🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 293 Posts
    @dpeters he was just morphing, you know, normal alien stuff...
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    33/56 items this month 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    12/56 - 2 more than last time 😂

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,356 Posts
    @Julietalucia lol you made my day with that comment 😂
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • kate_parkerkate_parker Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    22/56 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,184 Posts
    dpeters said:

Let us have Blue, green, pink and other skin tones in game for the outer space themed SYSes 
    I had the guy on the left when I went to do the gig, while in there, I went to submit a look for SYS and when I came back he looked like this...

😱
    He went from Avatar to Beast from X-Men. 😱😱👽👽
    IOS Player 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 822 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @KalindaKing when is the issue with the game freezing and then crashing every time I pull up or down the screen going to be solved?
    also another thing, I haven’t been able to watch the videos for double rewards, every time I press “watch video” nothing happens.
    would glu care to fix the freeze and crash issue if I tell them that I get an extra star because of this? whenever this happens during a gig and I reopen the game and get an extra star in whatever gig I’m doing for free without spending any energy or tapping on anything for it.
    iOS player
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I am having a problem with opening the offers menu since at least January. And before then, I could reach the offers menu but just on VIP weekends (I reached out to customer care about this but they couldn't help). Also, I can't get k-stars from my contacts when I reach 500 and 1000 since this weekend. @KalindaKing
    free + ios player - English isn't my first language
  • tinnavalentinnavalen Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    First time here :) 

31/56 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    Did so much better than last month!

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 1,031 Posts
    Sad LMAO 😭😭😭
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 247 Posts

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 362 Posts
    edited March 31
    @asalaxo I’m also having this problem, it’s so annoying and has been happening for months 😩 @KalindaKing
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• ariellepariellep Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    ariellep said:
    meganlucy said:
    Did anybody else get a phone call from Maria she said there was a feature with Steezy and my MC asked who that is even tho I’ve had a storyline with him before. Is that a glitch? Or did I read it wrong somewhere. I feel like this was after I updated the game. As that’s when the call came thru. I’m just a bit confused.. 
    I got that too. The crashing seems to have stopped but now almost all the NPCs are asking me to refer a friend instead of allowing me to “chat” for points. I used to rarely get those and now it’s almost every person I click on. I just threw a party in Bel Air and 5 or 6 of the 9 people I invited asked me to refer a friend. Whyyyyyy.
    This stopped for a while and today it started happening again. Almost every single NPC I click on wants a referral. 
  • LorrycakesLorrycakes Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

I loved this months items! I only missed about 13 things. Can’t wait for April’s events 🌸 🌺 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts

I got chosen for high scores all month (except for Crystal Gala) but I did submit a lot of extra tickets for the items circle in pink. 🙈
  • BlxssingBlxssing Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I need to try harder next time I guess😭😩
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

17/56. Well, this is depressing 😬😬
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    @nisanbektas me too!! i can't see any offers and i can't find any solution...
    Level 51 A+++
    iOS
    (Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Anyone buying this kloset items’ offer for 160 kstars?
    It’s getting annoying :/

♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 529 Posts
    @IrisChanel idk, it looks rather 2017 graphics and I could have sworn there’s similar in the kloset? I for sure have seen other dolls wearing what resembles this dress and hair
  • IrisChanelIrisChanel Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    @BellaKKH i am pretty sure those are kloset items. But the notification mentioned purchasing it would unlock a part of the quest, i guess but i could not quite understand that. 
    ♎️♌️
    Here for the fashion!
    You can add me on https://www.facebook.com/irischanel.kkh
    🤗
    edited March 31
    Here is the extra scene with the Alien Captain for those who was wondering. ( I think this is the extra scene ) 

PS: I want my refund. 😆 I wanted a date date in a galaxy far far away. 

IOS Player 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    What about the “leg up” in the sys event? Did anything else happen? 
    @Anulika I think it is just Rani saying “ wow, love your outfit. You are killing it!”  If you played Choices and Episode , it is kinda like when they ask to buy a new outfit and you get praises vs wearing your own clothes will get a meh reaction. 

IOS Player 
  • iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 343 Posts
    Anulika said:
    What about the “leg up” in the sys event? Did anything else happen? 
    I’m pretty sure that was just a way of saying “Now you have something to wear.”
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    since the mini update yesterday , first all my previous looks disappeared, and then I submitted 3 more looks (and I got some ridiculous votes), but the total is still stuck at 200 and I can't collect the dress even though the votes got counted! Please help @KalindaKing
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 529 Posts
    @IrisChanel you’re right! They are in the kloset, for 65 kstars each, which totals 130 kstars... so why is it costing 160 kstars for this “quest” lmao another Glu gimmick
    @BellaKKH it is the hair,  dress and necklace.  
    IOS Player