Comments

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    asta said:
    wow thank you so much @Chqrlotte ! you’re really doing great work 🥺
    @asta aw thank you so much!❤️🥰
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • melissaakkhmelissaakkh Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Update! Started at 44 k stars 🥰 Hope to reach my goal of 500..think I might change my goal to 1k instead 😅

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Aaa I forgot to update my week 2. 😭 my goal is 900k-stars. Sunday I’ll send how I’m going with the saving
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• CCKKH2021CCKKH2021 Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited April 2021
    My Friday Update! I made some progress despite unsuccessfully chasing the watering can in gift boxes  😅😅. Btw don't forget it's 2x k stars for offers this week. You get up to 60 days for many of the game offers. So, I start them off (installing the app) when it's 2x rewards weekend which gives me the month to complete them in my own time. Might be worth a try if you have some good offers 😊. Also you're a star @Chqrlotte. Thanks for all your work on the chart 😁 
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    My Friday Update! I made some progress despite unsuccessfully chasing the watering can in gift boxes  😅😅. Btw don't forget it's 2x k stars for offers this week. You get up to 60 days for many of the game offers. So, I start them off (installing the app) when it's 2x rewards weekend which gives me the month to complete them in my own time. Might be worth a try if you have some good offers 😊. Also you're a star @Chqrlotte. Thanks for all your work on the chart 😁 

So we get offers to download different apps? Where to find it. I cannot see any on offer page. Could you please help me with that? 
    Vidhi said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

So we get offers to download different apps? Where to find it. I cannot see any on offer page. Could you please help me with that? 
    Yeah of course, just follow the red circles in my screenshots below. You tap the plus(+) sign by your kstars, then tap the double Kstars option. It may ask if you want to watch a short video first for a K-star (which I would do). When your free videos run out the double kstar option will take you straight to the offers wall. Click on an offer and it will tell you what you need to complete it. Hope that helps 😊.  Although I'm an Android user so it may be different on ioS. Also offers can vary depending on where you live too.

Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Wow what an incredible job you are doing @Chqrlotte🤩😍💖😘
    Blessings 💫💌
    D98🦋
  • heavydirtysoulheavydirtysoul Registered Users, Member 154 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Vidhi said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

Yeah of course, just follow the red circles in my screenshots below. You tap the plus(+) sign by your kstars, then tap the double Kstars option. It may ask if you want to watch a short video first for a K-star (which I would do). When your free videos run out the double kstar option will take you straight to the offers wall. Click on an offer and it will tell you what you need to complete it. Hope that helps 😊.  Although I'm an Android user so it may be different on ioS. Also offers can vary depending on where you live too.

Im so jealous I don’t have offers like that. Only questionnaires or offers where I have to pay for 😢
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @Chqrlotte you’re killing it!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @D98 @SDC93 Thank you so much girls!🥺❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Thank you so much for the detailed explanation @CCKKH2021. You are Awesome!!! 
    I do not have these offers :-( I have an iOS and live in states. 
    People with iOS and living in America : Do you get these offers? 
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Vidhi said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

Im so jealous I don’t have offers like that. Only questionnaires or offers where I have to pay for 😢
    Aww I'm sorry to hear that 😪
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • Madison101Madison101 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @Vidhi  Offerwalls (like TapJoy) aren’t allowed to offer rewards for downloading other apps (I think it’s against Apple’s guidelines or something like that lol), which is why iOS users don’t have the same offers as android users do. 🙃🥲
    Level 29
    iOS
    ✨💖
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Really unfair that iOS don’t get the option to download games.. they used to as I’ve done it with other games with iOS just not recently, the things I’ve done I’ve had to buy and they’re nowhere near as much stars and the game downloads for free 🥴😩
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    CCKKH2021 said:
    Vidhi said:
    CCKKH2021 said:

I wish i had offers like that. I literally only get offers where i have to buy something from a dodgy website
    Aww man, I seriously didn't realise this was the case for iOS. It really is unfair. Sorry if my post made anyone feel bad. I can take it down if needed. 😔christiekkh said:
    Really unfair that iOS don’t get the option to download games.. they used to as I’ve done it with other games with iOS just not recently, the things I’ve done I’ve had to buy and they’re nowhere near as much stars and the game downloads for free 🥴😩

Rose Squad🌹🥰
    @CCKKH2021 that’s kind of you to say, but there really is no need to take your post down 🥰🥰 it’s not your fault that some get those offers and others don’t. I’m happy for you that you do 💞🤗
    Thanks @heavydirtysoul 🥰🥰🥰
    Rose Squad🌹🥰
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    @Chqrlotte Thank you very much for the awesome chart! You are amazing ♥️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    I’m going to join because I have a spending problem 🙃 I want to stay at, at least 4000. 

• ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    So I saw u guys are talking about offers. For me whenever I want to do offers it say there are no offers for me I visit the page they said and submit an FAQ list then they send me an email I do whatever the email say but nothings work for me . Does anyone know what’s the problem?!
    @Artemiis are you using VPN? Because whenever I’m on VPN I get that notification as well, but when I turn it off the offers are visible.
    @Artemiis What do you mean with turning on your VPN when a page comes? Is that in the game? Because I think you have to turn it off, close the app and then reopen while VPN still turned off
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    There's literally no kollections to feel tempted by this week.
    Platform: Android

• GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    So I saw u guys are talking about offers. For me whenever I want to do offers it say there are no offers for me I visit the page they said and submit an FAQ list then they send me an email I do whatever the email say but nothings work for me . Does anyone know what’s the problem?!
    Although not yet certain, i found out; Turkey location - IOS players can't see any offers. (i don't know where are you from but...)
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)
  • nisanbektasnisanbektas Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Artemiis said:

My game doesn't open the page at all, and when I try to open it by connecting to a VPN, it shows your page which says there are no offers for you. So I never do offers because I can't reach them. Also, as @GiselleG said, I am a Turkey-based player, so this may be the problem. @KalindaKing
    ios player - English isn't my first language
  • ArtemiisArtemiis Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @GiselleG I’m from iran. So there is no way for me to do offers?
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Decided to join. My goal is 2k 🥰 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    rikkksss said:
    I’m going to join because I have a spending problem 🙃 I want to stay at, at least 4000. 

Omg my goal is 4000 but I won’t be able to reach to 4000 by only watching videos and doing businesses gigs 😭 the maximum I’ll get to is 2000 and I need 4000 for all the things that I want to get 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • GiselleGGiselleG Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Artemiis said:
    @GiselleG I’m from iran. So there is no way for me to do offers?
    I don't know actually... customer care will help you...
    Level 56
    A+++
    iOS
    (
    Sorry for any mistakes. English is not my native language.)