🗳️🪐 KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!🚀)🗳️

Comments

• karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hello! What happens if I forgot to check my game when SYS ended to recieve the last earnable? 😭
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @karinab i think it should automatically go to your closet!
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • karinabkarinab Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @karinab i think it should automatically go to your closet!
    @watermelonsugarhigh It's not there, only the SYS prizes like the suit 🥺
    Android Player
    April 2020 - Current
    ~PY 
  • ARTPOPARTPOP Registered Users 530 Posts
    HJLeonie said:
    @ARTPOP you’re still missing the point. You can have your opinion on whether your doll = you or not but the whole point is that POC dolls are saying that it IS hurtful to them when people change their skin tone and use POC hairstyles on white dolls. They don’t need a valid reason for being upset about it, the point is they are saying that they ARE upset. By telling them that they shouldn’t be you are disrespecting their feelings (did you hear about what happened on GMB a couple of weeks ago?) and when people continue to do these things when they have been asked not to because it upsets people, that is where the issue lies because it’s just plain rude. When you ask someone to stop doing something because it upsets them, you expect them to stop.
    That is not an opinion that IS a fact lmao. 
    People who? Which part about our dolls not being born cant yall comprehend? I am not my doll. I am not even white myself :lol: My doll is an inanimate digital creation. This is a fantasy game like all other games out there. 

Dont need a valid reason to get upset? Are you serious?! So i can go on claiming I feel disrespected when I see dolls wearing dresses and no one should wear them. Dont need a valid reason to feel that why I just do!!! 
    That's alright right?
    Exactly why I said this is nothing but a form of dictatorship and censorship. 
    RRM said:
    @ARTPOP you really need to take a step back and calm down. This is ugly behaviour, and you're coming across as someone who is ignorant. Do some research about what you're claiming is "not a problem" before continuing with this damaging rhetoric. Thanks.
    I don't even understand why you're taking so much of your time and energy defending your stance instead of using it to become more knowledgeable about issues of race.
    I am calm and collected boo. 
    What ugly behavior? Refusing to bow down to such nasty display of censorship? THAT is ugly behavior. 
    There's NOTHING ignorant about playing dress up. It's not my problem you lot think you are a pixelated dolls in Kim Kardashian's Hollywood world. I have never had that issue, don't think I ever will.
    @ARTPOP did you post your original post hoping to get some drama started, so you could state your opinion on the matter? If so, I’ll show you where you can put your opinion! At the end of the day, your opinion is redundant because me and many others have said it’s disrespectful and rude. If you’re not willing to understand, the least you could do is not post it. I don’t want to hear your justification because at the end of the day you can’t justify something that is disrespectful and hurtful, even if it’s not to you. 
    I didn't post anything to get anything started. Get your facts right. I was confronted by this mob of dictators for absolutely no reason. 

There are no opinions in what I've posted. Those are all facts. I don't give two hoots how you want to deal with these FACTS that's none of my issue. Stay in your lanes and stop dictating how others want to play this game. 

There's nothing rude and disrespectful about playing dress up. YOU people are the ones making such a huge mess over this non-issue. I don't need to justify facts, not to you of all people. Who do you thing you are? :lol:
    ARTPOP said:
    So you want us to whitewash these legends instead because that makes more sense 
    Lmao imagine using this excuse irl so you can paint your skin 35 shades darker to go as Princess Tiana. You would get jumped in the streets. 
    Dressing up and parading as marginalized group of people that you are not a part of is not in any way "celebrating" them. In this case, It's blackface. Blackface was (and still is) used to horrifically mock and humiliate black people. 
    I, and my fellow BIPOC, do not feel celebrated when a porcelain white doll uses cornrows and locs. Some of those hairstyles are rooted in a VERY deep history that is directly tied to racism and slavery. They aren't "just" hairstyles, they're testaments. They're history. And if you had even the least amount of respect for black people, you would recognize that and use one of the zillion other hairs that are available for you. 
    Stop hiding your privilege & micro-aggressions behind weak sh!t like "would you not let a white girl play with a black barbie!?!?!!1!!?!!?!" and "its just a dress-up game!1!11#!!11!" because these issues are a lot more serious then that and you know it.
    ...are yall slow?
    Which part of this being a game can't you comprehend? Our dolls are not white girls born in california who tan their skins to 10 shades darker than wht they were born with once they turn 18. NOT the same issue whatsoever. Not you acting like a thug through a screen lmfao. These wannabe SJWs are just...whew.

