šŸ—³ļøšŸŖ KK:H 3/29/21 SYS Alien Invasion! (It's Outta This World!šŸš€)šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• thefakeCharthefakeChar Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

Um someone not easily offended you keep replying take the LĀ 

Addicted

I guess it makes me a happy ignorant hippie. :)<3
    Addicted

Nah it makes you an offended hippie šŸ„ŗšŸ’• but I know itā€™s getting to you ā€œhappyā€ ppl donā€™t keep replying claiming their happy šŸ˜‚
    ok
    Addicted

Addicted

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    edited April 2021
    nvm. not gonna stoopĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
    Sure
    Addicted

All i did was post an article that had a video based on gandhi.. and I'm the one getting cussed at.. lolĀ 
    But.. ok
    Addicted

• ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    All i did was post an article that had a video based on gandhi.. and I'm the one getting cussed at.. lolĀ 
    But.. ok
    ur trying to downplay a huge issueĀ 
    Daily player ā˜€ļø IOSĀ 
    Add me on facebook! šŸ’“
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33Ā 
    i had tried to correct a typo and it got held for review..Ā 
    but for reference sake.. here is what i posted:

Throughout all of our lives, we've all had offensive things said to us or done to us (some much more than others). And it goes without saying that we have offended others sometime in our lifetime.. sometimes people do things to intentionally offend, but quite often the offenses are not intentional.Ā Ā 
    I have really tried over the years to be a person who is not easily offended. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt hoping that their words or actions were said or done out of pure ignorance (misinformation, misunderstanding, different culture/upbringing). I find i have a much more peaceful life than i used to.
    I came across this article and i thought everyone could benefit from it. I am not directing this to one person, nor to a particular group of people, nor to either side of any issue. I am directing it to each and every one of us in regards to all facets of our lives. I hope that it can benefit someone.
    Addicted

what was gandhi doing, @ashleyl23 ?
    Addicted

• thatgalbiathatgalbia Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    But.. ok
    no. you are saying that we are all easily offended at serious issues, & that we ā€œchooseā€ to be offended by these things. it is ignorant. it must be amazing to live a life where you donā€™t go through these things every single day. some of us here unfortunately cannot live that life.
    did you read the article?
    Addicted

Throughout all of our lives, we've all had offensive things said to us or done to us (some much more than others). And it goes without saying that we have offended others sometime in our lifetime.. sometimes people do things to intentionally offend, but quite often the offenses are not intentional.Ā Ā 
    I have really tried over the years to be a person who is not easily offended. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt hoping that their words or actions were said or done out of pure ignorance (misinformation, misunderstanding, different culture/upbringing). I find i have a much more peaceful life than i used to.
    I came across this article and i thought everyone could benefit from it. I am not directing this to one person, nor to a particular group of people, nor to either side of any issue. I am directing it to each and every one of us in regards to all facets of our lives. I hope that it can benefit someone.

https://qz.com/205172/pretending-racism-doesnt-exist-wont-make-it-go-away/
    Again your really dumb. And quoting Gandhi someone with a problematic view on Africans šŸ™ƒ itā€™s like your just really idiotic or just really donā€™t research or have much of an education in history. Either way you should really hit the books starting with my article I postedĀ 
    ok, char.Ā  if you want to keep insulting me to make your point, that is fine.Ā 
    Addicted

• meritedkkhmeritedkkh Registered Users, Member 673 Posts
    did you read the article?
    itā€™s not easy to ā€œchoose not to be offendedā€ when youā€™re constantly experiencing racism and homophobia (outside of the forum as well, in real life of course). stop the toxic positivity, itā€™s worse than being ā€œoffendedā€. acting like issues arenā€™t there wonā€™t make them disappear. your privilege is seeping.Ā 
    btw @thefakeChar
    for the record, i don't think you should have been banned for bringing up these issues and i miss seeing your looks.Ā 
    Addicted

