๐ŸŽ‚Kimiversary 2021 Wishlist ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts

I hope they add The Who Wore it Better items again! They didnโ€™t add them in for Black Friday sale and I was disappointed.ย 
    I love this suggestion. And, if they are adding items from the never really released section...I would love the "Standy" SYS that never played.ย  I have seen it in SYS Silver Boxes, even scored the dress for one game.ย 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh, here's a shot of the dress. ย Iโ€™ve seen short hair with a beret, and a pair of shoes thst Ho with it I believe. ย 

Please GluKimiversary Fairy - may we gave this and the Wwib outfits for sale this year? <3<3

(Dolls please donโ€™t confuse this thread with the Saving for the Kimiversary thread. ย Thatโ€™s a great motivational group, and a fab thread to help save all those needed KStars, ย the charts posted above look like the ones they use there keeping track of how much they need for the sale. This thread is more Wishful whistful thinking.ย 
    You can post it wherever, but if your looking for savers, itโ€™s here. ย ย  <3

And I too would love more eye shadow colors, more makeup! ย  ย I saw last year, there were so many Kimiversary events. ย I saw the banner for the flash sale, then a Sys, weekend event, Special clothes Kollections and stuff. ย Itโ€™s like our own special Krismas in June!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @Nikaraf depends on your dollโ€™s style I believe. First pair is very cute, it makes your doll looks preppy. However, it doesnโ€™t go well with some lip colors. Second pair makes a facial expression more foxy and sly. The last option is a classy option. But you can always save up stars and get it during the VIP event.ย 
    my only problem my issue with the 3rd lips @Nikaraf, is the line under the bottom lip.some of the best lips have those lines, but they will always look like a smudge, an error in need of correction. ย  I would go for the middle ones. ย I think they are my fave, replacing the SoAglam lips Iโ€™ve used for years.ย  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited March 2021
    @Muco I didnโ€™t really consider buying the ombre lips bc I thought it might not look good with some colors and what you said confirms my suspicions. So thank you so much for telling me โ™ฅ๏ธ
    Edit: Iโ€™ve been changing my lip color and looking for the ombre lips in the voting booth to see how it looks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    Been actively playing since October 2020.ย 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others ๐Ÿค
    edited March 2021
    @kokokokonut I totally agree! That is why I wasnโ€™t so sure about buying the Kloset ones and now I think Iโ€™ll get the ones in the middle or the ombre ones
    Be kind to others ๐Ÿค
  • scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

@Nikaraf here is the ombre lips in all the colours i have:) i personally think they all look really good except blueย 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts

@Nikaraf here is the ombre lips in all the colours i have:) i personally think they all look really good except blueย 
    Even the blue looks kinda cute
  • siennaishollowsiennaishollow Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    ย Here's everything from the kloset I would like to buy๐Ÿ’ซ I definitively need to cut some things out tho considering my amount of kstars right now lolย 

I'm also reaaally hoping they add hair colors like the dark blonde one to the sale because I have been wanting it for so long now and it's not available for diamonds๐Ÿ˜ญ
    Android free player
    English isn't my first language
    Doll IG - Sienna
  • chelschels Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Hereโ€™s my closet list! Actually this is a pocket version of it, since the rest iโ€™ll be only getting at black friday due to budget difficulties ๐Ÿ˜‚

When Is Black Friday? And is everything half off in the closet like Kimiversary?
    black Friday is the day after thanksgiving, in the game the sake starts on Thanksgiving, the 3rd Thursday in November. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    I would love the option to marry Cassio, finally.ย 
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    This is my overall wishlist (I probably wonโ€™t get all of this during Kimiversary ๐Ÿ˜‚ ). ย Focusing mainly on face things for my doll and handhelds/accessories. ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 29
    iOS
    โœจ๐Ÿ’–
  • trezatreza Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    My wishlistย 

Hope I can get everything... total 870 kstars without discount ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป

Edit: ops I put the glass twice ๐Ÿคฃ
    The dress? I bought it with cash not stars. Im android but what the hell? It was like 20k? not sure
    @scarley1999 thank you so much โ™ฅ๏ธ
    Be kind to others ๐Ÿค
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

This is my dresses whishlist. Obviously I won't be able to buy all of them, but now I have a whishlist from which I can choose. I will do others with the other categories in the next days.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 ๐ŸŒ™
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ย โœจ
    English is not my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Here is my wishlist of items I hope will be on the sale, it goes from shoes, beauty, misc items, handhelds, tops and bottoms, dresses and hairstyles:

Most of the accessories you can get for 15 diamonds! Like the wine, bear, cotton candy etc ๐Ÿ’œ
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • MucoMuco Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Here is my wishlist of items I hope will be on the sale ๐Ÿ’•, it goes from shoes, beauty, misc items, handhelds, tops and bottoms, dresses and hairstyles:

Where did you choose items from? I would love to see the whole list ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Here is my wishlist of items I hope will be on the sale ๐Ÿ’•, it goes from shoes, beauty, misc items, handhelds, tops and bottoms, dresses and hairstyles:

so the 2nd professional hair (with the diamond clip) & the last professional dress were in the BF sale, so they should be in this sale if iโ€™m correct? i forget if the TB sale for kimiversary & BF are the same.
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Muco said:

Where did you choose items from? I would love to see the whole list ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    I searched the items in the encyclopedia @Muco ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    edited April 2021

so the 2nd professional hair (with the diamond clip) & the last professional dress were in the BF sale, so they should be in this sale if iโ€™m correct? i forget if the TB sale for kimiversary & BF are the same.
    Really?? I hope they will, usually the items are the same for both.
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Does anyone know if the Korkov dresses will be half off?๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

Literally need all of those handhelds๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿคฉ
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Does anyone know exactly what date the kimiversary is?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Does anyone know exactly what date the kimiversary is?
    June 24th
    IOS player ๐Ÿ’œย 
    She/Her ๐Ÿ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:ย https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • periimiaperiimia Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Here is my wishlist of items I hope will be on the sale, it goes from shoes, beauty, misc items, handhelds, tops and bottoms, dresses and hairstyles:

Most of the accessories you can get for 15 diamonds! Like the wine, bear, cotton candy etc ๐Ÿ’œ
    Yeah she can get all of these for ๐Ÿ’Ž but buying hand helds w kstars a lot cheaper.And they really should put these on sale since they realesed 2 years ago๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Jayy_kkh said:
    Does anyone know if the Korkov dresses will be half off?๐Ÿ˜ฃ๐Ÿ˜ฃ
    Someone lmk ๐Ÿ˜ฉ and the masterson dressed as well๐Ÿฅฒ