💗🐰KK:H Weekend Event - 4/2/21Dating -🥂 Love Is in the Air through Easter🐰💗

Comments

• ZverinaZverina Registered Users, Member 358 Posts

I know pastels are associated with Easter but I'm so happy I got this bundle on my first spin, it never happens 🙆‍♀️🎉😍

• marissalynnmarissalynn Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    i got the hair! i don’t know how much i like it but i’m glad i got an item 

That hair actually looks bomb on you! I love your makeup! I actually meant the ponytail jake though, it’s so beautiful 😍
  • maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    @maggiemay your doll looks so pretty 🌸 

Thank you so much.
    @marissalynn you can go to the monstrobull center at lax or oak in soho and click on the vintage/fine wine option which will give you LOTS of hearts to finish the date. make sure you have lots of cash though. i’ve seen some dolls say you need at least 30k. they also recommend to date an npc up until 200 points and then delete them and find a new one so you can keep going on one hour dates 
    thanks so much for that info! don’t the one hour dates get you very few event points though? I read somewhere that to get all three prizes you need 600 event points! 😩

really proud of myself for finishing an event on the first day for the first time 🥰🐰
    obsessed with the completed look, plus the hair and dress will both be useful for sys’!
    HOW DID YOU DO IT??! I want that hair sooo badly!
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @marissalynn thank you! and it’s true that one hour dates don’t give you a lot of event points and you need 600 to finish the event. if the vintage/fine wine option shows up for you right away, you can click on that and blow through lots of dates. it all adds up. though it doesn’t hurt to try doing longer dates. it’s something that i haven’t done before myself but i’m gonna try it for this event too. 
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @eden_sunshine LMAOOO i totally should. he needs to GO
    iOS platform
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited April 2021
    i was going to chase the watering can but i got it in my free box! 💖

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

This dress is so cute 🥰 
  • mysticgracemysticgrace Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    wasn’t in love with the gb hair but tbh it’s growing on me
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    somebody, please tell me that i don't need the weekly gb dress.. i got the shoes and handheld already.. those were the two things i really liked.. i have other short blue dresses.. i don't need this one!!!   why does my brain do this to me every time!!  somebody slap me, please!
    also, i don't need the diamond gb hair.. i have other pink hairstyles that i like better.. so why in the world would i waste diamonds trying to get this one??!  again, please slap me.. tie me down if you have to.. 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Love love love 😍💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ShayShigilShayShigil Registered Users, Member 337 Posts
    somebody, please tell me that i don't need the weekly gb dress.. i got the shoes and handheld already.. those were the two things i really liked.. i have other short blue dresses.. i don't need this one!!!   why does my brain do this to me every time!!  somebody slap me, please!
    also, i don't need the diamond gb hair.. i have other pink hairstyles that i like better.. so why in the world would i waste diamonds trying to get this one??!  again, please slap me.. tie me down if you have to.. 

Throughout all of our lives, we've all had GB items that we’ve wanted to chase (some much more than others). And it goes without saying that we sometimes get those GB items sometime in our free boxes.. sometimes boxes do things intentionally, but quite often the lack of the GB items are not intentional.
    I have really tried over the years to be a person who is not tempted to chase GB’s. I try to give boxes the benefit of the doubt hoping that their lack of items I wanted were done out of pure ignorance. I find i have a much more peaceful life than i used to. 
  • MayaaMayaa Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I'm in love with this cute dress 😍

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts

Yeii!!! I love the chocolate bunny 
  • rikkksssrikkksss Registered Users, Member 401 Posts
    Finished the event w/ my new hubby🤩🤣

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Throughout all of our lives, we've all had GB items that we’ve wanted to chase (some much more than others). And it goes without saying that we sometimes get those GB items sometime in our free boxes.. sometimes boxes do things intentionally, but quite often the lack of the GB items are not intentional.
    I have really tried over the years to be a person who is not tempted to chase GB’s. I try to give boxes the benefit of the doubt hoping that their lack of items I wanted were done out of pure ignorance. I find i have a much more peaceful life than i used to. 
    Llol!  i love it.  :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Zverina said:

I know pastels are associated with Easter but I'm so happy I got this bundle on my first spin, it never happens 🙆‍♀️🎉😍

I’m confused i don’t have this bundle yet? is it still out
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Finished! 💜 btw i wasted around 20-30k with dates at Oak and I traveled around the world for energy! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

sadly chased and got everything but the water can 🐰💐
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • HeyItsJHeyItsJ Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    my free box! feeling lucky today 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
     Loving all the items this week. 💋💋❤️❤️🥰🥰
    IOS Player 
  • watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    why is my husband always so condescending to me 😩 he says this to me every date, keep this up and we’re getting a divorce

i feel this 😭😭 he’s just an npc who was down bad when i picked up him up, and i’m deleting him by the time the weekend is over. he has the audacity to say this to me when he should be LUCKY he’s with me 

UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I got event points from my free box. I only really wanted the shoes and it took me opening 3 boxes but I finally got them 😊. 

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

@TrashleyKKH I love the looks. Where are these eyes from? they're so pretty

• pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    edited April 2021
    @evilraccoon Those eyes are from a VIP event back in July 2020

• evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts
    @evilraccoon Those eyes are from a VIP event back in July 2020

and they change colour? that's cool. thank you
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @evilraccoon ditto to what @pristineperson said. These are the same eyes with different colors. Very versatile and fun!

IOS Player