No new quests?

ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
So I’ve finished all my quests and I’m not getting any new ones. Simon rings every so often with odd jobs to do but that’s it? Been like this for days. Been emailing Glu and they told me to update the game which I have (version 11.10.1) and still nothing! Anyone else having this problem? I’m level 39 
Prev1

Comments

• hkkihkki Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited March 2021
    Yes, Yes, Yes! I have had this problem for a week now. I know I am missing some goals like the Sky, art gallery etc. I have been sending tickets saying that I am level 32, have gone to every location in the game I can get into and there is nobody waiting, that I know I am missing goals, did not get any new jobs from the update and the answers are totally useless. Saying to check every building and update even though I just have said in the ticket that I have already done it. I list the missing goals and businesses I can't get into and buy and they answer about how I maybe have finished the storyline... Every ticket has basically been answered with the same sentences I have written but with different words - no help at all!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ll see if i can find any additional help for you tomorrow .I’m sorry you are going this. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ewoodland1234ewoodland1234 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hkki- yes same here. I thought I’ve finished the storyline too but I’ve seen some people are level 80? So I’m not sure
    kokokokonut - yes please. That would be brilliant. Thank you! 
  • CleoClementineCleoClementine Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    @ewoodland1234 I have been having the same issue for over 2 months and Glu was no help to me either, just kept telling me I needed to finish the random Simon gigs and my other quest related to the top stars list. I stopped trying to contact them and magically yesterday I started getting them again. I did nothing to spark this at all so hopefully your quests will come back on their own a lot sooner than they did for me!
    CleoClementine - thank you. I hope so too. I’ve been doing all the random Simon gigs, going on dates and filming my show. But getting bored now
    CleoClementine - thank you. I hope so too. I’ve been doing all the random Simon gigs, going on dates and filming my show. But getting bored now
    Yes, me too! I hadn't played for more than a year and rediscovered the game to only play for maybe 2 weeks and now I am so bored with it this way... Let's hope that we will get more quests soon!
    Hkki- I hope so! I will keep you all updated 
  • cptnh00kcptnh00k Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    hkki said:
    Yes, Yes, Yes! I have had this problem for a week now. I know I am missing some goals like the Sky, art gallery etc. I have been sending tickets saying that I am level 32, have gone to every location in the game I can get into and there is nobody waiting, that I know I am missing goals, did not get any new jobs from the update and the answers are totally useless. Saying to check every building and update even though I just have said in the ticket that I have already done it. I list the missing goals and businesses I can't get into and buy and they answer about how I maybe have finished the storyline... Every ticket has basically been answered with the same sentences I have written but with different words - no help at all!
    I have the exact same problem as you! I am level 27, did it get fixed for you? If so did you do anything to fix it? 
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    I have the exact same problem as you! I am level 27, did it get fixed for you? If so did you do anything to fix it? 
    Exactly a week ago customer care said that they reported it to the team and are working on it and thats it. I'm starting to doubt that they are actually trying to fix anything...
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    Exactly a week ago customer care said that they reported it to the team and are working on it and thats it. I'm starting to doubt that they are actually trying to fix anything...
    Oh okay. So I guess the game will be playable in what.. A month? I am so sad over this. Glu not helping, not being able to find an answer anywhere... I really feel like I wasted my time and money.. :(
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    Oh okay. So I guess the game will be playable in what.. A month? I am so sad over this. Glu not helping, not being able to find an answer anywhere... I really feel like I wasted my time and money.. :(
    I'm starting to think its best to give up and stop playing. On Friday customer care said that they fixed it and to force close the app and then I should be able to access the businesses that I can't get into. It is still not working on Sunday, and when I asked will I be getting the goals also or only access the answer was that only access... Went back and forth asking to force close, restart the device etc. and me doing it all and nothing. And now the last message was back to start about showing them the to-do list which is empty and I was told how based on options chosen not all players will get the same tasks and goals... How is that normal that I can't get the same content as others especially when it's about the businesses? 
    edited April 2021
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    I'm starting to think its best to give up and stop playing. On Friday customer care said that they fixed it and to force close the app and then I should be able to access the businesses that I can't get into. It is still not working on Sunday, and when I asked will I be getting the goals also or only access the answer was that only access... Went back and forth asking to force close, restart the device etc. and me doing it all and nothing. And now the last message was back to start about showing them the to-do list which is empty and I was told how based on options chosen not all players will get the same tasks and goals... How is that normal that I can't get the same content as others especially when it's about the businesses? 
    OK I see. So, if you do not choose some options then you don't get to progress the game. OK lol, thank you for your answer. I will definitely stop playing the game.
    This is disappointing.. :/
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    cptnh00k said:
    hkki said:
    OK I see. So, if you do not choose some options then you don't get to progress the game. OK lol, thank you for your answer. I will definitely stop playing the game.
    This is disappointing.. :/
    Yes, very disappointing. I'll probably wait and see from time to time, maybe some updates will give new quests. Today I was told that I am getting tasks from Simons hourly call so my game is fine. The "fix" for businesses is still not working and now they are ignoring questions about why it's still not working if they said its fixed... The worst customer care ever honestly.
    I I believe the suggestion to check every location was mine, because when all else had failed, a point to point search has been successful in the past, if you ‘lost’ your date, or a gig.  I stand by that suggestion because it has worked for me personally.   But if Customer care says they are working on it, they are. It can be slow and frustrating, but they are going to solve it.  
    Telling you a choice you made at the beginning has you stalled now does not seem correct. Everytime that pushy real estate agent has offered me a business, if I say no, she always says come back if you change your mind.  
    Don’t write off the game yet.  I will try again to get an answer about this.
    and I’ll Google around to see if there’s an order to the businesses or other info.  
    There is another thread similar to this, and see if I can find out anything for those of you in this situation.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I I believe the suggestion to check every location was mine, because when all else had failed, a point to point search has been successful in the past, if you ‘lost’ your date, or a gig.  I stand by that suggestion because it has worked for me personally.   But if Customer care says they are working on it, they are. It can be slow and frustrating, but they are going to solve it.  
    Telling you a choice you made at the beginning has you stalled now does not seem correct. Everytime that pushy real estate agent has offered me a business, if I say no, she always says come back if you change your mind.  
    Don’t write off the game yet.  I will try again to get an answer about this.
    and I’ll Google around to see if there’s an order to the businesses or other info.  
    There is another thread similar to this, and see if I can find out anything for those of you in this situation.  

