🎆✨KK:H v11.10 Update - Let's Welcome Spring with an Update!🌱✨

Comments

• jwawawajwawawa Registered Users, Member 225 Posts
    Does anyone else have this issue?? 
    I can't scroll any further to the right, but clearly I should be able to? I can't talk to anyone that's standing here because I can't reach their speech bubble, and I can't click on any actions over there. It's been like this for months, but I vaguely remember a time when it wasn't like this?
    @KalindaKing I think this is a bug?
  • therealsavannahtherealsavannah Registered Users, Member 126 Posts
    I know im probably in the wrong thread but I don’t know where to post so here we go, I got two beautiful gifts from a friend, but when i tried to gift her back there wasn’t any shop and all i could see where the items that she alredy had! Can somebody please help me? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I know im probably in the wrong thread but I don’t know where to post so here we go, I got two beautiful gifts from a friend, but when i tried to gift her back there wasn’t any shop and all i could see where the items that she alredy had! Can somebody please help me? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
    It is because She bought all those items Herself.
    So you can't gift Her any of them cause she owns them.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    @therealsavannah It means she either bought or was gifted all those items already.  Priscilla is right, she own them.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It is because She bought all those items Herself.
    So you can't gift Her any of them cause she owns them.
    But that's my point I can only see the stuff that she owns, it doesn't show me the stuff that she doesn't have so I can gift her, I don't have access to her store
    @therealsavannah It means she either bought or was gifted all those items already.  Priscilla is right, she own them.  :)
    But how can I buy her something that she doesn't have if I can only see the stuff that she has?
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    But how can I buy her something that she doesn't have if I can only see the stuff that she has?
    She has either purchased or been gifted every available item. There would be a price next to it otherwise.  The gift closet is only relatively small compared to the main closet 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Did anyone receive the call from Maya - We stand together task? I am saving energy for the event tomorrow, so don’t know if i should do the task now or leave it for monday
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 808 Posts
    Did anyone receive the call from Maya - We stand together task? I am saving energy for the event tomorrow, so don’t know if i should do the task now or leave it for monday
    @SassyVoguette I did it! it's just 1 hour long and you get 5 KStars. But that's it, i'm sure you can leave it if you want
    Platform: iOS
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I also got a call from Maya the task is only an hour so it doesn’t take up much energy. And you get rewarded k stars. Also, what do you mean by saving energy?  
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @lulula thanks, I will leave it for Monday then 💋

@iqrahussain06 thanks 💋 by saving energy I mean - my bar is full 45, I got 10 from the TS that ended couple of hours ago, 15 from my daily box, and some from the VB.. so I have like 80+ energy now. I wont do any more tasks tonight (its almost midnight here), so I’ll just leave it for tomorrow’s Weekend event, to do more dates when it starts ☺️ I hope I explained this well lol 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • iqrahussain06iqrahussain06 Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @lulula thanks, I will leave it for Monday then 💋

@iqrahussain06 thanks 💋 by saving energy I mean - my bar is full 45, I got 10 from the TS that ended couple of hours ago, 15 from my daily box, and some from the VB.. so I have like 80+ energy now. I wont do any more tasks tonight (its almost midnight here), so I’ll just leave it for tomorrow’s Weekend event, to do more dates when it starts ☺️ I hope I explained this well lol 
    @SassyVoguette thank you for explaining 💕
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    edited April 2021
    I think I stopped getting the gigs for the Alien storyline? The last one was the filming process (I think) and that's it 🙁
    I got the gig this morning for the storyline, it has to do with doing finding Misty in Tokyo because she didn’t show up to finish the costumes or something and doing a gig in Tokyo as well (it was a fashion show I think and the alien guy was there). Perhaps you could contact customer service and hopefully they’ll be helpful for once
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    The country Kollection 😍

The SYS themes seem to be super interesting! As an Aries, I'll need the ram handbag! 🔥🐏 Also excited for the Spring Showers, Montana, 80s themes ❤️
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm gonna suck in all themes this month I see
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I’m so tired of these 6-8 hour gigs smfh and why are the 6 hour gigs longer than the 8 hours ones?? 🤨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Sorry Glu, you tried with this STOPAAPIHATE event but it is purely lip service. I’m part of the Asian community, and you need to commit to diversity and inclusion by creating more (free) Asian features in the game. It really says a lot when your Asian character for this event has barely Asian features, and all past Asian characters also only looked Asian if you squint, except for that racist Japanese talk show host character. I should be able to look like my own race in this game. By the way, the Asian hair streak trope is also disappointing to see. I saw on the Glu website that you do have several Asian people on your team, you should know better. If you can’t include Asian features in the game, what this tells me is that Asian people don’t matter to you, and that you think we are ugly and our features should be Westernized. Please do better.
  • stellarspherestellarsphere Registered Users, Member 487 Posts
    The newsletter is out! 🌼

Haven’t gotten the newsletter yet but all of these are so exciting! I can’t wait for Spring Showers and 80s Icon 🤩
    💖 Chi | Level 37 | A++ | Free Player | iOS 💖
    ✨ Keep Dyes in Daily Gift Boxes Only ✨
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    omg the country rose kollection is soo pretty 😻
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 338 Posts
    Why is it double kstar weekend already? Vip can’t be next weekend right?

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    This is super cute😭❤️❤️❤️

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Not great.

I play on iOS
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    For the next update, let us do something with the items in our closet we dont like/use. Im not going to use my k stars for an extra closet. Let me sell it for k stars, or even better, trade with other players. 

Or something like hayday have (lol) a newspaper for all the players where we can sell stuff, for other players to buy. It would MAKE this game
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • naeustsnaeusts Registered Users, Member 402 Posts
    I want this umbrella so much 🥺 

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Edit: suuuper wrong thread!
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