IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Just submitted this look... hoping it does well 🤞🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts

My first two looks... Currently 1st place in gold but I doubt it’ll remain like that lol I just wanna rank high enough to get the aura
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    3rd look! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Is anyone else missing their extra tickets? Also I no longer like this theme since I just get terrible scores. Now I'm just ready for it to be over. 
    Edit: Never mind the tickets. I checked it again and it was back to how it's supposed to be.
    Platform: Android

• periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    3rd look.I get great votes but my group has at least 4 tbs.Btw I am not a free player but extreme tbs make me sick😒
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    rach89 said:
    I thought they were pretty! 🥺 
    I am absolutely obsessed with both of these omg 
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’ve noticed something. The last couple of SYS’s (4 or 5) my two first looks always give me 74 votes combined... someone else that have noticed this two? That you always have the same score after your first two looks have been finished? 

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Thanks I guess............🙄

• Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Maria2019 said:
    I won't be in Gold so no aura. But I would have zero chance even I was in Gold😭 I like the earnable dress.
    this aura is available for some, if not all, tiers outside of gold. the hair is the only item thats in gold only. i believe you still have a shot. c:
    Thanks! I noticed after the event started today. Clearly I looked at the spoilers wrong. I must need new glasses😄

I'm currently in second place in Silver III. No ticket buyers yet. I'm hopefully being blessed with a chill group this week🤞

The bots are so annoying. It's not fair when they end up the popular vote😡
  • LimatosLimatos Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Third look in silver III went really good, I'm in 1st actually 😍
  • zahrakkzahrakk Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does someone get the event?

@Scarlett_9297 i did the first task but then nothing else appeared. can you tell me if there is another task after the first one?
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts
    I am not going to stress SYS anymore, I’m just gonna let it be and win whatever I win and and stay in whatever level I’m in, it’s honestly no fun stressing over low scores anymore when glu doesn’t listen, it takes the fun out of the game 🤷🏼‍♀️

Seriously. I really wanted the aura this time, but my scores are horrible (even though I had amazing scores for out of this world)! It’s too stressful to worry over it 😣
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    @kkhxio @haylee7 Thank you dolls so much! I really love them too 🥺 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts

Why? 😭😭
  • violettaelliotviolettaelliot Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    Sorry for asking, but could you tell me are these two POC hair or just styled hair? I really like these two and want to use it but just want to make sure that these aren't POC hair.

I've used the second hair on my first 2 looks i've submitted and just realized i didn't know when i want to submit my 3rd look
  • juIiajuIia Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited March 2021
    emmaisson said:
    I’ve noticed something. The last couple of SYS’s (4 or 5) my two first looks always give me 74 votes combined... someone else that have noticed this two? That you always have the same score after your first two looks have been finished? 

yes! i started playing in february (after a 2 year break) and since then i’ve also been getting 74 votes in total for the first two looks every time 😩
  • PerfectionPerfection Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Ok but literally EVERYONE in the voting booth is just putting on random things instead of following the theme. Like I've seen 3 diffrent people wear the Trendsetters Cabaret outfit.
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    This is SO WEIRD, I'm in 1st place IN GOLD! Only send my 3 looks:

brom617 said:
    Sorry for asking, but could you tell me are these two POC hair or just styled hair? I really like these two and want to use it but just want to make sure that these aren't POC hair.

I've used the second hair on my first 2 looks i've submitted and just realized i didn't know when i want to submit my 3rd look
    They are both POC hair
    @brom617 tysm, so sad i better not to use those... those hair look gorgeous. And what about this one? Is this POC hair too? Sorry because i don't know

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    @violettaelliot Yes, that’s also POC hair!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    my first 3 looks! that 34 is what i get for submitting an outfit everyone has been wearing 😂 good thing my scores picked up. 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    @violettaelliot Yes, that’s also POC hair!
    Well, ok thank you...