edited April 2021
    btw @thefakeChar
    for the record, i don't think you should have been banned for bringing up these issues and i miss seeing your looks.Ā 
    šŸ˜© sorry Iā€™m less interested in this and more interested on why you donā€™t know much about how racist and prejudice Gandhi was šŸ§. Specifically cause he has some problematic views on Africans.Ā 
    i thought it was an interesting video because he experienced racism, as well, and i thought his reaction in the video was impressive...Ā 
    but either way.. like i said.. i wasn't directing my thoughts at either side of any issue.. it could also be used by people who get offended when poc state their feelings on these subjects.. there are people who get all torn up because you're just stating how you feel.Ā  the article was for everyone about every issue in life.Ā  I'm sorry for trying to shed a positive light in a dark world..Ā 
    Addicted

and i'm very sorry for my ignorance on gandhi.. i didn't know that.Ā  I looked into it and i see that was a very bad example to use.. (it's just the video that was presented in the article)Ā  My intentions were kind, though.Ā 
    Addicted

Not everything is supposed to be ignored this is why so much remains today. Standing up and saying this should not be happening and I wonā€™t stand for this in issues of racism should be the standard. Itā€™s very easy to ignore things when u donā€™t experience it but literally watch videos of poc and blacks speaking on injustice tell me it doesnā€™t make ur heart cry that little black boys and girls canā€™t even go to school with out experiences of racism or having their hair cut or told they arenā€™t smart. Just recently a teacher was caught going on a 30 min rant while a little boy recorded her racism. How bad must that of been to hear that at a young age asking for help with the materials and hearing that a teacher already thinks your not smart based solely on ur skin!Ā 
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    But.. ok
    @luvs2gruuv ohhh based on Gandhi, that makes so much sense, now I understand why the article is super ignorant. Since it's based on Gandhi, the racism and dismissive tone really POP extra now with the context. What else could we expect from an article based on a man who believed black people were subpar?
  • RRMRRM Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    and i'm very sorry for my ignorance on gandhi.. i didn't know that.Ā  I looked into it and i see that was a very bad example to use.. (it's just the video that was presented in the article)Ā  My intentions were kind, though.Ā 
    @luvs2gruuv Sorry, kind intentions don't mean much when you're dismissing marginalized voices left, right and center for the sake of you "choosing to not be offended" and "pushing away negativity"
    @thefakeChar
    yeah.Ā  i heard about that.. it pissed me off.Ā  that's the kind of stuff that people should get upset about.. but a digital game?Ā  i don't think it's worth our energy.. this is kind of how i view it.. please don't take this the wrong way, but would you tell a little white girl that she can't play with a black doll? or tell a little black girl that she can't play with a white doll?
    @RRM
    I apologized for my ignorance about gandhi... :(Ā  sorry again.
    Addicted

• AnnaKKH_AnnaKKH_ Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    i thought it was an interesting video because he experienced racism, as well, and i thought his reaction in the video was impressive...Ā 
    but either way.. like i said.. i wasn't directing my thoughts at either side of any issue.. it could also be used by people who get offended when poc state their feelings on these subjects.. there are people who get all torn up because you're just stating how you feel.Ā  the article was for everyone about every issue in life.Ā  I'm sorry for trying to shed a positive light in a dark world..Ā 
    Even if you thought you had good intentions when you posted that article, it was tone-deaf and ended up sounding pretty insensitive, because it seemed like you were trivializing the very real and valid feelings and opinions POCS have regarding the racism they experience both in real life and on this forum. And now that people are calling you out on why itā€™s tone-deaf, you keep responding and acting like weā€™re the crazy and overly-sensitive people you have been referring to with your posts. Stop victim-shaming and trying to justify your posts that were completely out of pocket, and start thinking before you post so you donā€™t keep coming across as ignorant and defensive.
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    what was gandhi doing, @ashleyl23 ?
    Ghandi called black people animals and was emotionally abusive to his wife. He also let her die and refused to let her take medication she needed, but then took the medication to save himself.Ā 
    Thatā€™s what he was busy doing, being a racist and a kinda shitty guy. šŸ˜Œ
    @ShayShigil
    Thank you for pointing that out.. i apologized for my ignorance about gandhi a few posts back twice... i apologize again. i had only heard of him as a man of peace.. now i know that he was quite despicable.Ā Ā 
    Addicted