"you are not a part of"...lmfao. You really think you get transported into Kim Kardashian's world once you click on that app? Sweetie you are NOT Kim Kardashian's bff. YOU = NOT A DOLL. The doll = NOT YOU. You punched your keyboard to come up with this entire essay when you can't even digest that simple fact :lol:

When have you seen me dress up or parade as a marginalized group of people? Because I have never shared anything of that sort on this forum? Or are you AGAIN unable to disassociate this GAME from YOUR reality?

Do you even know what you're arguing about? Because this issue is NOT about white dolls wearing black hairstyles. At least ask your fellow discord members what the issue is about before you come running to the forum to type out...whatever this is. Like...

What privilege are YOU talking about white boy? Those are FACTS. You know you don't have a response to either of those factual statements which is why you hide behind BULLSHIT such as "deEZ iSsUes aRe BiGger tHAn dAT!1!1!1!" Boy take a damn seat. If you're THAT passionate about actual issues than go stand in front of Glu's Headquarters and demand Kim Kardashian, the person who has ACTUALLY used, benefited from (still is) from cultural appropriation. Don't go behind a screen and type out a whole nonsensical essay with a bunch of buzzwords thrown in thinking you're doing something. 
    @karinab maybe you should send a ticket to support? hopefully they can help you especially if you have a screenshot showing you got enough points to get the last earnable

@ARTPOP honey... pls give it a rest. you were going off on me yesterday for “running around in circles” when it is in fact YOU who is doing that. you’re not in a dictatorship, you’re not being censored. stop acting like you are and have some respect for yourself 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @ARTPOP so you mean to tell me you didn’t post these without a caption or explanation with the pfp you have showing you aren’t black to not trigger an argument?Me thinks you’re lying 🤥. The garbage you’ve spilt all over this thread are not facts, they are hurtful opinions. Just because you don’t understand something doesn’t mean you have to disrespect people. Tell me. Would you walk into a Japanese persons home and when they tell you to take your shoes off, would you try to fight them? No. You probably wouldn’t like most people wouldn’t. While something like that may seem strange to some people, most of us have the human decency to respect another culture’s customs. Something you aren’t doing. And you’re sitting here lying saying ypu were “bombarded” when I have you in 4K clearly trying to start something. It’s not hard to be respectful. And you can take that “dictatorship” crap out of here because that’s not what this is. The fact you’re trying to feel oppressed in this situation when you aren’t is ridiculous. 
    Is this not a SYS thread? Since when are we required to post captions and explainations when posting our SYS submissions? 

I don't care what you think. Facts > feelings. I have done nothing but post my SYS submissions and moved on. I was confronted for absolutely no reason. I heard the argument that was presented to me and I countered it with facts. This is a game -  a fact. You = NOT your doll - a fact. YOUR doll = NOT you = a fact. Game =/= Reality - a fact.

The problem is YOU think I am not understanding the issue at hand when you're the one who are failure to comprehend the simple fact that there is a CLEAR disassociation between this game and reality. 

Girl what kind of examples are these....
    Why do yall keep giving REAL LIFE examples to justify this dictatorship that's on full display when i have REPEATEDLY said it makes no sense to compare this to real life. Our doll is an INANIMATE OBJECT. She wasn't born any skin color. She doest face or is subjected to the complexities of our social environments. Why are yall so insistent of acting like you are your doll. I dont get it. 

