🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    My highest score this whole sys 😂
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

• lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I don’t know where to post this but there’s someone in my group in this SYS and in the last system that changes her skin color depending on her hairstyle and it was disturbing to see. 
  • kkhsamkkhsam Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    Looks 9-11 ✨

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    I know this may not be the right place but ugh someone tell me these eyes look awful on my doll so I don’t spend money on this FG just for the eyes 🤣

• equinoxequinox Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited March 2021
    equinox said:

Okay bhay I give up.
    Alright when I said I give up I meant I still wanted to try. But seriously, is my looks really that bad? 😭 I don't know if my doll just ugly or the outfits didn't fit the theme.

Straight 20s in five rows!!!
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @equinox this really seems like a crime 😳 your looks are so pretty and on theme..
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @LindaVB we are in the same group!  Lovely look!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why is the Dress available for purchase but the handheld isn’t?

I was really wanting to get it.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    My scores have picked up and I’m 4th right now. I’m gunna wait and see until I submit extra tickets. I really want the dress but if the gap between me and 3rd gets way too big, then I’ll just take the L and hopefully get the hair 🤞

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited March 2021
    i can’t seem to get past 40 votes in any SYS? 41 is the record for me 😭 i ALWAYS score 30-40, it feels like it doesn’t matter what i wear because i’m gonna get the same amount of votes anyway. i never get the last earnable and this time i want it so bad 😩
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    I know this may not be the right place but ugh someone tell me these eyes look awful on my doll so I don’t spend money on this FG just for the eyes 🤣

Btw the price of FG in my country is more expensive than $9,99 it's not fair! With today's currency it's equal to $12,33 before 10% tax. How could it be @KalindaKing ?
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

iOS・i look completely different in sys

@haylee7 the eyes look so good imma have to buy them when they come around😳😳 a good investment i say🤣
  • anocadosanocados Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Scores are thankfully picking up after starting in the 30s. Still I’m 13th place in gold with no chance at obtaining the hair :( 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    My scores thankfully picked up, here’s some lewkss

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I should have sent more tickets when I was scoring well lol it's not like I didn't see it coming honestly

My scores dipped immensely exactly at the same time my mom's scores started picking up. Maybe someday we'll figure out the pattern to this thing 🤔
  • junjjunj Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited March 2021
    im mostly sitting out this sys so i can gtfo of gold that i accidentally found myself into, but im just looking at the thread and is it just me or is it becoming really clear that the algorithm is literally picking players for bad scores and others for good ones?

for the most part there's been no discernible difference in the quality of looks in both this sys and the ireland one post-update between the people who are getting 50s and the ones who are getting 30s, and the consistency with which one groups scores are bad the entire sys and the other ones are good the entire sys makes the whole thing so suspect. in past sys we've had more variation in scores, here we're having basically a dichotomy of 'nothing but net' and 'flopping no matter what'. idk what's going on but smth is not right, we know there's vote manipulation going on with the 60 curse but i feel it's been brought up to another level now
    old to the game, new to the forum 😺
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo did your score drop after your 60?
    iOS
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

i got the high scores this week, so i got the dress with my 12th ticket! I really like it, but i wish handheld items worked with the gloves
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Chqrlotte did your score drop after your 60?
    iOS
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Shine bright like a diamond ✨✨✨

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

How it started vs how it’s going. My scores started picking up midway through the event and I may actually be able to get the last earnable at this rate. I’m not in love with any of the items besides TS dress and that’s never gonna happen. I’ll probably be leveling down this Sys. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Chqrlotte did your score drop after your 60?
    @AliBryant yeah, after the 60 i have only been scoring 34's and 35's sadly
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