šŸ—³ļø KK:H 4/5/21 SYS Korean Street Style!šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Google...it's...

• thefakeCharthefakeChar Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv seriously hit the books sis no reason you donā€™t do research before you post šŸ˜© this goes beyond ignorance šŸ™ƒĀ 
  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    While we do see Rani from time to time it still is lazy and uncommitted to not do more considering there's a LOT to do w when it comes to asians and their culture.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    So I take it this is more of a kpop theme than just regular street fashion? Aw man. This is dumb, I know, but I used to like kpop back in high school but then it started to make me feel SO freaking fat and ugly (you know, because everyone is perfect looking and with an underweight bmi) that I kind of can't endure it anymore lol I'm out if touch with it completely, have no idea what to wear
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you for the enlightenment.. the added insults always seem to make it so much easier to understand...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Interesting link from the magical place called Google
    https://www.quora.com/Do-Indians-consider-themselves-Asian?top_ans=163351676

Addicted

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I think we need to use items that are kinda similar to the ones we are getting. I always take that as a reference when thinking what should I wear.Ā 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 172 Posts

Thatā€™s one Indian person out of over a billion.. The country of India is in the Asian continent. Therefore, Indians are Asians. Itā€™s like, Brits are out of the EU but that doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t European?Ā 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited April 2021

Hey, I am Indian and I do consider myself Asian (or rather south Asian) but yes its true we're culturally and linguistically different compared to the eastern nations of Asia. I guess the identifications hold different significance in different countries as in India I have never needed to identify myself as Asian but in other diverseĀ  countries, there are Indians who specifically identify as South Asian. But yea at the end we definitely are Asians.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKHĀ  Ā (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
    bethw said:

Thatā€™s one Indian person out of over a billion.. The country of India is in the Asian continent. Therefore, Indians are Asians. Itā€™s like, Brits are out of the EU but that doesnā€™t mean they arenā€™t European?Ā 
    If you scroll through, there were about 10 different people's opinions.. they all varied a little.
    Addicted

Glu. Hire me to give you ideas. Trust me, when it comes to games I'm very creative and I actually do my research on certain things... or you know you could choose a few people from the forum who could give you ideas. Just sayingšŸ˜˜
    Americans and mexicans and canadians and all from north america, but they all distinguish themselves by their respective country ..Ā Ā 
    Addicted

Thank you, @KkhElena .. IĀ saw that, too. . i posted the link above because those were opinions from actual indian asians.. i thought it was interesting to see how their own opinions differed from one another depending on their relative experiences.
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited April 2021

What, did you really take the time to search this article when you could just google the location and idk, leave it?

Edit; please also invest time in other topics others have mentioned, itā€™s not on them to keep repeating it every time or try to Educate you...Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Yes, yez.... i did- because i wanted to know what people from India themselves think . I know that india is considered to be part of the asian continent as are Russia, Iran, pakistan, and many other countries.Ā 
    Addicted

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Yes, yez.... i did- because i wanted to know what people from India themselves think . I know that india is considered to be part of the asian continent as are Russia, Iran, pakistan, and many other countries.Ā 
    I... donā€™t understand. Me not feeling European, will not make me less European, since Belgium lies in... yes, Europe. But tbh thereā€™s more I donā€™t get from the things iā€™ve seen happening here, so it might be on me šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøĀ 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • boujeejenboujeejen Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    haylee7 said:
    Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve put together so far! Are these okay?Ā 

GIRL that eggshell one piece? where is that from šŸ˜©
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    Aww the TS hair is inspired is by Jennie. šŸ˜Ā 
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    boujeejen said:
    haylee7 said:
    Hereā€™s what Iā€™ve put together so far! Are these okay?Ā 

GIRL that eggshell one piece? where is that from šŸ˜©
    It was an earnable for a weekend event in I think mid 2020!!! Sorry Iā€™m so bad with remembering events šŸ¤£
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts

Where is the last hair from? šŸ‘€
    @tinnavalen I am really not sure so someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong .... but I think itā€™s a kloset hair, itā€™s like right where my kollection hairs start so Iā€™m not sure. Sorry šŸ˜¢

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.