How am I not respecting a culture by dressing up a melanated doll to the best of my capabilites? What kind of demented logic is this?

Of course I was bombarded. THAT is another FACT that is evidently clear to anyone who has been browsing this thread. Start something how? By posting my SYS entry? Is this not a thread to post our SYS submissions? 

THIS is pure and nasty dictatorship. There is no 2 way about it. YOU can go on pretending you're an actual cultural appropriator's bff all you want but the reality is you're not. You are NOT your doll, neither am I. It's that simple. 
    @ARTPOP I’m gonna need you to log out for me. Seriously. And don’t log back in until you get some serious sensitivity training. Not only have you managed to misgender @SisSnappedLikeThanos, but you’ve also managed to be incredibly racist. And I don’t want to hear you’re not racist because that’s all I see when I read your awful posts. If you’re going to do anything today, it better be apologizing to them. 
    Why would I need to log out for you? Maybe you need to stop getting offended for no reason instead? Because this IS a non-issue that is blown out of proportion for absolutely no reason other than the need to start SHIT, to dictate others gameplay and I guess envy. 

Misgender? :lol: Wow :lol:

There's absolutely nothing racist about dressing up a doll. THERE is racism in trying to trivialize such a sensitive issue like cultural appropriation though which is what you're SO happily doing. Absolutely shameful. 
    Apologize for WHAT?! For playing this game the way its intended to be played? Are you daft?! 

Like I said, if you cared about racial injustice and cultural appropriation as much as you're pretending to, go march to the Glu HQ and to her house and demand her to donate all the money Kim K has ever made blackfishing her entire life. THAT is how you actually make a difference. Not by pretending to be offended by a player playing DRESS UP on a damn game.
    @karinab maybe you should send a ticket to support? hopefully they can help you especially if you have a screenshot showing you got enough points to get the last earnable

@ARTPOP honey... pls give it a rest. you were going off on me yesterday for “running around in circles” when it is in fact YOU who is doing that. you’re not in a dictatorship, you’re not being censored. stop acting like you are and have some respect for yourself 
    Stop quoting me and I'll be more than glad to stop replying to you. It's not like you've ever said anything substantial anyways. THIS IS a dictatorship. This IS censorship. What else would you call this bombardment of opinions, pressurizing and asking me to pretend like I've committed a crime by playing freaking dress up? 
    I have more than enough respect for myself which is EXACTLY why I am fully able to realize the fact that I am NOT a doll in a game nor is my doll me. YOU need to have SOME respect for yourself so you can come to that realization yourself. 
  • Jayy_kkhJayy_kkh Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Yea no I’m not reading anymore. It’s too much and I’m lazy. Anyways hope everyone had a great day 💞💞
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @LindaVB I loved seeing your looks 😃
    My looks. Managed to win the shoes. Reached the last earnable on my 12th ticket which is something I haven’t done in a long time.

I play on iOS
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    KkhElena said:
    I'm gonna insert my 2 cents here after reading everything. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing you to dress the doll as YOU in real life. That would be unfair to force you to do that considering that some just see the doll as a character (and insecurities exist). However if a certain event starts (just like this one) and you feel the need to darken you doll to the point that she looks a completely different race (yes I'm aware that some black people can go lighter in certain seasons while darker in others I'm one of them) then that's just where the problem starts. In some past SYS events, it could be questionable to change your dolls skintone for some reason. Or even starting to use POC hairstyles in an event that's about resembling aliens. That's just it. I've seen black dolls on social media cosplaying as the powerpuff girls (or other non black iconic characters) w/o changing the skintone
    Imma quote this and leave bc it's obvious that the actual point is being missed
    @ARTPOP lmao I’m not gonna read what you have to say because it’s probably insensitive, racist, and I’m 90% sure you aren’t reading what anyone else is saying so I’d like to return the favor. I’ll leave you with this. Yes you posted to fight. And you know that. Don’t try to double back. Yes you did misgender @SisSnappedLikeThanos. You’re talking in circles. Everything you’ve said is word vomit. The only fact you’ve managed to prove is that you’re insensitive and rude af. I’m gonna stop responding, but that’s not because you won, it’s because I can’t handle stupid. Don’t walk thinking you did something cause you only achieved in making me severely dislike you. 
    Who are you trying to fool you definitely read what I posted 😂😂
    I don't care what you think of me because your opinion never mattered, never will.
    You can continue running with that narrative you've concocted in your head all you want. I've laid all my points and all facts in this thread for everyone to read. Posting a SYS in a SYS thread isn't picking a fight. Making up drama over absolutely NOTHING, trivializing racism, bullying, ganging up, dictating other players however are actual issues.
    "word vomit" Snowflake please :lol: I don't know who you think you are but all this faux activism and online thuggery is cute, but behind a screen. Not in real life.