Oh, yes I have checked multiple times everywhere hoping to find someone because then it would be the fix :) 
    The thing is I waited for a week, got a message from them that it is already fixed by the team and to force close the game. Did that multiple times, restarted my phone and still nothing. Told them that and was told to try again, did that - nothing. Then they started telling me about the options chosen thing and how I have the hourly calls from Simons with multiple task offers and maybe thats why I am stuck while that call should not actually be related to the quests in the storyline. I just found it weird that they say its fixed and when I say it isn't they tell me it's about the options chosen etc... The option to buy businesses isn't related to the hourly call and comebacks as far as I know or are they? 
    Thank you so much for trying to help and find a solution for us all! 
    I’m exactly the same ... Glu keep telling me the team are looking into this for me. I’m still getting the hourly calls from Simon. But thank you for looking into this for us! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hi! At some point, I think around level 35 or so, you might run out of quests aside from the new weekly quests for level 25+. Thank you for contacting customer care first. I'm sorry you had a bad experience. If you send me a private message with your ID (copy and paste) I can ask the team to check your game. I can also review your conversation history with support.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I’ve had quests all the way up to level 39 and then I finished them and then the calls stopped. I’m disappointed if the game has finished, as I’ve heard some people have gone further than me and still got quests. But I will private message you now. Thank you 
    Ok so update …. I’ve finished the game. Which I’m annoyed about as I’ve seen people say they’ve got further than me? Tempted to delete the game. 
    Aww @ewoodland1234. I hope you reconsider.  I finished a year plus ago, and the game has become more fun!  I have more time for my businesses, then the mon-fri storylines pick up the slack.  When I had the main storylines, my businesses and rank were failing. There was never enough time to do it all.  Now it's a fun ride. You've made it, now you can shift your focus and if you're like me enjoy the less stressful pace, and play as you would have it, now that you're not tied to the race to finish it all!  You can just gig for budinesses and the rewards that come with it, take the time for an extra party here and there to rise in rank.  To me it's different, but it's just as fun.  I hope you stick around and give it a shot. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks for the reply. I probably will just focus on my businesses. 
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited May 2021
    On topic of this, does anyone know what their last couple quests were called? I’m on level 43 and feel like i should be close to them ending? or even around what level they were when you finished them all
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    I finished all my quests on level 39. Has anyone else received the newsletter? 
  • Azra555Azra555 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    From lvl 22 i havent had a quest and im a level 32 now.. i contacted support multiple times but in the end no actual help.. i started a new game and hopefully i will have all quests.. like i had almost all bussineses but not the first one so chic, i never met kardash sisters and so on... also in my previous game (lvl 32) i had liosa commercial task finished but the quest never disapeard.. it was bothering me so much i hope my new game will be okay..
    I remember the friendship calendar with kim was one of the last ones I did.  That was about level 85 for me. I’m level 99 now.  Good luck with your new game @Azra555
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut if you don’t mind me asking I finished my game on level 39, any idea why some people are still playing at levels higher than me? 
  • strbst9432strbst9432 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    having the same issue as of today - im level 42 - have also tried looking eveywhere for yellow bubbles. feel like reaching out to support wont do much
  • kitkat99kitkat99 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    hkki said:
    I am going through the same thing too. I have no new quests. I am at level 36 and I only own 3 businesses. I’ve messaged them numerous times and yet nothing
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I’m on level 72 and haven’t had any new quests since maybe level 40-48 somewhere around there.. I reached out to support a few months ago and they said the only solution would be to buy the art gallery in Venice - I did and there were only maybe 2-3 tasks of a new storyline other than weekly art shows for 3 Kstars. Now I just do the weekly storylines, my 4 Kstar businesses tasks, reality shows, and simons miscellaneous filler gigs