🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Ugh I probably need to submit 2 more tickets if not 3 to get the dress and I just don’t know if I want to do it, the rigged voting just spoilt it with me ☹️
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    this is random but I bought the ombré lips 🥰

Love the eyes and hair aswell! 
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Just got the earnable dress, it’s for sure a new favourite☺️

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    My scores picked up and I got the dress on my last ticket, so happy 😭💖

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • AriaXOAriaXO Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I really want the last earnable. I gave up on trying to win the dress. I used my saved tickets and of course the rigged votes dropped all my scores down to 20 so that it’s impossible to get it 🙄 I want old sys voting back
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Ouch

Edit - tanking yet again

Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Here are all my outfits from this sys. Basically I've just submitted my previous looks. And I have never, ever since I started play sys score 60, and after my 12 look scored 60, I was afraid that this curse 30s after 60 will happen, but I guess it didn't get so bad to me, like it happened to you guys. And I'm so glad that by submitting the last look I've won earnable dress and also thanks to this last look I ended up being 1st in my group. Finally my prayers have been heard lol. Also I've won this heart aura from diamond kollection, and I am obsessed wih it <3 

• Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    the algorithm was really on my favour this sys some of my highest/favourite looks 💎 

Was soo happy to get the earnable dress but kind of a bummer you can’t use a handheld with it 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    guys help! should i snipe a tb for the dress? i have some leftover tickets.
    agree: yes! it’s pretty!
    like: not worth it
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I don’t understand why the top 3 dolls in gold fight for 1st place... ermmm you get the same prizes lol those extra kstars must be really worth it 😂🤦‍♀️
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Just wasted extra tickets to not win the dress 🤬🥲🤣 fair game I guess
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    asta said:
    guys help! should i snipe a tb for the dress? i have some leftover tickets.
    agree: yes! it’s pretty!
    like: not worth it
    nooooo someone else sniped too, so i lost a ticket and missed 2nd place by 2 votes 😖😖😖
  • CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    I don’t understand why the top 3 dolls in gold fight for 1st place... ermmm you get the same prizes lol those extra kstars must be really worth it 😂🤦‍♀️
    Lmaoo I feel attacked 😩 I’m always going for the rare dyes. I just knocked someone out of 1st place 🙈 oopsie
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Well I strangely missed a ticked. And I was planning on submitting another extra that I had kept. And I started watching a movie and completely forgot about the game. 

So I submitted this, in the last SECONDS. 

And still I’m super far from the dress. But I pannicked and wasted a ticket anyway. I may now just hope for the best. I hope the random score generates a perfect 60 I guess lol. 

Free playing this game is hard.

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2021
    AmyMimi said:
    It’s even more ridiculous when male dolls use tickets to bridge the gap between 2nd and 1st...the difference is only 5 k-stars! And there’s no prizes, so it’s just for bragging rights I guess? 🤷‍♀️ 
    Corannie said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Lmaoo I feel attacked 😩 I’m always going for the rare dyes. I just knocked someone out of 1st place 🙈 oopsie
    @Corannie No worries hun, don’t feel bad at all ! If you want those dyes, you go get those dyes ! 👍😆
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    For me at least, I’m not fighting for 1st. I’m making sure I have enough of a lead over 4th so that if people try to snipe, I’m safe.
    Sigh, I wanted these eyes so bad :’(
    I was this close to buying more energy with k stars to win event points but I said nah 

AmyMimi said:
    Corannie said:
    AmyMimi said:
    @Corannie No worries hun, don’t feel bad at all ! If you want those dyes, you go get those dyes ! 👍😆
    Hahaha @amymimi yaaaas I got em and it feels so good! 😝
    I think I was able to secure getting the hair. I was 4th but got bumped down so fingers crossed 🤞 I was open to the idea of submitting a few extra tickets and going for the dress but top 3 were fighting tooth and nail overtaking each there for 1st so I gave up on that idea lol oh well. Anyways I’m pretty happy with my scores 😊 the hair + feather combo seemed to work so I just repeated that for a lot of my later looks.
    lowest, highest and two favourites 

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • AriaXOAriaXO Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    letus said:
    Well I strangely missed a ticked. And I was planning on submitting another extra that I had kept. And I started watching a movie and completely forgot about the game. 

So I submitted this, in the last SECONDS. 

And still I’m super far from the dress. But I pannicked and wasted a ticket anyway. I may now just hope for the best. I hope the random score generates a perfect 60 I guess lol. 

Free playing this game is hard.

The votes will probably come in. Just give it a minute and reopen it! I hope you get it!!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    I used some extra tickets in the end but I love it all, it’s all very stunning, I’m super happy!

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My group was in the 1,000 so it was a war😭 I should’ve saved my darn tickets... I’m sad I didn’t win the dress🥺

• e_corvoe_corvo Registered Users, Member 434 Posts

This dress is everything💖
    ~ iOS player since 2014
    ~ English is not my first language. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

• MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I had so many TB this time in my group💔
    I really wanted the hair 😭

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish I could have finished in the top 2 if I had to be in gold again for Alien invasion. At least I was still in the top 4.
    Platform: Android

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

🌌✨💫 Yay! 💫✨🌌
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Ended up in 6th (shockingly)! May not have been in gold nor got the hair but I’m happy I got the Rihanna inspired look and these shoes/purse!

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I ended in 12th in gold, kinda mad at it, kinda not lol.  I was doing well in the beginning and then my scores dropped ridiculously low out of nowhere, so that was fun 🙄.  I used an extra ticket to stay in gold and get the earnable dress because my scores dropped at the end.  Ignore that my doll is significantly larger in the last photo, I’m too lazy to fix it 😂😭.
    ✨My highest, lowest, favorite look! ✨

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