Divorce

elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
Hi dolls, I was wondering if any of you knew what happened after a divorce. Would I lose many fans? 
iOS player 🤠
#capontrendsetters
#daily20kstarsforeveryone
#maledollsmatter

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The number of fans might depend on your ranking but I'm not entirely sure. It's so easy to gain back fans so if that's your only concern I wouldn't worry about it. I got divorced a few months ago and I'm back to #1 like it never happened
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you girl 💕
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    You could just delete him  ;)
    iOS
    @alice_kkh GENIUS!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    If you delete your partner and get a new one will you lose fans?? Just wondering for the dating event as my parter is maxed out
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Probably but fans are not that important. You get stars from dating newbies!  I have had my husband for 5 years but i still date randoms during dating events.
    iOS
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    when i did it, i did not lose any fans.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited June 2019
    @AliBryant Wait, you can date around without upsetting your husband? I always thought my husband would want a divorce if I went on a date with someone else. Is there more of an advantage to date other people during a dating event?
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
    Still have to go on your daily date with husband. They dont care if you date others. If you are maxed out with your husband, it makes for sense to date others since you get a k star every time you level up with them. If you don't care about k stars, then there is no real advantage.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I divorced my husband when we got maxed out, (after I ignored his dates for a month in hopes he would divorce me but he just angrily sat in all my homes instead) and now.... we’re just dating? He moved out but we still have an unbroken heart and he calls me every day, but I decline all his dates and nothing happens. Just keeping him incase they ever update the max or something I guess!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    yes literally the only reason i have kept the same husband since they were introduced, was in case you needed to reach a certain level to unlock things, like we did with babies, baby #2, renewing vows, etc.

At this point I just keep him out of habit. We all know new features are not coming anymore.
    iOS
    I deleted my old husband and didn’t lose fans! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Thanks everyone <3
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I want to divorce my husband to trigger the new wedding dresses but it seem like from Mikayla’s experience, even if you divorce your husband, they just hang around ?
    IOS Player 
    I didn't have to divorce mine to get those dresses. They were part if a vow renewal quest with him.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I have done the vow renewal quest and it didn’t trigger the new dresses. I just don’t understand why they can’t just add them to kloset. 
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I want to divorce my husband to trigger the new wedding dresses but it seem like from Mikayla’s experience, even if you divorce your husband, they just hang around ?
    That happened to me too 😂😂 you have to break up with him one more time after the divorce to get rid of him completely
    iOS
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    My doll is on husband #3 currently. Losing fans after divorce isn't a big deal because you can win them back easily. 
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I divorced my husband when we got maxed out, (after I ignored his dates for a month in hopes he would divorce me but he just angrily sat in all my homes instead) and now.... we’re just dating? He moved out but we still have an unbroken heart and he calls me every day, but I decline all his dates and nothing happens. Just keeping him incase they ever update the max or something I guess!! 

• Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I am very attached to my husband lmao
    But yeah I also just date around. I have tons of romantic contacts that are always mad at me until Love is in the Air events.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He