Help With Marriage

LaylaMLaylaM Registered Users 2 Posts
Ok, so I married to my husband but had to get a divorce. After the divorce, he asked me to remarry him but I said no just to see what would happen ( silly, I know) now I've been on over a hundred dates and he won't ask me to marry him again. We are 1 on the top couples list and frankly I don't want to start dating anyone else cause my "partner" is the best out there. Does anyone know how to go about remarrying the same person after rejecting a proposal?

Comments

• AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    I have the same issue. I had a few bugs in the past like the Calabasas closing glitch. When it got sorted out the game reset my relationships with some of the people on my friend's list including my spouse. For a while I could make no progress further then #98 on the dating list no matter how many dates I went on.

Seems like everything is back to working now but the relationship is maxed out and there isn't an option to propose or get remarried. Spouse no longer lives in my house anymore....but I'm thankful that the other bugs have been sorted out.
    no i don't have any chill
  • simonebankssimonebanks Registered Users 22 Posts
    If it's maxed out, you won't be able to remarry them. You're going to have to find someone else! It's plenty of fish in the sea!
  • QueenCookieQueenCookie Registered Users 356 Posts
    @LaylaM you just have to keep going on dates until he pops the question, I divorced my ex twice and remarried him it will happend randomly when he propose.
    Sophie
  • General-sCGeneral-sC Registered Users 2 Posts

You go on a date with your boyfriend/girlfriend and you propose. After Maria will call you and suggest that you go on 3 more dates with your partner, then you will meet some guy in Florence (he's the wedding planner) that's when you can pick decoration for your wedding. You might need to careful because you will need to go another date supposedly rumors are spreading that your partner is cheating, you will go on 3 more dates I think and then you can get married and choose the wedding suit you like.
  • LaylaMLaylaM Registered Users 2 Posts
    @LaylaM you just have to keep going on dates until he pops the question, I divorced my ex twice and remarried him it will happend randomly when he propose.

After we divorced and I rejected him, he won't propose and it's been over a month. I tried dating someone else whilst dating the ex husband just cause I didn't want to loose my spot at the top of the list but no proposal after maxing out. No "marriage" for me
  • JjewellsJjewells Registered Users 181 Posts
    LaylaM wrote: »
    Ok, so I married to my husband but had to get a divorce. After the divorce, he asked me to remarry him but I said no just to see what would happen ( silly, I know) now I've been on over a hundred dates and he won't ask me to marry him again. We are 1 on the top couples list and frankly I don't want to start dating anyone else cause my "partner" is the best out there. Does anyone know how to go about remarrying the same person after rejecting a proposal?

I divorced mine and when I clicked to call him, I was asked to pay 10 kstars to resume a relationship with him. Since he was a bum, I declined and started dating a friend instead.
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ∴°☆°ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ°☆°∴ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    ..*.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷGC: Jjewells!Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.*..
  • LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Jjewells wrote: »
    I divorced mine and when I clicked to call him, I was asked to pay 10 kstars to resume a relationship with him. Since he was a bum, I declined and started dating a friend instead.

Oh honey, please tell me if you happen to move up ranks with this friend. I'm dating a friend as well but we aren't moving up! :(
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
    Oh honey, please tell me if you happen to move up ranks with this friend. I'm dating a friend as well but we aren't moving up! :(

I sure am! We started out at the usual 100 and are now at 68. Keep moving anywhere between 1-3 spots with each date. Only had one date where we remained stationary.
    I sure am! We started out at the usual 100 and are now at 68. Keep moving anywhere between 1-3 spots with each date. Only had one date where we remained stationary.

Oh, this is dumb. I want move up! :(
    Oh, this is dumb. I want move up! :(

Any luck? I just checked game and wanted to see if we moved up the ranks. We were at 61 yesterday but have fallen to 66 today. Haven't gone on a date today, so we'll see if it moves.

Update: just had a date and we moved up 1 :)
    Another thing, this time I married a top 10 A-lister (jedibull) because the previous dude was a D-lister (and mooch!)..,so I wonder if that makes a difference when it comes to ranking? what do you think
    Hmm, can't be. The friend I'm dating is A-list. I haven't been going up in couples rank since November of 2014.
    Hmm, can't be. The friend I'm dating is A-list. I haven't been going up in couples rank since November of 2014.

Since November? Cripes! :/ the one I married is quite fascinated with the physical aspects of our marriage, lol. Oh! And I finally took the low-road with Willow. That heifer cost me almost 350k fans with her lies. So told Maria to take revenge, lol. I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but was good to finally stoop to her level for a change! *cue maniacal laughter*
    Since November? Cripes! :/ the one I married is quite fascinated with the physical aspects of our marriage, lol. Oh! And I finally took the low-road with Willow. That heifer cost me almost 350k fans with her lies. So told Maria to take revenge, lol. I'm sure I'll pay for it later, but was good to finally stoop to her level for a change! *cue maniacal laughter*

Yeah. Hopefully the next update can fix it or something. It's ****y. Oh, it does feel great to stoop to her level but I learned to not. Though its easy getting those fans back.
  • SincerelypSincerelyp Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've been on multiple dates maxed out with some of the dates and nobody has asked to propose at all. I'm on level 25 ���� one guy as soon as I started playing asked to take it further I said no. It that was like level 13....since then nothing
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
     I marry my partner for a long time we have even beat the top 50 couples but he keeps on going up and down either  37 or 36, I'm in 13000 points and we even had a kid together.I'm just bearing it the worst part is that my partner is not even playing the game from c to D list is so frustrating I'm Bearing it so that I will have my second kid and divorce him then start a new relationship again
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If your spouse is a real players game, their doll is marked Friend in contacts  then its up to that player to advance their doll.  If your spouse is an npc (non player character) there will be a profession listed under their name e,  they will always stay that level.   Unlike our dolls who can reach the top A List, npcs do not climb and fall.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary