⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• twirlebritytwirlebrity Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    blxir said:
    Would love to see some met gala sys themes, here are some of my favs:
    - Camp: Notes on Fashion (extravagant, excessive fashion)
    - Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (McQueen draws from the Victorian Gothic and Romantic styles of the 19th century. Would love to see a Victorian sys too)
    - Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology (fashion + technology)
    - China: Through the Looking Glass (China’s influence on Western fashion. Draw from Chinese art and architecture)

More possible sys themes:
    - unconventional fashion (think Lady Gaga meat dress)
    - goth and grunge fashion (black on black on black)
    - 2000’s fashion (low rise jeans, cute crop tops, chunky highlight hair)

More Locations!
    - Beijing, China
    - Park Ave, NYC (luxury high rises with city views and maybe a shopping center that’s like Fifth Avenue ~see below)
    - Dubrovnik, Croatia (Mediterranean style homes, add a rock beach or a sailboat where you can go on dates, maybe have the option of owning a sailboat that could travel to different locations on the coast)
    - Moscow, Russia (Visit red square)
    - Cairo, Egypt (see the pyramids, learn history, boat down the nile)
    - Marrakech, Morocco (live in a traditional Moroccan Riad)
    - Kyoto, Japan (see Mount Fuji and traditional japan, you could add an interaction where you take the bullet train from Tokyo to Kyoto)
    - Brasov, Romania (Explore the Transylvanian region of Romania and Bran Castle - also known as Dracula’s castle. Could be part of a Halloween update and you could purchase and live in a haunted castle)

More fun things to do (besides quests etc)
    - have a shopping mall where you can buy clothes outside of the closet (this can be in a fifth Avenue/park Avenue location in NYC)
    - learn the history of different regions and different cultures (going to Cairo to see the pyramids and being able to explore them, going to bran castle in Romania and learning the lore, going to the Great Wall in China and learning the history , this could be a new part of the game that lots could enjoy since we can’t travel.
    - be able to have an “adventure” (this goes along with what I said above, but maybe you could plan a vacation or something and travel to different areas around the world. You’d have to do little tasks at one location so you can move onto the next.
    - more ways of “getting around”(we have planes and cars to take us from place to place, but maybe a boat or train that was functional and could take us somewhere would be nice)

Having a cigarette handheld would be fun.
    I totally agree. You could make that suggested mall into a diamond shop, luxury. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    We want the old voting system back.
    - Emmy
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Can we get other prizes in the weekly storyline besides things to hold? Like clothing items, or aura

Also, we need an update on the game characters (Willow, crystal, etc..), they look the same since the game came out and i think that they need a makeover to make them look more modern and have updated clothes and hair, including all the Kardashians (especially Kylie and Kloe)
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    Please for the love of all things holy..... let us STACK TICKETS!!!! And PLEASE tell us how voting works. We’ve been asking for this for a long long time. 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Please fix the Nars eyes blinking glitch
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    there should be some way we could mute simon from giving us gigs like for RT
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Can something be implemented when SYS votes are counted that tells us if we got popular pick? I think that'd be super helpful to know what people are actually voting for because basing it on just the number of votes feels like a guessing game.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    my another suggestion is to make more buttons and separations so it will be easier and faster to find certain items.
    glu already did button for handhelds and separated them from misc so it won't be a problem to make another one for tights/stockings with shoes or gowns to shorten giant dresses list.

separations can be done with these golden bars. best examples are (earrings, bracelets and necklaces), (handheld and shoulder bags).
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    I originally posted this in the SYS thread, but it got a ton of positive responses so I'm adding it here:

It would be awesome if they could code into the game that if your game is hacked then you don't get any points for your looks and that all points for that round go to the opponent, regardless of who was voted for in the VB.  That way hackers could still compete in creating outfits and see what their score could have been, but you'd only really get rewarded for not having a hacked game.
    (An alternative that was suggested by someone else was to just group all the hacked games together so they compete against only other hackers)

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @MelanieKKH

These are unreleased items, how do you have them? Let me know.

