🗳️ SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala - Get Ready to Style those Gowns!🗳️

Comments

• CorannieCorannie Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Feeling this hair and outfit! Giving me Camila Cabello vibes ✨
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I was willing to use some extra tickets to get the hair but apparently so was everyone else lol! This weeks items are so pretty that I can’t get mad tbh if I had the money, I would've done the same

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

Came in 13th in silver II and didn’t expect anything good in the gold box but I got this hair! I love it! Would have been perfect for this sys!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got 3rd ! Bummed not getting the dress but the earrings and clutch are show-stoppingly gorgeous. 
    IOS Player 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I tried really hard to get everything. It’s worth every single item 🥲🥲🥲❤️❤️❤️

• buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    Am I like.. hallucinating right now? Cuz I can’t believe I actually won the hair! The doll below me was only behind by 2 points and I was sure I would end up being sniped! But alas, SUCCESS!

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 1 through 14 ❤️

Earned 18th place and my palette was so good! ☺️

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Had to fight for this spot but I don’t regret it. This whole outfit is gorgeous🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾
  • NinaKatherineNinaKatherine Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    OMG! This outfit is so beautiful <3

• MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    I usually don’t post my looks, but this was especially fun!

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Ended in 21st the worse I’ve done in a long time! But atleast I got a cute dress and not dye! So glad this sys is over it was just upsetting 😂
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    came in 16th place in gold which i’m not upset about because i got another stunning dress in my silver box 😍

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited April 2021
    (SYS - 3/25/21 Crystal Gala)
    Managed to score well, got all the items and ended up in 2nd place, too bad I was in Silver, would have loved to get the hair. Still happy to play.

💓The satisfaction of clicking COLLECT💓

Highest voted look, thanks to those who've voted. 🥰

• RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    Used some extra tickets to reach the 6th place.. but sadly reached just the 8th! I am so over with this SYS.. I give up & never play again. Bye dolls.! and @KalindaKing there‘s still NO haircolors aviable in the booth.. thank u for nothing
  • xBlossomxxBlossomx Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    I ended up getting a bronze but I’m pleasantly surprised I love this dress 💗☺️
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Omg! Wish i could have got that white hair but the dress is super cute too :)
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    I started late, missed about 3 tickets and all of my votes were in the high 50s which means I got everything. Starting late has been such an advantage lately because I mostly end up in a chill group. No one really seemed to have used too many extra tickets which was nice and I ended up in the top three. YayThe hair is stunning and I'm not taking it off for a while😍
  • BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    I'm so aggravated with this game! I ended up getting 30s on my main game and 50s on my side game... until look 11. Suddenly, my side game got 30s and my main got low 40s. 🙄 I didn't reach the last earnable on my main game, which has only happened once before. I didn't think I would use the earnable dress and wasn't crazy about it, so I didn't use an extra ticket. I came in 22nd and picked a super long ponytail hairstyle in my box. It will be cute for swimsuit themes.

I have 8 tickets saved on my side, so I was going to attempt to get the hair and dress since I was staying between 6th and 8th place all weekend. Of course when I started getting low scores, everyone spammed with tickets. I didn't even submit my last look cause I would still end up with a 30 something score and a silver box. I came in 21st and picked the dark pink eyeshadow eyes. I've been wanting them for so long. Tbh, I don't think I'll use them that often. They don't suit my doll for some reason. Idk if they don't go with the lips or if I need to get used to them.

Sorry for the long post. 

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    So so so happy i managed to win the dress 🤍

it’s the first time in a while i rank kinda high at sys events ✨

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Came in 5th and won the shoes and clutch!! Got sniped from 4th last-minute but I don’t mind too much since the items I did win are still beautiful 🥰🥰
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts

Got 3rd ! Bummed not getting the dress but the earrings and clutch are show-stoppingly gorgeous. 
    Love how you styled it!!! 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts

@TrashleyKKH Ok, this look you put together is STUNNING!🤩😍 I like this combo much better than the gown actually. Very creative! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    😢😢😢😢

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    These prizes are absolutely gorgeous! I had to fight for them and I have no regrets!