šŸ—³ļø SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @bethw i would maybe try more elegant looks with silvers/whites and lighter/pastel colours, As it seems like those are doing better from what iā€™ve seen posted and from my own looks so maybe try thy first dress you used in a white/champagne dye:) i also think your third look is really nice and on theme but it probably got a low score because of the cabaret eyes? You could also try a different hair colour as from what iā€™m seeing blonde hair seems to do betteršŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Hope this helpedā¤ļø
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    And also Iā€™m sure I spotted a forum doll in the VB but idk her @ so cutešŸ’ž

omg thats me !! i cant believe i got spotted again !Ā 
    thatā€™s for amateurs
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    @bethw i would maybe try more elegant looks with silvers/whites and lighter/pastel colours, As it seems like those are doing better from what iā€™ve seen posted and from my own looks so maybe try thy first dress you used in a white/champagne dye:) i also think your third look is really nice and on theme but it probably got a low score because of the cabaret eyes? You could also try a different hair colour as from what iā€™m seeing blonde hair seems to do betteršŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Hope this helpedā¤ļø
    Thank you!! ā¤ļø
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    loving the earnable hairāœØ hope I can get the full outfit although itā€™s not looking likely
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø 35 votes is the highest score Iā€™ve got so far. Why bother with looks when the votes are clearly rigged šŸ˜­
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Is it really that bad? šŸ˜­ this is actually annoying now ā˜¹ļøĀ 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    @christiekkh wtf?? that deserved waaaay more than 20 votes. itā€™s such a beautiful outfitĀ 
    Thankyou so much šŸ’• canā€™t believe how the votes are going my scores are so low everytime, I really liked this look šŸ„ŗĀ 
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    RedVelvet said:
    Thereā€™s lots of beautiful dolls in my TS! I just hope Iā€™m able to get the dress or the hair.
    Ā 
    I don't plan on using tickets, but I canā€™t promise anything, lol.
    that is me! šŸ„° our group is crazy lolĀ 
    āœØiOS doll since March 2020 āœØ
    šŸ’“add me on Facebook: Clarissa ClairĀ 
  • komorebikomorebi Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    i just got a diamond while voting but it didnt add to my total :'( totally forgot to take a screenshot in case it wouldnt go through so im crossing my fingers support will give it to me ughhh
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    not the best scores šŸ„ŗ but hereā€™s some inspo hopefully ā˜ŗļø

• CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I love this dress thought it would score higher though *sigh*

• equinoxequinox Registered Users, Member 9 Posts

Okay bhay I give up.
  • MattlovesrachMattlovesrach Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    This game isnā€™t fun at all anymore. The last SYS I let two tickets go to waste. Really sad because Iā€™ve only lost two tickets prior to that since 2018 when I started playing. I think Iā€™m really starting to lose interest. I havenā€™t done the weekend throwback event in at least 8 months. I rarely reach the last prize on the weekends. What good are the items if your looks get horrible scores?
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    This game isnā€™t fun at all anymore. The last SYS I let two tickets go to waste. Really sad because Iā€™ve only lost two tickets prior to that since 2018 when I started playing. I think Iā€™m really starting to lose interest. I havenā€™t done the weekend throwback event in at least 8 months. I rarely reach the last prize on the weekends. What good are the items if your looks get horrible scores?
    Your looks deserve higher scores! So many looks on here that have low scores deserve better, I try to believe itā€™s because gorgeous dolls are put together but Iā€™ve had popular looks that have only gotten 32 votes šŸ™„
    šŸ’– Chi | Level 37 | A++ |Ā Free Player |Ā iOS šŸ’–
    āœØ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only āœØ
  • BlizzardBBBlizzardBB Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I did so well in the cabaret SYS, what happened to my votes?
    Any suggestions on what I can do?Ā 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited March 2021
    I wish we could at least have a shot at the dress...
    Literally everyone at the top is a avid ticket buyer.

iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • florpea345florpea345 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Did I really do that bad?šŸ˜­šŸ˜”
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Iā€™m doing good so far, but I know how it feels how to get bad scores. My whole Cabaret SYS, I was moving in 30s, even dropped to 20s with some looks so I actually feel really sorry for all of you who get bad scores. Hope these looks can serve as inspiration and maybe bring better score....

iOs playerĀ 
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I love this dress thought it would score higher though *sigh*

Which eyes are those?šŸ¤©
  • SeraiahRoseSeraiahRose Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Here are my 8 looks for this SYS. I am currently in 4th place. Iā€™ve been scoring over 40 and got my first 50 yay (didnā€™t know it was possible for me lol).Ā 

• ronnievronniev Registered Users, Member 292 Posts
    Looks 5-8 šŸ„° the earnable hair has been working well for me :ā€™)
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My looks 1- 7

So many beautifull looks here didn't get good scores they deserve. It's impossible to get low score with dresses from newly release kollection or weekend event if the SYS system was like how it used to be. Also with the old SYS system, i used to passed TB in my group to reach 1st or 2nd in group without any extra ticket, just consistent good scores from looks i've submited. Now it's almost impossible to compete for the best prizes without any extra ticket. With the new system, i never be able to get 1st or 2nd or even 3rd prizes just low prizes such as accessories or shoes. I ever got 5th only once with 5 extra tickets. That's crazy
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited March 2021

oh no, not the 60šŸ˜© Last time i got a 60 i managed to avoid bad scores but i doubt thatā€™s gonna happen this time
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My looks 5-8:

Dont know what happened... went from 50+ votes on my first group looks to a 34...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts

Calling it now: I slowly work up to a 60 and revert to scores in the 30s for the rest of the SYS
    ā­ ArielĀ ā­
    IOS PlayerĀ ā—‹ Since Dec '19Ā ā—‹ A+++ ā—‹Ā Lvl 41
  • Pacha21Pacha21 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    edited March 2021

Looks 6 - 8. Iā€™m actually enjoying this SYS šŸ˜Š (itā€™s been a while lol)