Art Gallery in Venice

stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
I’ve been trying to find an answer for this for a while now, I know I’m nowhere near finished with this game as every time I’m down to just two tasks, tons of them appear all of a sudden due to those endless calls from both Simon and Maria. I’ve been wondering when does the task of getting the Art Gallery in Venice become available? Is it random or does it happen after a certain quest/level? I just want to know because that’s the one business I’ve been dying to own and I have yet been given the opportunity to unlock it. Sorry if this has been answered before! I just cant seem to find the solution 😭
💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨

Comments

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    I’ve been trying to find an answer for this for a while now, I know I’m nowhere near finished with this game as every time I’m down to just two tasks, tons of them appear all of a sudden due to those endless calls from both Simon and Maria. I’ve been wondering when does the task of getting the Art Gallery in Venice become available? Is it random or does it happen after a certain quest/level? I just want to know because that’s the one business I’ve been dying to own and I have yet been given the opportunity to unlock it. Sorry if this has been answered before! I just cant seem to find the solution 😭
    Me too!! I’m still not sure how to unlock it 
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I’m having the same problem! I’m level 36 and A*** and haven’t got it. I saw once that someone reported it to GLU customer care and they forced the storyline to happen. You could try that? 
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Me too.
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    I’m having the same problem! I’m level 36 and A*** and haven’t got it. I saw once that someone reported it to GLU customer care and they forced the storyline to happen. You could try that? 
    Hopefully they’ll help! I have heard sometimes their customer service isn’t all that great but I’ll give it a shot! 😭
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited March 2021
    If you have undone storyline, it’s very likely Customer Care will tell you to keep playing, it’s extremely possible the task that opens the Art Gallery arc is in there.  I know it involves stolen art, Michigan smith, Skylar (she calls and says the orig is owned by her family, and the one in the gallery is a fake.  And honestly, those tasks that Maria calls for all involve storyline, and aside from Hourly side gig call from Simon, the rest of his calls are storyline too. And  those 8 or 10 tasks they call with, really will help you unlock everything.   
    But feel free to ask Support,  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options. Then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Good luck. (I’ll double check if it is Michigan Smith)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JulissajJulissaj Registered Users 12 Posts
    My issue with the Venice location is I bought all the upgrade but only get to work 1 time a week. Isn’t it supposed to be 2 art shows when you have upgraded the gallery?