🗳️SYS 4/01/21 Perfect Pastels - (No April Fools About That!)🌺🗳️

Comments

• KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I got everything I want... is my completist a*s still gonna complete the kollection? Yes. Yes I am😗
    How is it only 65 stars? It should be like a hundred something stars.
    From what support said it's a glitch. I still did 'loose' over 700 K stars btw. Since I don't think I'm gonna be participating in the Kimversary due to the finals, I don't think I mind....I shouldn't have however mentioned to support bc it was a nice glitch
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    💕🌸 my 2 beginning  looks 

Voted for your second look in the VB!! It’s gorgeous 💕
    You know what? Considering my luck today, I'm just gonna go and eat ice cream and watch the bad girls club. Call me when we finally get a better chance at the times in the diamond boxes
    KkhElena said:
    Ladies, gentlemen and non-binary... I played myself
    I hate that dye btw. Out of everything they could have given me... that disappointed, that unwanted child in bitlife...disgustang🤠
  • __ev3lyn__ev3lyn Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    the SS dress is beautiful when dyed y’all 🥺🥺
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    I got everything I want... is my completist a*s still gonna complete the kollection? Yes. Yes I am😗
    How come it only costs 65 stars? I only opened 2 and mine will cost 70 to open another, probably a silly question 😂 
    I think it's a glitch bc I just checked again and it did take more than 65 K stars. When I asked support (I know stupid considering that it's quite the nice glitch) they told me to restart the game and that my internet connection may be the issue and it really was. For the first time support was 'helpful'... somebody pls kill me bc I just wasted around 700 or sum K-stars for this
    As you can see my internet connection is somewhat bad
    Oh no I guess that explains it I thought I was missing something lol. That really was a nice glitch if it did work I was super jealous, i’d be opening them all too 😂
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    bethw said:
    Voted for your second look in the VB!! It’s gorgeous 💕
    💕💕💕💕💕 Thank you 😊 so much 🌺 🌸

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    The previous sys I finished in 15th place above the cut off line yet I’ve been placed in Silver III instead of Gold 🙃 In the past I’ve even messaged Kalinda to confirm the cut off in Gold and she believes it’s 15th. What’s the point in having a cut off when it’s apparently false ? This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me and it’s happened to others on here as well 😒
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    @KkhElenasorry about the wasted stars I would be p*ssed if I thought I was spending a certain amount and it took way more, it’s a shame support can’t help further seen as you can see that it showed 65kstars 
  • Whats_ur_signWhats_ur_sign Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I really wanted the hair, but after seeing all the pallets full of dye, I'm not complaining 👀
    I’m nervous as to where this is going, hopefully it goes up 🙏🏼
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @SamanaKKH is this you? we might be in the same group! 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @Amy136602 OMG I’m in love with the whole look it’s gorgeous 😍😍😍
    @CharlieKkh thank you so much!! That was so sweet of you to say! 🥺💗💗
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    The previous sys I finished in 15th place above the cut off line yet I’ve been placed in Silver III instead of Gold 🙃 In the past I’ve even messaged Kalinda to confirm the cut off in Gold and she believes it’s 15th. What’s the point in having a cut off when it’s apparently false ? This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me and it’s happened to others on here as well 😒
    I've been fighting with in game support for about a week now because they placed me in Silver III for the Crystal Gala SYS despite ending up 9th in Silver III for the previous SYS. They told me that they couldn't do anything as I didn't have a screenshot of my TS board and their system showed I was in the right level. I messaged Kalinda yesterday for clarification and she said 10th place and above move up to gold and get TS items, while 11th-1?? get silver boxes and stay in the same level. I got the TS cross necklace prize though and I have sent a screenshot of it in my kloset to prove it's impossible that I ended up below 10th if I have a TS item but in game support still said I was in the right placement and gave me no compensation or apology (: so yeah, this issue happens fairly often and they ask for "screenshots" as proof to do anything about it when 1. it really can't cost them that much to give us compensation for the game's mistakes and 2. it's insane that they think players screenshotting EVERYTHING in fear of a glitch is a normal thing to expect from us. I asked where I could post a complaint about their customer service and they just repeated they had placed me correctly and could do nothing for me instead of actually answering what I asked. 
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    No earnable hair or tulip for me. I am sad. It seems whenever I really like the prizes my scores tank. 

• stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    edited April 2021
    What a waste of 10 diamonds I should have known better, glu desperately wants our money, fix these palettes! 

💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Do I hate having money? Yes yes I do lol
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Isn’t this the hair from the weekend spoilers?
  • christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I wanna cry REALLY HARD! I specifically leveled down so i could get the hair and now i found out that I’ve been chosen to be cursed by the algorithm, i know that my looks are not that great but come on THIS IS A JOKE!! I DO NOT APPRECIATE THIS APRIL’S FOOL PRANK!! 
    That’s not cool, Kim said to play with colours smh 17 votes 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • lagerfeldlagerfeld Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Isn’t this the hair from the weekend spoilers?
    No, it was part of a fashion goals from March 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @Amy136602 amazing, your doll and style are just perfect always 💕
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Hey, I’m not sure if anyone else had this problem but in the last sys event, I was in Silver 3 and finished 10th. I claimed the prize and was told I would move up to gold but now that the event started I’m still in Silver 3. What happened?