🗳️🪐 KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!🚀)🗳️

Comments

• iamkokoiamkoko Registered Users, Member 349 Posts

Ugh thank you! Apparently using wings and too many accessories is the way to go. 
  • emily_royallemily_royall Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Don’t really have that much fitting this theme but glad my looks are doing good. I never score in the 50s ever😁
  • kkhcarlakkhcarla Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    no because I posted this once but I want to bring awareness to it again because it’s getting out of hand 😩 i’m just trying to find specific items for diamonds and glu has sent so many bots to my vb it seems like. these are two more of my friends that i’ve found 😖
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I submitted 8 looks and my highest score is 41, I officially give up and I’m submitting looks just for fun 👽 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

edited March 2021
    @kkhcarla all your looks are perfect, my fav is the orange one 😍 you really deserved better

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    kkhsam said:
    Looks 5-8 ✨

@kkhsam  I think we’re in a same group,your looks are gorgeous 😍

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

I'm so angry I wanna cry
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    edited March 2021
    BellaKKH said:
    It’s so sus that all our votes are strangely a lot lower than normal straight after that update... it’s like they are forcing us to buy tickets now
    @BellaKKH That's exactly my sus since day 1 of the new SYS system. And I realized lower scores are getting every SYS different players. It's a really shady situation.
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    ARTPOP said:

girl what is you doing... we see your PFP you know! 😩
    ??? whats wrong
    kkhcarla said:
    ARTPOP said:

hi🐞, i would just like to know why you felt the need to use a different skin tone, x

the way people continue to use POC hair and skin tone as an accessory is so sad. please, seek help.
    I am a POC myself...
    Seek help for what? Did you only play with barbie dolls of your skintone when you were growing up? Do you refuse to watch or play games that feature characters of other skintones than yours?

It's a game. Yall need to stop acting like a KIM k (lmao) digital avatar is a reflection of your reality. None of us have these items in our closets, none of us own that money properties or diamonds nor are we Kim K the appropriator's bffs in real life. 

@abasili93 you looks are PERFECT 💙

• AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
     since the mini update yesterday , first all my previous looks disappeared, and then I submitted 3 more looks (and I got some ridiculous votes), but the total is still stuck at 200 and I can't collect the dress even though the votes got counted! Please help @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Hi @abigaill    Give it time and it should correct itself, in the meantime, keep screenshots and open a ticket with customer care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options, then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened and ask them to fix it.  Good luck.  Usually it does fix itself, but with an update I would send the ticket to be sure.  Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AmandaMKkh owww thanks doll 🥺💕
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Wow. I don’t think I’ve seen so many low scores on the forum before in just one sys ☹️ Everyone’s looks are absolutely stunning, I don’t understand ! So many definitely deserved better ! 💕 
    I’m just trying to have fun with this one but still that 32 score did hurt lol I don’t really know what to do as nothing seems to be working. It looks like I won’t be getting the earnable hair either.

I’m so glad the dress was the first earnable, I love it so much ! 💕

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • nylonlaundrynylonlaundry Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited March 2021

I wish we got colorful skintones
    iOS・i look completely different in sys
  • AbigaillAbigaill Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Hi @abigaill    Give it time and it should correct itself, in the meantime, keep screenshots and open a ticket with customer care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3lines to access Options, then tap Help and then tap Customer Care.  Explain what happened and ask them to fix it.  Good luck.  Usually it does fix itself, but with an update I would send the ticket to be sure.  Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forum. 

Thank you koko !
    I'm currently at my forth ticket and still at 200, hope they will fix  it quickly cause i want to submit that dress so bad 

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Second highest look! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    naeusts said:
    Ok I guess... At least is not 30-something 

3-5 , 6-8.
    Of course this would happen.

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Yeah this sys hasn’t been Too hot for me but I’m not surprised😬

• rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    @xoxolovekay your looks have been so stunning 🥰 I can’t stop creeping haha! 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Looks 5-8 (the earnable dress look was the 6th though)

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Some looks
  • thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    ARTPOP said:
    kkhcarla said:
    ARTPOP said:

hi🐞, i would just like to know why you felt the need to use a different skin tone, x

the way people continue to use POC hair and skin tone as an accessory is so sad. please, seek help.
    I am a POC myself...
    Seek help for what? Did you only play with barbie dolls of your skintone when you were growing up? Do you refuse to watch or play games that feature characters of other skintones than yours?

It's a game. Yall need to stop acting like a KIM k (lmao) digital avatar is a reflection of your reality. None of us have these items in our closets, none of us own that money properties or diamonds nor are we Kim K the appropriator's bffs in real life. 
    the way you said this like it was directed towards you. it wasn’t. it’s directed towards everyone who uses POC hair and skin tones during themes like this, disco, and wild life kinds of theme is upsetting. it rubs many POC off the wrong way.

the question is, why is it so difficult for people to use their own skin tone? playing as a doll of another race is weird to me. it’s crazy that people use the “it’s a game” excuse as it strengthens your argument. we will never be free from the clutches of this excuse.
    ARTPOP said:
    kkhcarla said:
    ARTPOP said:

I am a POC myself...

the way you said this like it was directed towards you. it wasn’t. it’s directed towards everyone who uses POC hair and skin tones during themes like this, disco, and wild life kinds of theme is upsetting. it rubs many POC off the wrong way.

the question is, why is it so difficult for people to use their own skin tone? playing as a doll of another race is weird to me. it’s crazy that people use the “it’s a game” excuse as it strengthens your argument. we will never be free from the clutches of this excuse.
    Uhm, it definitely was. Using darker skin tones specifically for wild life themes is definitely eyebrow raising but the queens of Disco were Donna Summer, Diana Ross. Gorgeous poc women who not only created a trend so powerful but also influenced clothing trend that is wildly referenced even until today. To pay tribute to them by trying to dress up as them is an uplifting, celebratory move. That's how I see things, at least.

Because this doll is not us? It IS a game. You can try modelling your doll's physicality on yourself but to expect every one to play the game like you...I dont think thats right too. To also assume my skin tone basing on an old (very old) screenshot I have as my avi is also nonsensical. 

That's not an excuse, it's a fact lol. Not many of us can relate to the majority of the things this game offers & its features. It is a form of escapism. Like most games. Like most toys. Do what you want with your game, with your digital avatar and let others play it the way they want to. Of course blatant racism should never be excused but to look for racism in places it doesnt exist does more harm than good.