🗳️🪐 KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!🚀)🗳️

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We sent warnings to a few users in this conversation and we encourage everyone to respect other forum users.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @ARTPOP I really think you need to Google the words you're using lol this isn't censorship. I'm noticing you keep using these charged words without fully understanding what they mean and again, you come across as really ignorant, and not just about issues of race but basic vocabulary and reading comprehension skills. This is really embarassing.............
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    i'll do you one better and request, no, DEMAND that you ban ARTPOP. it's clear as day that she's trolling and being a nuisance, therefore violating forum rules. i have messaged both you and @kokokokonut
    but to no response. i know you two see everything. if you can catch and ban users that have been previously banned but keep on making new accounts then you guys can do this. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    i'll do you one better and request, no, DEMAND that you ban ARTPOP. it's clear as day that she's trolling and being a nuisance, therefore violating forum rules. i have messaged both you and @kokokokonut
    but to no response. i know you two see everything. if you can catch and ban users that have been previously banned but keep on making new accounts then you guys can do this. 

Colorized historical photo (1958). Koko and Kalinda choosing the punishment for a doll based on the color of their pfp.
  • thefakeCharthefakeChar Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2021
    Hello greeting earthlings, 
     just popping in as I’m obviously not the Banned Char 😌
     I had slight issues with some of the ignorance here so we will go threw the list 😁
     @ARTPOP
    what can I say I thought you were just trolling cause it was April fools but turns out u believe the self hating ignorance you spilled here. It’s sad a poc ( if that’s true even) believes some harmful stuff and even when told by fellow poc how rude and hurtful it was wanted to play a victim 😩 please get well soon and really take a couple of African American history classes and just in general hit the books sis. 

@luv@luvs2gruuv

@luvs2gruuv
    i am so tired of pretend racism doesn’t exist b.s stop sharing your tired hippie dippie crap. 
    Have some real education and learn something beyond ur privileged bubble 

Seriously you only made that diversity post for you to ignore and silence poc 😒 you don’t apply the same rules to others and clearly have some bias when it comes to those of the same tone as you 🙃 

in closing do freaking better with how you treat black and poc and their feelings. Iiterally googles at ur fingertips no excuse this keeps happening ! 

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Imagine thinking ignoring racism makes it magically go away 😂 I swear I can’t not stand tacky ppl with crap opinions and zero education. Do better 😔
    i could be offended, but i choose not to be.  :)  <3
    Addicted

i could be offended, but i choose not to be.  :)  <3
    But your still tacky and racist 🙈 that’s ugly inside and out nothing cute or funny about your shitty views. 
    @luvs2gruuv real tone-deaf. You "choose" not to be offended but it seems like you're also "choosing" to dismiss the voices of marginalized people. Real great you get to "choose" to live a "peaceful" life while others don't have that choice. Ridiculous.

Addicted

i found that while looking for hippie gifs.. Isn't it beautiful!  :)
    Addicted

i found that while looking for hippie gifs.. Isn't it beautiful!  :)
    Maybe you can find fashion sense and education 😩 I’m hoping you do.
    cause this is the same kinda person who tosses the n word around in real life with the drop of a hat 😩 and then goes rub two crystals and is super “zen”. No one buys your act Karen 🧐
    Some people are just determined to be offended. Sigh
    Addicted

And some people are determined to lack empathy. Sigh
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    Look if you can choose to not let things affect you. I'm happy. But we can't just choose to all of a sudden let things not affect us because that is just delaying the problem and making it bigger
    And some people are determined to pretend that the privilege they have doesn’t exist 🥺 good luck being a ignorant hippie though 🧐🙃 
    thank you.  I will do my best. :)<3
    Addicted

edited April 2021
    ok... i probably never will anyway.. i've been looking for it for about a year.. sigh
    Addicted

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Char🥺
    AnnaKKH_ said:
    Char🥺
    💕💕💕💕🥺 
    brunakkh said:
    My list with a few reasons to ban a member:
    1- being rude
    2- insensitive to race topics
    3- insensitive to gender topics
    4- gaslighting important issues
    6- not apologizing or showing any remorse
    7- continue to do all of the above multiple times
    🥺💕 your an absolute gem these are A plus 🥰
  • AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I honestly feel like the mods should really put some sort of disclaimer on the SYS threads that warn users that if they are caught using cultural appropriation on the forum they’ll be warned and informed why they shouldn’t be doing it, and then if they continue to do it again or fight back they’ll be immediately banned. Like I KNOW that Glu is aware that the SYS themes they put out are going to end up sparking controversy, since people are going to culturally appropriate to fit specific themes and perpetuate negative stereotypes, so I feel like it would make the most sense to just implement a policy that bans people from doing it instead of them just allowing it to blow up during every SYS.