Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @stellarsphere Thats great! Also you can change your goal at any time if you want to! 😌
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Hey y'all! I talked to Lydia about making new charts, so from now on i will be making and posting the charts!💞 i'll usually be posting the charts around Thursday every week. If i happen to make any mistakes by misspelling your username, kstar amount or kstar goal, just let me know and i'll fix it!💞
    I loved!! 😍 Thank u so much @Chqrlotte !
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts

I'm in and my goal will be 3000 k stars please 
    Android player

• RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I loved this project last year and I’ll definitely participate! Does anyone know how many weeks we have left until Kimiversary?
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I’d like to join too if that’s okay I’ve currently got 66 k stars and my goal is 1000-2000 😊

• ShaylaxCapriShaylaxCapri Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    edited March 2021
    when the thread started I had 16 stars now im at 82 I really hope I can save them my goal is atleast 1000! This is my first kimiversary since I just started playing this year im excited😊😊 so is everything on-sale like businesses or is it just stuff in the closet?
  • loraainecloraainec Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Hey y'all! I talked to Lydia about making new charts, so from now on i will be making and posting the charts!💞 i'll usually be posting the charts around Thursday every week. If i happen to make any mistakes by misspelling your username, kstar amount or kstar goal, just let me know and i'll fix it!💞
    Omg, I loved!!! Thank you so much for this!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    when the thread started I had 16 stars now im at 82 I really hope I can save them my goal is atleast 1000! This is my first kimiversary since I just started playing this year im excited😊😊 so is everything on-sale like businesses or is it just stuff in the closet?
    @ShaylaxCapri it’s only the kloset stuff that is on sale (50% off), and there is also a Throwback sale so Glu adds past event items to the kloset for a couple of days! The throwback items aren’t 50% off though, and the throwback items are usually a little expensive. (Somewhere around 60-110 kstars for each item)

ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I must confess, I spent a bunch of k stars on the new items released, I feel guilty but I also won some cute stuff! 😭 Truly it’s so hard to save k stars when so many great items are released at once 🤭

Edit: now seeing that the event is only 50% off kloset items I don’t feel as bad as there’s not much kloset stuff I’m desperate for, however, I wouldn’t mind getting a few dresses and maybe makeup for half off

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    I also want to join🥳🙏. At the moment I want to see if I can get until 4000☺️

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @scarley1999 I screenshotted this awhile ago, I hope its not a problem sharing it here.
    Credits and a big THANK YOU to @abasili93

@SassyVoguette thanks for the reference OMG (I don't know why the forum didn't take the reference, I've found the post scrolling on this discussion)! And thank you for screening this! I tried editing the post with the kstars achieved by the SYS, but the forum just deleted it! (Maybe because it was too long).
    Anyway, it's like less or more 188 kstars, but you also have to add all the kstars you achieve for every SYS, which depends on TS scores.

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Anyway, this is my first time joining the saving thread. Hope it helps me keeping track of my savings! Thanks a lot @LydiaKKH💕
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    Is there a difference between kimversary and Black Friday sale?
  • KimSkkhKimSkkh Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    I'm already at 70 k stars but the new collection came out and I really want the hair and blue dress.
    I have resisted my trigger finger so far. Disciplining myself feels good lol
    Android player

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited March 2021
    kkhxio said:
    currently have 118 k starts and i’m trying my best to save them for kimiversary 🙏🏻

-the kollection came out and i wasted my k starts now i have 84 kstars 😣 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Currently have 189 kstars! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Is there a difference between kimversary and Black Friday sale?
    That I remember, no. On both there are 50% discount closet and the Throwback Sale. I think the difference is in kimiversary there are the boxes. In BF there aren't
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I find it hard to watch all the ads for kstars everyday, because a lot of the time, when I press Get Free Stars, I get taken straight to the offers instead of having the option to watch an ad. Also, when I watch an ad, I can't watch another one straight after, and have to wait a few minutes before I can watch one again. If I press Get Free Stars straight after watching an ad, I get taken to the offers. Is this normal? It's been annoying me for a while so just wanted to see if it happens to anyone else.

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

edited March 2021
    @AnyaArcher I usually have to wait about 5 sec before pressing the Get Free Stars offer again, otherwise I am also immediately taken to the offers
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    @AnyaArcher I usually have to wait about 5 sec before pressing the Get Free Stars offer again, otherwise I am also immediately taken to the offers
    Ohh ok, for some reason I have to wait a few minutes! I wish we could just watch ad after ad - it would save a lot of time! 

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    I am super down! Spent 30 on the new collection today so saving up from today onwards! 🙌🏻
  • CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    This is my first Kimiversary, and I'm excited to save with all of you! Good luck everyone!   :#
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Could you put my goal at 1000k stars. Thank you for making this spreadsheet 💞💞💞
  • melissaakkhmelissaakkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Been a reader on here since Jan 🥰 Just registered today haha

Id love to join for my first Kimiversarry! I could use some saving up as I just spent lmaoo 
    I find it hard to watch all the ads for kstars everyday, because a lot of the time, when I press Get Free Stars, I get taken straight to the offers instead of having the option to watch an ad. Also, when I watch an ad, I can't watch another one straight after, and have to wait a few minutes before I can watch one again. If I press Get Free Stars straight after watching an ad, I get taken to the offers. Is this normal? It's been annoying me for a while so just wanted to see if it happens to anyone else.
    Seems normal to me haha, except the waiting a few mins to watch another vid. For me I just have to wait till the k star pops up for me to collect and then that’s how ik I’m able to watch another ad. Usually take a min or less for the k star to pop up tho..🤔
    Chqrlotte said:

Sounds great! I’d love if you could add me onto the list aswell 🥰 My names spelt as Melissa (the username isn’t accurate just how I wanted it lol)

I love the chart tho, so organized 😍 I started at 77 k stars and my goal is 250-500, but I don’t mind 500..😏😂
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Omgg watching all of you being so excited warms my heart and makes me excited too! 🥰
    @Chqrlotte thank you for your amazing charts - they’re lovely! 😍❤️

I forgot to put mine and played kollection twice but oh well... it was worth it! 

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    I just looked at all the stuff I want to buy and I need a little over 3000 k stars 😬 Don’t know if I’ll be able to reach that but I hope by joining I will save more easily. So count me in with goal of 3000 k stars 🤗🤗

• DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I just looked at all the stuff I want to buy and I need a little over 3000 k stars 😬 Don’t know if I’ll be able to reach that but I hope by joining I will save more easily. So count me in with goal of 3000 k stars 🤗🤗

Where were you able to see the stuff that'll be available? 
    @Delume I actually meant kloset stuff! Since everything is 50% off I was looking at what I wanted to buy and made a list for myself 🤗 that’s how I came to 3k k stars