🗳️🪐 KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!🚀)🗳️

Comments

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Boocketa said:

I love this look!! A huge X Files fan 🥰
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @AmyMimi Aliens could look like anything! I think the wings are perfectly appropriate for the theme
    - Emmy
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH I’m in the same group as you! I’ve never been grouped with anyone from the forum. Also, based on our first fits, we look like we’re from the same alien planet 🤪

- Emmy
  • Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Seriosly?? i just love when sys barely started and some ticket buyer made sure no one can even come close 😒

• hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

I thought this would do way better, I guess because everyone has this outfit?🧐
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    @stellarsphere thank you darling so was I! I had to try this look 😀

but then I scored even worse on my second look and with 5 TB in my group I reached for one saved ticked, what is this really? I was scoring 50s with my old basic face and clothes way back. These scores are killing me

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @MarianiPoizen we’re in the same group again! I can’t wait to see all your entries, I always love your style! 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    The 33🥲....it seems like the jumpsuit is mostly scoring well.
    Looks 1-2 not in order:

Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    Oh dear 👀 I was really hoping for better 🥺

you were robbed!! I don’t understand how these looks got less than 50!! they’re absolutely perfect 🥺❤️
    iOS player
  • lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    I don’t have the glowing blue eyes so thought these would work but I guess I’m stuck in the 30’s again. 
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    AmyMimi said:
    Oh dear 👀 I was really hoping for better 🥺

you were robbed!! I don’t understand how these looks got less than 50!! they’re absolutely perfect 🥺❤️
    @asalaxo thanks for saying that 🥺💕 I at least thought they’d crack 40 but nope
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • daniekkhdaniekkh Registered Users, Member 329 Posts
    kkhcarla said:
    voting in the vb isn’t even worth it imo 🥴 i’m looking for specific items but all i’m seeing is cabaret items and nothing else. glu has said bots have been used but they should make it less obvious. i’ve found two of my friends’ bots. and it’s not the first time i’ve see on bots, but glu has been putting more and more of the same ones😧

lmao the second one is my doll! the earrings were dyed tho and she's not even wearing that rn. @KalindaKing didn't you say that they only used bots at the start of the event? It's been almost 4 hours since it began, I think they have enough looks to display. I also don't feel comfortable with a bot that looks like my doll taking other doll's votes, it's not fair.
    iOS daily player since April 2020
    English is not my first language 🇵🇪
  • gem7196gem7196 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Omg haha I've never been in the same group as a forum doll before!! Your looks are so pretty I voted for you several times 🥰🥰 I hope you do well too 💖💖💖

kkhcarla said:
    gem7196 said:
    When you’re in the voting booth and realize you’ve voted for people in your group several times 😬😬😬

this has to be a conflict of interest LOL 🤦🏻‍♀️

that’s me, xoxo 🥰 good luck!

• naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    Ok I guess... At least is not 30-something 

• Joanna6Joanna6 Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    These voting scores are just ridicilous, i’m seeing some amazing looks here scoring 30s. And also with my own looks, one week i get very good scores and the other not more than 30s just doesn’t seem legit to me, like it’s all set up somehow
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    alright I know a lot of dolls are wearing these same outfits but c’mon 😩 I was scoring in the 50’s over the weekend

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Bear_KKH omg. A fellow forum alien! Fun! Well , wish me luck because I think I am out of idea after this. 😢 
    IOS Player 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    rach89 said:
    I thought they were pretty! 🥺 
    this deserve more then 30s they are cute outfits 😻
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts

Now that I think about it... didn’t Kalinda say the gb look from this past weekend’s event would help the current SYS? It seems a lot of the dolls who use the one piece outfit are scoring high with it but with every other look they submit, they get average/below average scores 👀
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • InvidiaInvidia Registered Users, Member 14 Posts

Could have been worse with all the VB issues. Good luck to all 💕
  • MaevekkhMaevekkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Well it looks like I am going to get demoted this SYS 😭 
  • MaevekkhMaevekkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Of course I would be in a group with a million TB when I’m doing halfway decent with votes since the update. Oh well 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ya win some you lose some 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 284 Posts
    First two looks 👽 I'm hoping I can score well enough to win the UFO aura!

Just submitted my 3rd [free] ticket:

Quick look at the top two in my competition pool: 🥴

She/Her
    Android