🗳️SYS 4/01/21 Perfect Pastels - (No April Fools About That!)🌺🗳️

Comments

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 374 Posts
    I saw these eyes in the voting book some hours ago and I need them immediately to match the earnable dress and hair !!! 😍🦋

Does anyone know where they are from? I don't remember seeing them as earnables, GB items, or Kollection items recently...
    They are a kollection

• eden_sunshineeden_sunshine Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    currently in 2nd, with the doll ahead of me 20-ish points ahead. no ticket buyers so far, i hope nobody sneaks in at the end.
    i need 46+ votes on my final 3 looks to get the hair, fingers crossed, as i've been around 41-48 points this sys.

does anybody know how much leeway glu will allow if i send them a ticket for the earnable hair?
    i've seen you guys say a few times that if you were only a few points away from the hair, they might give it to you anyways
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 462 Posts
    I finally started watching Better Call Saul and the cucumber water in the salon where he lives further reinforced my desire try the mask look and bam! Over 50 🥰 It is pastel so its on theme. Feel free to try it, it worked for me!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 46 / iOS
  • SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Senior Member Registered Users 1,487 Posts
    1-12 

Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    So I need 47 on my last two looks to get the hair 😭 what have people found scores the highest? I keep getting 41s and I rlly want the butterfly hair 💀
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 1,863 Posts
    Thought I’d try pink hair but it didn’t make too much of a difference with my scores 🤷‍♀️ Still, I’m happy that I’m on my way to getting the hair so I shouldn’t complain too much 😊

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    First is a look I tried with and second is a look I submitted tactically to keep me from levelling up to gold while still keeping me in with a chance of getting a silver box.....🙃🤡
  • lilelfearslilelfears Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    not my looks doing better now as the events about to end🥲
  • mirthemirthe Registered Users, Member 336 Posts
    I was afraid that I wouldn’t get the hair, because until my 6th look I’ve been scoring around 30. I’m happy that my scores picked up and got the hair, it’s beautiful 😍

English is not my first language✨
    iOS✨
  • Galaxaura14Galaxaura14 Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    tortor said:
    I saw these eyes in the voting book some hours ago and I need them immediately to match the earnable dress and hair !!! 😍🦋

Does anyone know where they are from? I don't remember seeing them as earnables, GB items, or Kollection items recently...
    They are a kollection

Thank you! Now I need to keep an eye out for when this Kollection is in my rotation! :)
    She/Her
    Android
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Looks 1-12. My scores have been all over the place but I honestly don’t care. I’m actually just enjoying submitting looks I like and not what I think will get good scores for once.
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 119 Posts
    This is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen! 😍
    Happy Easter everyone! 💛🐣

• BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray New Member Registered Users 107 Posts
    Started off average and really picked up at the end. Put pictures together backwards lol  each photo goes from right to left in chronological order. Started with 38, ended with 58! And one left to go! 

• bethwbethw Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Need a 51 on my last look to get the hair, but my highest has been 44 so far 💀 praying, I really want this hair but I don’t know how willing I am to spend real money on it if I don’t get the 51
  • racheltheestallionracheltheestallion Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    need to submit one last look to get the hair but if I do i’ll stay in gold😭 i hate how we have to plan which level we want to be in 
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh New Member Registered Users 148 Posts
    edited April 4
    Okay 🥲 🤡

KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,083 Posts
    Omg!  Living for the hair! Major Mariah vibes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Top four have over 1100 points each... the hair is not worth it girls... Anyway shoutout to jesus for coming back to this mess
  • CharlieKkhCharlieKkh Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Okay Then 🤨🤨🤨

• christelbensonnchristelbensonn Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Enjoyed the rewards this weekend 😘