⭐KK:H Weekend 3/26/21 5 Star Professional Weekend Event! ⭐

Comments

• KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    Dolls, any advice how I can reach the eyes? Ive been completing 1,3 hour Simon gigs, 3h Bel Air reality and I am half way on getting the hair. But its sooo slow. I see many of you already got the eyes.

... and some more or this hair that I am obsessed with 🥰

I believe doing the 3h reality is the better option! I’m up to 400 points doing only that :) 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So tempted to try for the bundle but I already feel like I’ve been too lucky, I got the kstars then the dress I don’t know what to do I wish I had more kstars 🙈
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    I never got the crystal? I got the call to go to ray, did the show but there were no speech bubbles and afterwards Willow called me to say we were friends but I never received the crystal, does anyone know why?
    if you move around going to different places, you’ll get calls from marlena and ray. ray is the last call you’ll get, and he’ll give you the crystal. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Boocketa said:
    Dolls, any advice how I can reach the eyes? Ive been completing 1,3 hour Simon gigs, 3h Bel Air reality and I am half way on getting the hair. But its sooo slow. I see many of you already got the eyes.

... and some more or this hair that I am obsessed with 🥰

I’ve posted my method in the forum before, but I always get the earnables, so here it is! hope it’ll be useful
    1. stockpile energy from sys voting during the week. (not as relevant anymore because of the daily storylines, but still do it on thursday)
    2. do 3 hour reality shows in bel air. if you invite four guests, and have the bonus star, you only need 17 energy to finish
    3. invite all the guests at once, before you start tapping any of them! that way you build up your relationship faster with all of them, getting the “industry” bonuses faster! (because the stars you get from each of them adds to your relationship with all of them)
    4. only invite guests up until you have a 1000 point relationship with them. after that, they stop giving you energy, when you reach a new friendship level. and the bonuses will be further apart, plus you still only get one k-star.

(and now some energy things you probably know)
    5. every time you’ve finished a reality show, travel around LA and click all the clickable items - some will give you energy. 
    6. make sure to tap all the stars and stuff you get from the guests, it’ll get your energy up faster
    7. if you have the option you should watch a rapid recharge video, then you’ll get your energy up 20% faster for an hour
  • DominikaxoDominikaxo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I never got the crystal? I got the call to go to ray, did the show but there were no speech bubbles and afterwards Willow called me to say we were friends but I never received the crystal, does anyone know why?
    if you move around going to different places, you’ll get calls from marlena and ray. ray is the last call you’ll get, and he’ll give you the crystal. 
    I just now randomly got the call from Ray and got the crystal but thank you for your help though!
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I am in looooove with this hair 😍😍

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @asta thank you for taking the time 🙏 this will be helpful to many of us. I will try inviting them all at once before I start tapping.
    Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    And relax! Atleast with sys voting flop I actually get something decent because at this rate I won’t even get the hair 😂

I will get it in two days I mean I gotta 🙌🏻 Tap tap tap 🥳
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    I think I’ll finish the weekend event today. I’ve never finished an event in one day ever 😗

• maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    I can’t believe I finished so fast. I love everything. 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Finallllyyy finished, love everything 😊
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Boocketa said:
    @asta thank you for taking the time 🙏 this will be helpful to many of us. I will try inviting them all at once before I start tapping.
    you’re welcome! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the top in my free box 

• Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wasn't chasing anything so I'm not too upset 🤷🏻‍♀️.

• IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts

Welp I just arrived on Planet Earth. And no, its not a tarmac , I definitely arrived in a UFO. 😁
  • bexgombexgom Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    the completionist in me is so annoyed and wants to spin it just so it’s finished but logically i know that would be a dumb waste of k stars hahah
    Bel Air is better then Calabasas for shooting. I get lost in the Calabasas home 😀 Got the hair!

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Finished the event quite early for me! Love this look, though the glitched version of the jumpsuit looks a bit cuter 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My freebie 😔 I wanted the skirt
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    love the hair !! and the eyes are cute  

that’s for amateurs
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Finished early 🙂
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I haven’t been receiving a k star when i reach friendship levels e.g 500 & 1000 :/ does anyone know why? 
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Finished this one in less than two days, a new record for me! Absolutely love the eyes and hair! 🪐👽

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    All done ✅💙

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @scarley1999 as far as I know we don’t receive kstars after reaching friendship levels. We only get them for reaching relationship levels. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

The hair is super cute 🥰 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    @Nikaraf @scarley1999 that’s weird, I do receive kstars when I reach the 500/1000 friendship points
    English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    i finished it today! i love the makeup, especially the stars at the end of the eyeliner 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh