🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I have saved 82 diamonds on my side game and 68 on my main, and I love so many items in the new diamond kollection! As soon as my game updates I'm going to try a spin on both games. 
    How do you have a side game?
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    chels said:
    I have saved 82 diamonds on my side game and 68 on my main, and I love so many items in the new diamond kollection! As soon as my game updates I'm going to try a spin on both games. 
    Well I have a main and side game cause I use different devices for them, I’m sure its like that for @BooskiBabii
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

The only sys that I didn’t submit an extra ticket is the rock and pop star sys 😑🔫
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kalindaking said we won’t get the newsletter until the first of the month.So we have about three days!!!
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited July 2021
  • nnnooynnnooy Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    chels said:
    You can play on different devices but there's also apps that allows you to have the same game twice on your phone and you can make a new game 
    🦄🌺 Android player 🌺🦄
    🦝☣ A+++ 🦝

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited March 2021
    My score from the past SYS:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    The yellow one i won with extra tickets 🥴
    but I think this month is not bad, I got a lot of items I like 

iOS player 

• echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Hey can someone post the newsletter when it comes out please :)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Hi @echarrison
    @saintsofheather actually made a thread with all the newsletters, let me see if I can find a link to the thread.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • echarrisonecharrison Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Hi @echarrison
    @saintsofheather actually made a thread with all the newsletters, let me see if I can find a link to the thread.
    Hey, thanks! I had a look and they haven’t been online since Jan 30th, so if anyone else could post I’d be grateful :) xx
    Did anyone get the option to buy a new dress after finishing the 2nd gig of the week? 
    Oh never mind maybe that was from me starting the next level. Sorry everybody!!!!!!!!
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited March 2021
    The first thing I thought was omg are we possibly getting more skin tones in the future 😱 please let it happen ! So many of us, including myself, have suggested more spooky themed skin tones. Imagine if we had blue, pink, grey, green and purple hues 🥺
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Since is now harder to get SYS itens and since we are having a lot of them each event, please make it possible to buy previous SYS items (earnables and TS). Even If it’s with diamonds. 
    @KalindaKing pleaseeee! 
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Eh 🤷‍♀️ really bad only 21/56 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Let us have Blue, green, pink and other skin tones in game for the outer space themed SYSes 
    I’m looking forward to some smurfette cosplay 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited March 2021
    morning dolls. I saw the post about the newsletter archive, The OP of the thread hadn’t been posting so I filled in the rest of the thread Jan-March.  When the April Znewsletter comes, if anyone would like to take over posting the newsletter, p;ease let me know.  @echarrison - it’s updated if you’d like to see it.  I can’t do it on a reg basis, but message me if you’re interested. ;) https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6986337#Comment_6986337
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    When are we getting the April newsletter? @kokokokonut!!!!!
  • ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    31/56 

I guess it's not that bad, but it's not good either. If I don't like the prizes of the current sys, I just level down so if the next sys I like them, I have a better chance of winning them. This is so not fair but as a free player it's the only way to have a chance of winning cute items. I usually move around silver 2 or 3.
    I was in gold for a while but I only won shoes or accessories, so I decided to play it that way 🤷‍♀️
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Why the purse though 😂

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    When are we getting the April newsletter? @kokokokonut!!!!!
    Should be anytime after Thursday because Kalinda and others have stated multiple times before that it comes out at the beginning of the new month. 
    ty!!!!@maggiey
    I wanted to know if she knew for sure the exact day!!!!!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Does anyone know when they will make the old but new weekend event outfits available? For example when are the weekend event outfits from last year going to be available?? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing when is the issue with the game freezing and then crashing every time I pull up or down the screen going to be solved?
    also another thing, I haven’t been able to watch the videos for double rewards, every time I press “watch video” nothing happens.
    iOS player
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I get the feeling the new skin colors won't be free 😔
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Let us have Blue, green, pink and other skin tones in game for the outer space themed SYSes 
    I had the guy on the left when I went to do the gig, while in there, I went to submit a look for SYS and when I came back he looked like this...

😱
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere