

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Guys I haven’t played a weekend event in months. And at this point I’ve been hoarding energy to splurge on one good event and these items were so high quality I couldn’t resist! I got the skirt in my GB which is great and I’m so obsessed with these earnables. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Where did my comment go

I was saying _ I want the eyes but I dont know if I will be able to reach them

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    @heavydirtysoul THANKYOU SO MUCH! I’ve just reached the golden star from buying the things on that list🤩 so happy tysm
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

How’s everyone got to the last earnable already? I only just got the hair 😅
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Where did my comment go

Hi, we’re you editing? Sometimes editing kicks it out, for mod review.  I can retrieve it, but I saw you reposted, & wanted to let you know what happened.   ;) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Boocketa said:
    Where did my comment go

Hi, we’re you editing? Sometimes editing kicks it out, for mod review.  I can retrieve it, but I saw you reposted, & wanted to let you know what happened.   ;) 
    Oh you did 😂 I had no idea! Disregard it. I was having network issues and I had a typo
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    This hair is so cute and looks great with headbands 🧡

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I loved everything in the kollection and decided to take a spin and got the bundle 🤩

I got the boots in my free box too so I’m happy for the bonus points. I’m ready to invade planet Earth 👽

- Emmy
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Wanted the boots thought they were cool but happy to get the skirt 🏁

And got my least favourite item really wanted the bundle, bag or blue dress 

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Won the kollection dress on my second spin (got the dye on my first, I love ice blue so I don’t mind too much) and it’s gorgeous! I also absolutely LOVE the earnable eyes from the weekend event, the detail is amazing.

Obsessed with this look👽🔮💚
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

ok so everyone has said this already, but i’m obsessed with these eyes! they’re so pretty! this weeks earnables are really the best we’ve had in a minute! 
    Dolls, any advice how I can reach the eyes? Ive been completing 1,3 hour Simon gigs, 3h Bel Air reality and I am half way on getting the hair. But its sooo slow. I see many of you already got the eyes.

... and some more or this hair that I am obsessed with 🥰