Saving for Kimiversary 2021! ⭐️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Today’s update! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    So I just checked my wishlist for kimiversary and everything I want is around 2700 kstars.. or 2055 if I don’t get the other items 💀💀💀 and I only have 349 kstars atm which would mean I wouldn’t be able to spend on any vip events 😭😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    So I just checked my wishlist for kimiversary and everything I want is around 2700 kstars.. or 2055 if I don’t get the other items 💀💀💀 and I only have 349 kstars atm which would mean I wouldn’t be able to spend on any vip events 😭😭😭😭
    I feel you, I want so many things I need at least 3000 k stars, but probably more if I want throwback items as well 😪 Hopefully we'll both be able to resist VIP weekends and if not, there's always black friday😜
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    i would like to join, my goal is around 2500-3000 kstars 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    Any tips on how to save so much? I see dolls on here aiming for 1000-2000 when they have as much as me, and i dont know how they plan to do that!

if you haven't spent any money on the game, you can get 20 kstars each day from watching ads through their video offers. it all adds up, and you can end up getting 600 kstars in a month
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Any tips on how to save so much? I see dolls on here aiming for 1000-2000 when they have as much as me, and i dont know how they plan to do that!

if you haven't spent any money on the game, you can get 20 kstars each day from watching ads through their video offers. it all adds up, and you can end up getting 600 kstars in a month
    I wish I got 20 😱 I get max 10 and sometimes less ☹️
  • Natalie_kkhNatalie_kkh Registered Users, Member 125 Posts

Totally forgot to update on Sunday 🙈 if I’m too late for this week it’s no problem xxxx
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Natalie_kkh no don’t worry! I post the charts on Thursdays so as long as you update before thursday you’re good!🥰
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • MadeleineKKHMadeleineKKH Registered Users, Member 73 Posts

Oh.. i have spent on tickets. That is super wierd, why would anyone want to spend money on KKH if it menas that they will loose 10 kstars every day. 
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

Update
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
    edited April 2021
    Update today! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Kimiversary is an annual event where you get new items and old items in giftboxes.anniversary of the game.  And Black Friday is the week of thanksgiving where you get to buy old throwback items 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Kimivesary is in June and Black Friday is the week of thanksgiving 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @MadeleineKKH i don’t think it’s something that everyone knows about. sure a lot of ppl on the forum know that but i cant say the same for the players who aren’t on the forum. i guess glus logic is that if we have the money to buy fg, tickets, even kstars, they assume we don’t need to watch the videos to get free kstars. it sucks 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts

weekly update!
    I spent 50 stars on the cloud nine kollection because i finally got it again and got the bundle! i’ve wanted it for ages!

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    My first week update, hope I’m not too late, no worries if I am! I’ve avoided looking at collections because I’m trying not to spend anything! 😂
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If it makes it easier not to spend on kollections, with them you're taking a gamble and you might not even get anything you wanted. With the sale, whatever you pick you get because you're getting it directly. I'm going to have to tell myself that if a kollection that never came back after it debuted pops up for me, but it probably won't. 
    Platform: Android

Update today! Spent 25 kstars on a kollection for kash for the dating event this weekend lol 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Today update 

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

• scarley1999scarley1999 Registered Users, Member 331 Posts

Update! I spent some kstars on a couple businesses to help me get more in the long run :) 
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:

Heres the charts for week 2! I did some small changes to the charts like making the writing bigger and bolder so it's easier to see, and a few changes to the pink color! Nothing big really, but just wanted to comment on that!💛

It's great to see that so many people have joined already and that you are excited to save, but i would really appreciate it if you only post a kstar update once a week! (Aka between Thursday and Thursday) This also applies if you joined after i posted the charts last Thursday and also posted an update before this Thursday, meaning you technically have two different kstar updates in the same week. This is not a rule or anything and i don't mean to kill the mood or your excitement, but it would make it a lot easier for me to keep track and avoid confusion in the charts!💛

Also, as you can see, some of you have been automatically placed in Week 2. This is because we are currently in the second week of saving, so if you joined this week aka after i posted the charts last week you have been placed in Week 2. Just wanted to clear this up in case anyone was confused! 

Did you forget to update this week? No worries! You can still participate, and if you post an update in the coming week your kstar amount will be placed in Week 3 like everyone elses.

Remember, you can still join us at any time! If you want to change your goal or haven't set a goal yet you can also do that at any time! If i have made any mistakes just let me know and i'll fix it for you!💛
    Could I join? i currently have 240 stars and my goal is 1000
    @emmym yes of course you can join!💞
    🇳🇴
  • emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Chqrlotte said:
    @emmym yes of course you can join!💞
    Yay thx! 
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    @Chqrlotte I’m laaate, sorry, its still Thursday in my zone lol 

373 stars is this week 
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
    @SassyVoguette no worries, i’ll fix it!☺️
    🇳🇴
  • DelumeDelume Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    I'm lowkey doing this, but goddamn not spending stars is so hard 
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Made myself a little wish list for Kimiversary, does everything in the Kloset go on Sale? I also intend to get the contour. 😊 so excited 
  • islaedenislaeden Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Does anyone know if closet items that you are gifting to your spouse will be on sale as well? Also, will diamond closet items also be half off? 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    wow thank you so much @Chqrlotte ! you’re really doing great work 🥺