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut I think we have a hacker.
    anyways  :p
    yeah that was stupid i guess now glu won't care about my suggestions  :'(
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @MelanieKKH i mean you were right in saying the closet needed organizing but you really did expose yourself back there 💀
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @MelanieKKH i mean you were right in saying the closet needed organizing but you really did expose yourself back there 💀
    Hackers are all around us🥴
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Hackers are all around us🥴
    I hope she actually gets banned. They’re very quick to ban ‘disruptive’ dolls but hackers seem to linger 😡
    edited June 2021
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Love this game the most but I have a few suggestions for future updates:
    - can spouses also move up the Top Stars list? on my second comeback quest, my husband actually did move up to #6 with me but on my 3rd he went back down to #89 :(
    - have spouses/partners pay for dates more often
    - more quests with our babies, and the ability to carry our babies around in addition to pets because babies don't have a huge role in the game
    - more viewers gained per reality show taping as we move up the list/pass opponents - I am currently #154 and have passed Willow's show but for me to get to #1, I'm going to need to tape at least 970 more 3 hr shows
    - more opportunities to earn K-stars/K-stars rewarded more frequently
    - options to spend either K-stars OR cash on wardrobe items
    - the ability for us to call either Simon or Maria when we need more gigs - I've caught up to the storyline and the only jobs I'm really getting are the filler ones when Simon lets us pick
    - finally, it would be great if energy could charge quicker - maybe 1 energy could take 3 minutes instead of 5

Thank you for consideration!
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Some suggestions! (some have probably been said already, but I don’t think it hurts to reiterate them).

Show Your Style Events Suggestions
    -  Lower the amount of votes needed for the last earnable (or stop messing with the votes 🙃).

-  An alternative solution of making earnables more achievable could be that players start with three free tickets instead of two.

-  Have a limit on how many extra tickets you can submit every few hours (ex: 3 extra tickets).

-  Increase the amount of diamonds we get per SYS event, so instead of 3 earnable diamonds, we could get 5, or diamonds could even be part of the TS rewards.

-  Have more rare dyes as earnables.

Event Box Suggestions

-  Lower the amount of points needed to finish the weekly professional events (in my few years of playing this game, I can’t recall ever opening a TB box, simply because I don’t have time nor the patience to sit on this game for hours grinding event points to get a pair of shoes I’m never going to wear 😂).

-  Have normal, less rare dyes only in diamond dye boxes and daily boxes.

-  For weekend event boxes, have all clothing items in every box.

-  Leave out VIP partnership tiles in daily boxes (and any other boxes) for players who don’t currently have a VIP subscription.

Miscellaneous

-  A feature where we could see our level progress.

-  We have the option to buy energy for k-stars, but it would be nice to also be able to buy k-stars with cash, energy with cash, or diamonds with k-stars.

-  It would also be great if energy that we can get from our spouse or tappable items would add up to our total amount of energy, even if we have a full bar, just like energy from the voting booth does.

-  Give every player the opportunity to watch 20 free daily videos.
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Can we please have some kind of highlight on the gigs we alredy started?

It happens way to often for me to leave looking for energy around town and actually forget i didn't finish the gig i was alredy doing before i start another one. Am I the only one? 🥲

It's such a simple feature that would make so much difference!
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    def need new lips/eyes/facial features/nails AND get rid of bronze/silver etc style events it’s not fair that not everyone has access to the same stuff 
  • jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    It would be really cool if we had more control over dying things - like instead of "dye this thing red for x number of dyes" it would be cool if we could choose how many red dyes to use to make the item darker or lighter red, and to also be able to combine dye colors to make other shades (like 1 red and 1 purple to try to make a plum shade, for example)
  • _amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    gifting suggestions:

- gifting kstars, money and diamonds
    - gifting diamond/kollection/other clothing items (the ones you can gift rn r ugly imo)
    - gifting face features

currency suggestions:

- winning diamonds in other ways
    - getting diams and kstars when voting (i usually only get money or energy, never diams or kstars)
    - buying diams with money or kstars
    - buying tickets with money or kstars
    - being able to pay for diam kollections you cant 100% afford with kstars or money

clothes/face features suggestions:

- diamond items you can currently only find in the voting booth’s ‘get this look’ can be found in the shop in their own little section