You are going to stop responding because you have nothing substantial to say. You never did. 
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    I'm gonna insert my 2 cents here after reading everything. Nobody, and I mean nobody, is forcing you to dress the doll as YOU in real life. That would be unfair to force you to do that considering that some just see the doll as a character (and insecurities exist). However if a certain event starts (just like this one) and you feel the need to darken you doll to the point that she looks a completely different race (yes I'm aware that some black people can go lighter in certain seasons while darker in others I'm one of them) then that's just where the problem starts. In some past SYS events, it could be questionable to change your dolls skintone for some reason. Or even starting to use POC hairstyles in an event that's about resembling aliens. That's just it. I've seen black dolls on social media cosplaying as the powerpuff girls (or other non black iconic characters) w/o changing the skintone
    That's not the point that's being missed. The point that's being missed is that we are not our dolls and our dolls are not us. THAT is the problem. Stop treating this game as if it's your life and there'd be no problem
    You can lol at my post as much as you want. I'm not telling you to play as yourself in the game, I'm simply telling why it may seem problematic and if you find it so funny that I actually took the time to try and explain it to you w the most respect that I could find, then it's obvious you're not listening to understand you're listening to reply and considering most of the people that THAT phrase could be linked to always think they're right, I'm gonna leave
    ARTPOP said:
    KkhElena said:
    KkhElena said:
    That's not the point that's being missed. The point that's being missed is that we are not our dolls and our dolls are not us. THAT is the problem. Stop treating this game as if it's your life and there'd be no problem
    I'm not treating the game as my life and if you'd read the comments that I've left youd actually understand that. If youd actually stop and replying as quick as you do the moment you see that someone mentioned you and actually take the time to reflect on what I've said, then maybe there'd be no problem. I barely play the game. I play it probably once every 2 weeks and I come here to look at the posts. That's it. If you don't think that changing the dolls skintone to something as dark as me (and using POC hairstyles) in a SYS that's about aliens or animal print then that's your thing. That's the only point people are trying to make and you're acting as if they said that you HAVE to play as yourself when playing this game
    And it's obvious that you have little to no respect over the people here or you wouldn't be laughing at misgendering someone
    “you never had anything substantial to say anyway” wow 😂 tell me you’re embarrassed about being called out without telling me you’re embarrassed about being called out. all it shows is that you never even bothered to read to understand; you just read to reply. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    edited April 2021
    Wow... 
    Never thought that I'd come to see someone not even trying to listen to the other side that they're arguing w but considering how things go here I'm assuming that screenshots have been made and posted on some Facebook group where insults are being thrown
    @KkhElena you can say that again 😂 take a shot every time she says “YOUR DOLL =/= YOU,” and the words “dictatorship” and “censorship” 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
    @KkhElena you can say that again 😂 take a shot every time she says “YOUR DOLL =/= YOU,” and the words “dictatorship” and “censorship” 
    I'd be drunk and an alcoholic
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    @ARTPOP girl, give it up. for the sake of yourself and all of us on this forum pls 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair