Added Blue stars

StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
Hello, I already have the golden star when I start a New gig but when someone gives me some blue stars for the gig, they don’t add up to the golden star. Is that normal? 

Comments

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    The golden star is a bonus star! The rest of the stars will be blue:) if this is what you are asking x
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Yes I know, but sometimes other characters give extra blue stars but they don’t add up to the golden star. Like if you didn’t have a golden star you’d have an extra blue star but since you have the golden star, you don’t have an extra blue star adding to the golden star. I don’t know if it is clear? 
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Are you talking about the star you get from a character you invited to the gig? 
    The star you get from "charm"?

Because i don't think it's supposed to add to the points for the gigs because you can get those conversations stars without inviting them to gigs
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I dug a little, and came up with this 6 year old, perfect explanation by a good friend we haven’t seen in forever here!
    Wish said:
    the blue stars drop for work contacts only... love contacts will have hearts floating above them & when you tap on them they feed you some cheesy pick up line. the blue stars that fall give you a +5 each time you tap them. those 5 blue stars are added to your business relationship tally with that person. you can check how many stars you've built up with everyone by looking in your contact list.

You Collect "Industry One" when you hit 250 stars with a contact (3 energy, $100, & some level pts)

"Industry Two" @ 500 blue stars (more money, energy, etc)

"Industry Three" @ 1000 blue stars (even more money, energy, etc)

"Industry Four" @ 2000 blue stars (Max) I think you get $1,000 & definitely 1 K-Star.

hope this helps :)

I just charmed some fool by accident & lost 5 precious stars..... waaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

be careful!

Now I don’t know if values have changed, but it’s a great explanation.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • StrendzStrendz Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Sorry I know it is confusing but this is not the blue stars for contacts, they are for the actual gig. I think it was Kim who was invited to a charity and she gives blue stars to finish the gig not the industry bar. I think Mia in So chic London gives some Blue stars for the gig too but since I already have the golden star they don’t add up ? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    why not screenshot you blue stars you’re talking about then. Then you capture them on screen or what you are tapping to collect them?  Whatever a contact -not invited but placed there by the game, gives you stars for tapping them, they are not going toward the event. Unless it’s Bel Air Staff, line pets, they sometimes dispense an event point along with energy.   But a screenshot will help us answer you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary